Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

See The Moment Funke Akindele Weeps In Court As She Pleads Guilty. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Moment Funke Akindele Weeps In Court As She Pleads Guilty. (979 Views)

"I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) / Bobrisky Pleads Guilty, Convicted By Court For Abusing Naira / ā€œiā€™m Fighting For My Life,ā€ R.kelly Weeps In First Interview (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Moment Funke Akindele Weeps In Court As She Pleads Guilty. by Shakaranews2020: 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
Nollywood actress Funke Akindele who was arrested of the 5th of April, 2020 at her Lagos home in Lekki for violating the social distancing and restriction order has been arraigned in court this morning. And here is a video of Funke and her husband crying in court.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSISzh5SBSQ

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West - Mocked Before, Now Worth More Than His Mockers / Mercy Eke's Fame Wont Last Because She Is Too Local & Annoying - Man Blasts Her / Fish Seller Acquires New Car To Celebrate Passing Out Of NYSC | See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.