Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

How Has NAIRALAND Benefited You Since You Joined? Share Your Experience. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Has NAIRALAND Benefited You Since You Joined? Share Your Experience. (606 Views)

FG v ASUU: Members who joined the strike Not Entitled To Salaries, Court Rules / This Shape Has Nairaland In Mind, Check Your Thinking Ability (mr Shape) / Share your experience with sexual harassment in the university (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Has NAIRALAND Benefited You Since You Joined? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hello guys,since you joined nairaland,did it bring a positive impact in your life and did you benefit from it? What would you like to see on nairaland? Share your story and opinions.cool cool
Re: How Has NAIRALAND Benefited You Since You Joined? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
Honestly when I joined NL I was so excited.It revealed several things to me,and i think if this platform is effectively handled,it will go a long way for nigeria and nigerians.cool

1 Like

Re: How Has NAIRALAND Benefited You Since You Joined? Share Your Experience. by DaGC(m): 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
I've been a guest since before 2011, opened an account in 2012 and I can BOLDLY say that this forum has helped me with INFORMATION and OPINIONS on certain issues just by reading threads.

3 Likes

Re: How Has NAIRALAND Benefited You Since You Joined? Share Your Experience. by Yuceeluv(f): 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
i have been helped financially in my darkest times(TWICE). i have never experienced this on any other social media platform. this is why this platform will remain my best, now and always. The creators of this platform, may God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: How Has NAIRALAND Benefited You Since You Joined? Share Your Experience. by Kylekent59: 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
These are what I have to say about Nairaland.

Nairaland is an Internet forum where people log in to do some disgusting things for cheap likes.

Some for good, others for evil.

It is a site where you see educated illiterate behaving like an illiterate.

We make mockery of the president, say things about him,call his supporters Zombie, but the same people still worship NwaAmaikpe and his co ManaBBGrills. So what's the difference?

1. Nairaland is also an Internet forum where members display different characters; Tribalism, Racism,...etc. where we have thousands of people supporting / siding different obnoxious attitude.

Let me start by hailing Explorer, one of my favourite on Nairaland. His news are always legit, simple, comprehendable with beautiful graphic pictures. I surf nairaland every day in search of Explorer's updates.

2. The Good think I just love about Nairaland is their "Snake thread"

I like Lalasticlala. Each time I am on a post and I see Lalasticlala viewing / on that post, I smile and say, " FP material"

3. Thanks to Mynd44, the guy that banned my cousin for a crime / rules he didn't break: Posting about a fix match, why it should be crubed, how to Identify scammers..etc, where he got banned till 2036. He deserved that ban as stated by one of the rules: Do not post false information on Nairaland. Mynd44 is really doing a great job, making sure perpetrators are really dealt with when any of the rules are disobeyed.

He asked me, "can Nairaland still be in existence till 2036?", I laughed and replied to him by saying "yes", because I trust Seun,others limits is his starting point.

4. Also, to the CEO of Nairaland Mr. Seun, I see your hand work each day, if Nairaland hadn't existed, I wonder what the world would look like.

It's a good thing you came up with a brilliant idea in creating Nairaland. I see you becoming our Nigeria bill gate.

5.I see your Updates which ain't easy. One can even go back to a post made in 2013 to get information.

You are just wonderful.

finally, I wanna say good Pm to all my haters, just because you hate me don't mean I shouldn't say "hi"

Thank God for the gift of life, we shall all overcome Coronavirus and our greedy politician.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has NAIRALAND Benefited You Since You Joined? Share Your Experience. by pascalbenz: 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
update is very essential in life , wch nairaland has not failed me !

1 Like

Re: How Has NAIRALAND Benefited You Since You Joined? Share Your Experience. by Makavelli25: 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
I can bodly say NAIRALAND has helped.
I wrote waec 3 times till i saw an advert here about a waec centre. I registered with him,now i have my result
Although a lot of spammers are here there are still a lot of great and wonderful people

I respect Explorer alot,nwakapike and lot more of them
Up NAIRALAND

Lalasticlala sef na baba
Mynd44 oya twale i sulute all of una

Bro seun oga of the oga my hands dey up for you o

2 Likes

Re: How Has NAIRALAND Benefited You Since You Joined? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
pascalbenz:
update is very essential in life , wch nairaland has not failed me !
you're right i'll advice mr.seun to seek advice on how to develop this forum it will surely go a long way for him.many nigerians still don't know about NL.

1 Like

Re: How Has NAIRALAND Benefited You Since You Joined? Share Your Experience. by daddytime(m): 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
Naira land sold me to the world and also helped me deal with some bottled up trauma occasioned from the story on my siggy.

I was shown love and support like I never envisaged.

That was indeed a turning point in my life.

Thanks, Seun and the entire Nairaland family.

Nairaland has been a home to chill and ease off stress since 2006.

2 Likes

Re: How Has NAIRALAND Benefited You Since You Joined? Share Your Experience. by Makavelli25: 4:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
Kylekent59

Why am i suspecting you are nwaAmaikpe alternate. You sound like wisdom itself
Re: How Has NAIRALAND Benefited You Since You Joined? Share Your Experience. by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
Got me two jobs and stress relief

1 Like

Re: How Has NAIRALAND Benefited You Since You Joined? Share Your Experience. by Marcelo290(m): 12:28am On Apr 07, 2020
I got my first client from Nairaland. Since then, I don't underestimate the opportunities available herein.

2 Likes

Re: How Has NAIRALAND Benefited You Since You Joined? Share Your Experience. by christejames(m): 8:01am On Apr 07, 2020
I have really learnt a lot from nairaland.

