Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Abacha Loot: UK Backs US, Opposes Fg’s Plan To Pay Bagudu $110m - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha Loot: UK Backs US, Opposes Fg’s Plan To Pay Bagudu $110m (34467 Views)

How Buhari Govt Planned To Transfer $110M Abacha Loot To Bagudu - Premium Times / What Bagudu’s $110m Largesse Can Do For Nigeria / US Opposes Nigeria's Plan To Hand Abacha Looted Funds To Governor Bagudu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha Loot: UK Backs US, Opposes Fg’s Plan To Pay Bagudu $110m by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Abacha Loot: UK Backs US, Opposes Fg’s Plan To Pay Bagudu $110m by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
The redundant coupist and cohorts are just a bunch of irredeemable THIEVES!

The shithole is on a cliff edge!

4 Likes

Re: Abacha Loot: UK Backs US, Opposes Fg’s Plan To Pay Bagudu $110m by frog12: 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
dey should seize the funds until the agreement is cancelled

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: UK Backs US, Opposes Fg’s Plan To Pay Bagudu $110m by Stallion93(m): 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
ChristineC:
flesh and blood did not reveal this to you grin
I swear, it still baffles me why Nigeria is not enlisted as a refugee country when the only thing keeping millions from running away is the unfortunate geography of our location
Re: Abacha Loot: UK Backs US, Opposes Fg’s Plan To Pay Bagudu $110m by olajide8(m): 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
Islie:

https://punchng.com/abacha-loot-uk-backs-us-opposes-fgs-plan-to-pay-bagudu-110m/

Who the hell Is issa bagudu and what industry does he have to his name that entitles him to claim any money from nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Loot: UK Backs US, Opposes Fg’s Plan To Pay Bagudu $110m by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
ChristineC:
grin grin grin Bagudu must collect this free dollars

Excuse me

Are you OK?

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Loot: UK Backs US, Opposes Fg’s Plan To Pay Bagudu $110m by seangy4konji: 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
That's how Mr integrity has been helping his cohort loot and collect his share everyrimw he travels out.

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Loot: UK Backs US, Opposes Fg’s Plan To Pay Bagudu $110m by Bizibi(m): 7:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
I don't think anybody is bothered about that now.....
Re: Abacha Loot: UK Backs US, Opposes Fg’s Plan To Pay Bagudu $110m by LZAA: 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
DabuIIIT:
One strange and funny thing I know is all fatais mumunis Rahmanis Nurudeen Tajudeen Kabiru ganiyu Ajanaku Lagbaja taofeek Mufutaus etc,all coneheads know about this but will hardly say anything but they keep foaming in the mouth profusely,keep convulsing about the likes of Diezani and the innocent Okonjo Iweala,Stella Oduah,Pej,Gej,Asari Dokuboh; they keep messing and polluting the atmosphere with their obnoxious amonia gbegiri gas because of Nnamdi Kanu every blessed day!!!!!!!!!!!
You hardly see or hear them venting such venom to the likes of Dasuki and the "Abacha never yen yen stole a dime yen yen yen" in power!

Imagine a government agreeing to give a single man, who was part and parcel of abachas theatrics, a whole 70%+ of said embezzled funds and it ain't a big deal to Nigerians especially these noise makers that now something like an abomination to the rest of us other south!!!!!

If it were someone from the SE or SS that stood to collect that amount, AHHHHHHHHHHH,your guess would be as good as mine.
And again,will buhari even agree on such deal,if a SE or SS were Bagudu?

Scam Zoo of a visionless nation
Nnamdi Kanu has seen everything and wants out, a way out for his people but you will see "them',who don't have any plan for their own future generations, be the very first to cast stones at him.
Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku zombieterror anonimi greenback
grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abacha Loot: UK Backs US, Opposes Fg’s Plan To Pay Bagudu $110m by inyenejo(m): 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
This is by far the most corrupt regime in the history of mankind, we sane minds apologise to Abacha and his family , Abacha we are sorry sir, we thought u were corrupt untill we met buharigg....it took Nigeria just 30 yrs to recover Abacha loots, mark my word it will take Nigeria more than 200 yrs to recover buharigg loots.

3 Likes

Re: Abacha Loot: UK Backs US, Opposes Fg’s Plan To Pay Bagudu $110m by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
Tessie01:
Why are people so wicked? You want to allocate such a huge sum to one person, then what happens to our education, roads, job creation, health care system etc ? God help us from the greedy and selfish politicians. thanks to the UK and US for their intervention

The man is a former senator transformed to governor. What does he need, after all we know some of the abacha loot must have 'stuck' to his fingers.

It's only the masses this government feel they owe nothing to.

