Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,375 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Work From Home & Get Paid Without Leaving Your Desk - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Work From Home & Get Paid Without Leaving Your Desk (292 Views)

How To Earn 20,000 Naira A Day Or Even More Without Leaving Home? / Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k A Day As Taxi Driver / Lady Lists Her Achievements After Leaving Medical School At 28 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work From Home & Get Paid Without Leaving Your Desk by pinehazel(m): 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
I am a man of many parts. I don't need anyone to tell me how talented I have become. This has nothing to do with pride, it is just an acknowledgement of the work of God in my life.

Conversely, talent is not enough when you can't turn it to money equivalent. I am not just here to sell you a product, I will guide you on how to start doing business with it. One thing at a time. Learn the craft first.

I have taken my time in the past to equip myself with relevant knowledge to withstand and survive any time and season.

In a time like this, what everyone is looking for is survival and the only means to achieving that is money. Considering the situation of things in the world today, how can you make money from where you are right now?

That is the pertinent question you must start asking yourself.

It is a sin in business to have one of anything. Number 1, is a bad number for any source of livelihood. Having one source of income is suicidal in nature.

I do Graphics Deaign & Printing

Graphic design is one of those avenues to income for me. I do it, train it, and sell products from it.

I didn't stop there. After design, I push for further utilities the service can offer. Most of the time I push for the output production of the design in question. That's how massive this business is.

This message is not about me, it is about you. If you care to know more about me. You can "Google" my name Mosiu Adelabu" I am sure you will be bombarded with truck load of information about me.

So enough of me!

How can you take advantage of this timeless skill? That is capable of making you money anywhere on the globe, anytime of the day, and whatever manner it could be delivered both online and offline.

In most cases, I don't have to leave my table to get job done and having my money in bank.

All you need to get a job done is a PC, power supply, and Internet connection. With that available you can design a brief in less than 3hours that guarantee a minimum of #20,000 depending on the quality of your creativity. .and I can do as many as I could in a day.

Covid-19 has gifted us a reason to learn how to work from home office and with less human contacts. This is the way I live my life, and I have been enjoying this for over two decades.

While some are complaining about the stay at home order, some are preparing for the next step to take after the Pandemic. And my order for design is on the rise.

Here is my offer to you!

I want you to learn this skill from me, with a well detailed audio-visual tutorial material that is guaranteed of turning you to Instant Graphic Design Guru in less than two weeks if you invest your time religiously.

This is a one time offer that is time bound. I might not have this passion to bring the price as low as I am doing right now.

This tutorial package was sold at #20,000 that last time it was on offer just few months ago. Because I am looking for a way to contribute in my own little way; I will be giving it out as cheap as #3,500 almost half of this is going to cost me data to forward this material to you. Because I will be sending it manually to your inbox. You can see it is almost FREE considering the time and effort involved.

Hurry up and place your order now! And you will have it delivered to you instantly.

In box me: digimartnigeria@gmail.com

Your friend,
Mosiu Adelabu

Enjoy your new ways to living.

1 Share

Re: Work From Home & Get Paid Without Leaving Your Desk by Excapricious: 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
It's definitely a luxury to be able to work from home with COVID-19 out there, but I know about this. Sounds a little scammy the way this is presented.
Re: Work From Home & Get Paid Without Leaving Your Desk by pinehazel(m): 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
If you are broke, that could be understandable.

In what way is this scamy? I do graphic design and printing. From the look of the images out there, you can judge the quality of work or training I can possibly offered.

Fo the fact that I learn and study how to market my product shouldn't be your headache. If you care to know more about me Google my name. Instead of coming here to spew your fear.

What is eating you up?
Re: Work From Home & Get Paid Without Leaving Your Desk by pinehazel(m): 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
If you are broke, that could be understandable.

In what way is this scammy? I do graphic design and printing. From the look of the images out there, you can judge the quality of work or training I can possibly offered.

Fo the fact that I learn and study how to market my product shouldn't be your headache. If you care to know more about me Google my name. Instead of coming here to spew your fear.

What is eating you up?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job. Mass Comm 2nd Class Upper / How To Make N5k Per Week / Virtual Assistant Career Setup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.