Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation (54837 Views)

Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky / Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello / Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by Mirrorlenz: 11:40am On Apr 07, 2020
foleskay:

You're just a ranting fool.

Jeez! I can't believe I wasted my time replying a hungry looking nonentity like this idiot.

You look like POVERTY in its RAW FORM, and you had the gut to call another person POOR.

Chai, Thank God for Nairaland and free 20 MB data

Feel free to drop you account number under this post for giveaway.

Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by SAMIC03(m): 11:52am On Apr 07, 2020
No one is above the law

Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by foleskay(m): 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mirrorlenz:

Jeez! I can't believe I wasted my time replying a hungry looking nonentity like this idiot.

You look like POVERTY in its RAW FORM, and you had the gut to call another person POOR.

Chai, Thank God for Nairaland and free 20 MB data

Feel free to drop you account number under this post for giveaway.

Lmaoo.. Ode. Drop me the contact of your girl(if you even have any or your sister) to chk if really I'm ugly, and watch me Bleep da hell outta them. You think everyone is like a low self esteemed mofo like you. Btw, drop your picture leme compare who's more good looking btw u and a baboon. Leme see your pic.Baba werey.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by foleskay(m): 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mirrorlenz:

says the RABID, FOOLISH , JOBLESS, BUSY BODY that quoted my post.

Look into the mirror, that's if you can afford one and see who is Poverty stricken and also ranting foolishly.

The answer is YOU.

Get a life BROKE ASSLICKER
Ode oshi. Atleast I posted my pic, which shows my high self esteem is intact. Why don't you post yours? I guess you're damn fugly and miserable.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by Mirrorlenz: 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
foleskay:

Lmaoo.. Ode. Drop me the contact of your girl(if you even have any or your sister) to chk if really I'm ugly, and watch me Bleep da hell outta them. You think everyone is like a low self esteemed mofo like you. Btw, drop your picture leme compare who's more good looking btw u and a baboon. Leme see your pic.Baba werey.

lol... A baboon is better looking than you

Any girl that allows you come close to her is classless and most definitely be razz looking,

Chai, you fucking dirty, ugly and poor

Bitch, drop your account for the giveaway before hunger go dry your bones.

#BrokeAsslicker
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by Mirrorlenz: 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
foleskay:

Ode oshi. Atleast I posted my pic, which shows my high self esteem is intact. Why don't you post yours? I guess you're damn fugly and miserable.

lol... I can bet that is the best photo in your gallery, so I feel you pains.
Chai, the dogs in my house look better than you do

Only you poor, ugly, dirty con me dey do busy body on top. Your village people dey on top your matter

Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by foleskay(m): 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mirrorlenz:

lol... I will choose a baboon over you. Chai , you fucking ugly and poor

Bitch, drop your account for the giveaway before hunger go dry your bones.

#BrokeAsslicker
Im done with you. I'm not you mate. I have taken you to the cleaner. Low self esteemed idiot. Post ur pic u can't. Ranting gibberish upandan. Oponu
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by Mirrorlenz: 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
foleskay:

Im done with you. I'm not you mate. I have taken you to the cleaner. Low self esteemed idiot. Post ur pic u can't. Ranting gibberish upandan. Oponu

Cleaner ko Sweeper ni Boda Ode , Oba awon Oponu

Bingo, don't you wanna play no more. busy body

We are definitely not in the same class, nigga

Now run along and go play with your internet troll mate

#AssLicker
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by Tayomi37(m): 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
[quote author=bedspread post=88154316]Of Course!
What do you Expect them to Plead Before?

No one Should Blame village people here!

They Used their own Hands to Expose and Ridicule themselves!

Hopefully ,they will learn their lesson and Others will learn from them and this Craze of Unnecessary And Non-essential Competition and show up will be Curtailed!

Your Life should be your private property!
Not For the Public

There are Mysteries about life! If you know, you will be Extremely careful on what you Expose or put out on Social Media and so on

There are things you put out and you end up Unnecessarily attracting Joy killers and Enemies to yourself..

Very Good One from the Nigerian Police Force!

God bless you, you have really spoken my mind. They ruined their lives with there own hands. ILE ENI NI A TI NJE EKUTE ONIDODO ( YOU EAT A DEFORMED RAT AT THE CORNER OF YOUR HOUSE).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by JamesDanny(f): 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
Teer is an archery-based lottery that is conducted by the Khasi Hills Archery Sports Association, which is a group of 12 archery clubs from a particular locality of Assam. Every day, 50 archers shoot 30 arrows each at 3:45 pm and 20 arrows in the second round at 4:45 pm.
https://khanaparateerresult.net/

Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by franiholain: 10:17am On Jul 11, 2020
Mirrorlenz:

We are a top-rated security products manufacturer and distributor servicing hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide primarily across the United States, Canada, the UK, Germany, and France. our website: Amcrest We provide free after-sales support and local warranty services to all of our customers in their local countries.
And also ex-convict will be attached to their records
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by franiholain: 7:25am On Jul 25, 2020
Regular size. Ideal for daily use at home, work, travel, or trips to the supermarket and gym FDA Registered Class I Device. Tested for and meets Chinese Standard KN95 mask
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by Healthgardeners: 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
Thanks for sharing this awesome information. Very helping material. Keep sharing.

https://healthgardeners.com/15-ways-how-to-get-rid-of-a-hickey-fast/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo / Bride From Rivers State Who Is Nicki Minaj's Lookalike / Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A “Bleep Boy” In Throwback Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.