3 Likes

Re: Abacha Loot: UK Backs US, Opposes Fg’s Plan To Pay Bagudu $110m by bigiyaro(m): 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
momodub:
Hummm this abacha loot no de finish
one trillion dollars cannot finish.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: UK Backs US, Opposes Fg’s Plan To Pay Bagudu $110m by valufone(m): 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
Samueltimothy11:
Please I looking for any means of online work

Check this out: https://copywriting.vip/fda/
Re: Abacha Loot: UK Backs US, Opposes Fg’s Plan To Pay Bagudu $110m by ikcid: 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
The country is fvcking broke, yet they want to give a thief our Commonwealth?? It's a shame being a citizen of this country

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Loot: UK Backs US, Opposes Fg’s Plan To Pay Bagudu $110m by chaloskyx: 8:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
Uk us please dont give us the money give it to UNDP to help build state of the art hospitals in the North West East and South thats 10BN for each hospital

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: UK Backs US, Opposes Fg’s Plan To Pay Bagudu $110m by Whitelite: 8:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
TallPck1:
This issue would be swept under the carpet.

Las las Mr Bagudu would still get paid. Please save us the stress.

Corona dey outside, hunger dey inside, konji dey inside inside. Life just hard like prick.

Guy, Guy, Guy you spoil like left hand.
Re: Abacha Loot: UK Backs US, Opposes Fg’s Plan To Pay Bagudu $110m by izibili44: 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
I support u
manuelzz:
I've said countless times that Buhari is a rogue, who should be stoned and chased out of Aso rock. But Una no gree.

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Loot: UK Backs US, Opposes Fg’s Plan To Pay Bagudu $110m by Ibadiaran19: 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
I haven't been following this story, but why is Bagudu's name linked to Abacha's loot?
Abacha couldn't have been laundering money for Bagudu, or is it the other way round.
Why does the FG want to give the Bagudu the loot?
Re: Abacha Loot: UK Backs US, Opposes Fg’s Plan To Pay Bagudu $110m by Yankee101: 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
Annuity with our money?

Your father!

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: UK Backs US, Opposes Fg’s Plan To Pay Bagudu $110m by Franking: 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
Buhari doesn't give a f^ck what u think. The northern agenda is in full swing.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: UK Backs US, Opposes Fg’s Plan To Pay Bagudu $110m by obcpascal: 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
This was Just 2.2billion Naira that time...
Re: Abacha Loot: UK Backs US, Opposes Fg’s Plan To Pay Bagudu $110m by rainny: 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
Are You lonely and bored this quarantine period?� why not have a chat with me? I'm here to cure your boredom.�

Oh!!� I almost forgot, my name is *MILANA* � I'm studying to become a nurse but I also love filling your whatsapp status with updates that would leave you no choice than to smile.�
Try me��
https:///2348108833372?text=Hi%20I'll%20like%20to%20be%20a%20friend%20My%20name%20is...
Re: Abacha Loot: UK Backs US, Opposes Fg’s Plan To Pay Bagudu $110m by tomzyELNINO: 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
Buhari is really fighting corruption.. lol

3 Likes

Re: Abacha Loot: UK Backs US, Opposes Fg’s Plan To Pay Bagudu $110m by baysherpsyche: 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
ChristineC:
how much has your mentality made this year?

Oh boy :-) shift make I see road.
Re: Abacha Loot: UK Backs US, Opposes Fg’s Plan To Pay Bagudu $110m by Blanks1(m): 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
Finnese001:
FTC for the second time today

Seun pls where do I submit my akant
Welldone. Please how do I make a new post on this forum?, I'm new here. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Abacha Loot: UK Backs US, Opposes Fg’s Plan To Pay Bagudu $110m by Finnese001: 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
Blanks1:

Welldone. Please how do I make a new post on this forum?, I'm new here. Thanks in anticipation

when you get to any section you want to post in

click the create new topic botton

picture attached

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: UK Backs US, Opposes Fg’s Plan To Pay Bagudu $110m by sulaak(m): 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
Samueltimothy11:
Please I looking for any means of online work
Visit Upwork.com and toptal.com
Re: Abacha Loot: UK Backs US, Opposes Fg’s Plan To Pay Bagudu $110m by Lovelyn451(f): 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
US please keep the money, we have dash you pipo. thank you, don't mention

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: UK Backs US, Opposes Fg’s Plan To Pay Bagudu $110m by Corbin: 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
Who go help me donate cry
Re: Abacha Loot: UK Backs US, Opposes Fg’s Plan To Pay Bagudu $110m by seunayantokun(m): 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
Nigerians, there is your anti-corruption hero. Celebrate yourselves!
Obj caught him but let him escape because he and some others were disappointed in the former Number One Watchman of the Unitary Republic who also wasn't sharp enough.

US, if you release the money to those people instead of the people of Nigeria, God won't forgive you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Blasts FG, Miyetti Allah Over Threat On Ekiti People / Akeredolu & Oshiomhole Receive Buhari In Ondo On His Way To Ekiti Apc Rally(pics / Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.