Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Why Is This Picture Not Getting The Attention It Deserves - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is This Picture Not Getting The Attention It Deserves (7091 Views)

Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? / Wike: The Attention-Seeking Champion Of Opportunistic Justice - Ugoji Egbujo / See The Real Picture.not The Photoshopped One .fake Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is This Picture Not Getting The Attention It Deserves by lastchild: 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
Yohh:
Op, u are a slowpoke but I'm more disappointed in the guys engaging u in discussions.
others called people names and made a point why they did so, you just ranted and vanished, aren't you stupid?
Re: Why Is This Picture Not Getting The Attention It Deserves by engrchykae(m): 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
The reason is that Yoruba don't care whether it's shekau or jibrin as long as tinubu or osinbajo takes over by 2023
Re: Why Is This Picture Not Getting The Attention It Deserves by Sammy07: 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
lastchild:
lol.. People like you are the reason Nigeria is backward, nobody makes a research, who told you this is a snapped picture, dude this is a video screenshot, the reason they keep coming up with things like this is because they know that most of the people they lead are zombies who can't think

If a wise person see this pic he will ask for a source but you are already talking about photoshop you know nothing about, I have students I teach photoshop, make una upgrade una sense

See this one??

You'll teach me Photoshop??

Joke of the century.. undecided

Have you ever in your life use Photoshop to scam people and collect money??
Have you ever use it to destroy marriages??

You think I'm those photographers wey dey work on pretty pretty Photoshop
Re: Why Is This Picture Not Getting The Attention It Deserves by Sam2001: 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
Can you spend 1-3hrs daily online and you can be making at least 2k daily from your smartphone
Drop your WhatsApp number for info our WhatsApp number or join the group through the link below for full details.

� Are you short of cash. ?

I am teaching 50 of my viewers how to make � N10,000 daily using their same phone on a website.

Once 50 is reached. I wouldn't attend to anyone again.

This 50 viewers will get direct mentorship for a week.

https:///KKgXkpQc98vGDoFCznv7Dm
Re: Why Is This Picture Not Getting The Attention It Deserves by joe4christ(m): 7:29am On Apr 07, 2020
FreelanceRebel:

Plastic surgery is very cheap to obtain by President of Nigeria.
Do you know his wife is a beautician?

The family obviously are distant from this imposter. The buhari we all knew is a very playful man who plays with his children and grandchildren a lot. As they often visit him in his office. But this time around, they tend to distance themselves from him. And even Aisha is far from him. This makes me believe in the credibility of this claim. Something is just not right. The skin texture of his face is younger than he was before they just made his face fold in bits to depict an old man. But a closer look at his eyes. That's not the eyes of an old man
Re: Why Is This Picture Not Getting The Attention It Deserves by joe4christ(m): 7:32am On Apr 07, 2020
Sam2001:
Can you spend 1-3hrs daily online and you can be making at least 2k daily from your smartphone
Drop your WhatsApp number for info our WhatsApp number or join the group through the link below for full details.

� Are you short of cash. ?

I am teaching 50 of my viewers how to make � N10,000 daily using their same phone on a website.

Once 50 is reached. I wouldn't attend to anyone again.

This 50 viewers will get direct mentorship for a week.

https:///KKgXkpQc98vGDoFCznv7Dm

How can I reach you?
Re: Why Is This Picture Not Getting The Attention It Deserves by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 07, 2020
Hyper realistic synthetic rubber mask...that thing is costly
Re: Why Is This Picture Not Getting The Attention It Deserves by Donelli: 8:24am On Apr 07, 2020
Sammy07:

See this one??

You'll teach me Photoshop??

Joke of the century.. undecided

Have you ever in your life use Photoshop to scam people and collect money??
Have you ever use it to destroy marriages??

You think I'm those photographers wey dey work on pretty pretty Photoshop
This is the dumbest thing I've read this morning. Even dumber than your previous comment. undecided
Re: Why Is This Picture Not Getting The Attention It Deserves by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 07, 2020
joe4christ:

The family obviously are distant from this imposter. The buhari we all knew is a very playful man who plays with his children and grandchildren a lot. As they often visit him in his office. But this time around, they tend to distance themselves from him. And even Aisha is far from him. This makes me believe in the credibility of this claim. Something is just not right. The skin texture of his face is younger than he was before they just made his face fold in bits to depict an old man. But a closer look at his eyes. That's not the eyes of an old man

But when the news went abroad that Buhari as about to marry another wife, Aisha rush back home.
Recently, the daughter happily make personal travel in presidential jet.

The skin texture of his face is younger than he was before
There are drugs that can make your skin look smoother. Aisha is way more older than she look but being beautician was able to manage herself. how much more a President, who occasionally went to UK for treatment.

Also, the late Stella Obasanjo was older OBJ her husband yet still looks more younger
Re: Why Is This Picture Not Getting The Attention It Deserves by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 07, 2020
Nelson Mandelas hyper realistic wax statue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Sister: This Is Not Buhari / Eid-El-Fitri: Buhari Calls For Unity And Solidarity / See The Faces Of APC Team That Wanted To Take Over Anambra State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.