Actually my roommates in my first year in the varsity made me aware of the site. Was a guest until I joined in 2013. It's been a rosy experience.

I really learnt a lot, from having and knowing first hand Infos about life, developing my sense of humor, to breaking news (although the moderators are not as swift as before in this regard), to my dictions and honing and harnessing my literary skills.

We can do better!

1 Like

Re: How Has NAIRALAND Benefited You Since You Joined? Share Your Experience. by taibat61(m): 8:09am On Apr 07, 2020
Legit points

1 Like

Re: How Has NAIRALAND Benefited You Since You Joined? Share Your Experience. by Chynwe(f): 11:39am On Apr 07, 2020
I joined nairaland years back and i would say i have learnt a lot on the forum. Most of the times, when i read news headlines on the dailies, I rush here to read comments and i will just be smiling left, right and center. Though the forum is not devoid of mistakes , I still love nairaland.

1 Like

Re: How Has NAIRALAND Benefited You Since You Joined? Share Your Experience. by Umarzy(m): 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nairaland is a platform you will meet people of different characters.

The best part is that it has all the information you need on the internet. Nairaland is somewhere you can get answer or solution to your problem.

In fact, if you are having any problem, just google the problem and put Nairaland at the end of the search question, Fiam!!, you have the answer.

For me, it's my second resource centre after google. I have really learnt a lot from here, for free and i have gotten clients from here as well for architectural designs.

I can remember when i learnt 3D video Animation from somebody here for N1k. Later went on to teach over 30 people from here same thing and made my profits.

I also got my CV written too here from TheCvbank. With the Cv the chief wrote for me and Linkedin optimization, i got my first job (first interview).

Got to know about Airdrops too and cryptocurrency from here. Since then, i have been learning more from google and earning from it intermittently.

Graphics nko? I got to know about excel graphics too from Art & graphics sections. Went on to his youtube page. Dude really try explaining in a lay man Nigerian way. I learnt graphics from his channel. See me designing logo and all of that for people collecting money steady.

What of Print on Demand? Got to know about same from Nairaland here. Planning to start that one too very soon. Make we dey sell shirts too for Online dey count Moolah.

See Ehn, knowledge choke for Nairaland. You only need to know what you are here for. Whether to read news, learn things, read jokes, or to abuse.

Chai, the knowledge i have packed from this site is priceless.

2 Likes

Re: How Has NAIRALAND Benefited You Since You Joined? Share Your Experience. by dauddy97(m): 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
BrB
Re: How Has NAIRALAND Benefited You Since You Joined? Share Your Experience. by BlackAnon(m): 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
Do you know that sit at home could be devastating without extra cash? �
Do you know that the same phone you press for fun, others are making money from it?

Do you know that it's better to invest than spend?

Join us now, invest just *500* and get *4k* cash out within *48hours*.... Juicy isn't it?
Let that least *500* in your account fetch you extra cash...... Take a step and join us now..... It's paying 100%.
Check my signature for my WhatsApp number.
Re: How Has NAIRALAND Benefited You Since You Joined? Share Your Experience. by kehnton(m): 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
Dont let social distancing halt your kids education. Enroll them in our online studies program and seal their future for good!

For further enquires, call or WhatsApp us on +2348106450944
Re: How Has NAIRALAND Benefited You Since You Joined? Share Your Experience. by Sixfeetbelle: 4:45am On Apr 08, 2020
Kylekent59:
These are what I have to say about Nairaland.

Nairaland is an Internet forum where people log in to do some disgusting things for cheap likes.

Some for good, others for evil.

It is a site where you see educated illiterate behaving like an illiterate.

We make mockery of the president, say things about him,call his supporters Zombie, but the same people still worship NwaAmaikpe and his co ManaBBGrills. So what's the difference?

1. Nairaland is also an Internet forum where members display different characters; Tribalism, Racism,...etc. where we have thousands of people supporting / siding different obnoxious attitude.

Let me start by hailing Explorer, one of my favourite on Nairaland. His news are always legit, simple, comprehendable with beautiful graphic pictures. I surf nairaland every day in search of Explorer's updates.

2. The Good think I just love about Nairaland is their "Snake thread"

I like Lalasticlala. Each time I am on a post and I see Lalasticlala viewing / on that post, I smile and say, " FP material"

3. Thanks to Mynd44, the guy that banned my cousin for a crime / rules he didn't break: Posting about a fix match, why it should be crubed, how to Identify scammers..etc, where he got banned till 2036. He deserved that ban as stated by one of the rules: Do not post false information on Nairaland. Mynd44 is really doing a great job, making sure perpetrators are really dealt with when any of the rules are disobeyed.

He asked me, "can Nairaland still be in existence till 2036?", I laughed and replied to him by saying "yes", because I trust Seun,others limits is his starting point.

4. Also, to the CEO of Nairaland Mr. Seun, I see your hand work each day, if Nairaland hadn't existed, I wonder what the world would look like.

It's a good thing you came up with a brilliant idea in creating Nairaland. I see you becoming our Nigeria bill gate.

5.I see your Updates which ain't easy. One can even go back to a post made in 2013 to get information.

You are just wonderful.

finally, I wanna say good Pm to all my haters, just because you hate me don't mean I shouldn't say "hi"

Thank God for the gift of life, we shall all overcome Coronavirus and our greedy politician.

Are you giving a valedictory speech? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Student Or Recent Graduate? Don't Miss This / Download UNN Post Utme Past Questions 2020/2021 For Art & Science / Jamb; How Do I Go About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.