Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

SARS Arrest Killers Of Funke Olakunrin, Nine Months After - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Arrest Killers Of Funke Olakunrin, Nine Months After (56977 Views)

Olajide Blessing: DSS Arrest Killers Of UNILORIN Student Raped To Death / Man Killed & Buried In Anambra. Police Arrest Killers, Recover Body (Graphic) / Abia Police Arrest Killers Of Husband And Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Arrest Killers Of Funke Olakunrin, Nine Months After by Barton25(m): 9:21am On Apr 07, 2020
I know they're trying to cover the Fulani criminals. They would soon release them since their identify is hidden. Recently, I have lost interest in anything under Buhari's control; the NA, Police, Npower etc. I have been following the development from Chadian army on their giant stride against Boko haram. This has not only exposed how useless Buhari and his security team are but also waste of resources and time.

1 Like

Re: SARS Arrest Killers Of Funke Olakunrin, Nine Months After by fergie001: 9:22am On Apr 07, 2020
Re: SARS Arrest Killers Of Funke Olakunrin, Nine Months After by BABANGBALI: 9:23am On Apr 07, 2020
The remaining one is a biafran from Israel grin grin
Re: SARS Arrest Killers Of Funke Olakunrin, Nine Months After by UNUKHASO: 9:25am On Apr 07, 2020
JUSTICE DON'T COME ON TIME YOU NEED TO WAIT FOR JUSTICE OR YOU ACCEPT KADARA,DESTINED, PRAYER AND THE LIKES
Re: SARS Arrest Killers Of Funke Olakunrin, Nine Months After by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 07, 2020
EzzyCarter:
I'm actually taking this with a pinch of salt undecided .
This is Nigeria and we know how our beloved men in black are usually eager to score cheap points at the expense of some unfortunate innocent people who would be paraded as the wanted suspects just to show that "the police is working"... looking to see where this leads to tho

That's why you would never see the Fulani terrorists paraded.
The police would detain them, but when you get there the following morning, you would hear that they have been transferred to Abuja.

3 Likes

Re: SARS Arrest Killers Of Funke Olakunrin, Nine Months After by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 07, 2020
NaijaMutant:
Just watch how his people will come investigating the identity of the 4th person whose tribe was not identified leaving the 3 that has already been identified to be fulanis grin

They'll quickly crawl back into their holes after reading this news that the usual suspects have struck again.

Now, where are the cows undecided

Godwrites to Generation of cowards grin
Re: SARS Arrest Killers Of Funke Olakunrin, Nine Months After by AmazingELixir: 9:27am On Apr 07, 2020
Olominira:
I know they're trying to cover the Fulani criminals. They would soon release them since their identify is hidden. Recently, I have lost interest in anything under Buhari's control; the NA, Police, Npower etc. I have been following the development from Chadian army on their giant stride against Boko haram. This has not only exposed how useless Buhari and his security team are but also waste of resources and time.

Both the police and NA are useless to Nigerians and a mere waste of our scarce resources. No intelligence, no genuine effort against the herdsmen. Take a look at what happened in Lagos and Akure recently. There's no kind of investigation whatsoever. Take a look at Buhari, his security team (Burutai, IG, DSS); they have one thing in common; extremely low IQ, nepotism, BH sympathisers, and wasters of Nigerian resources and time.

grin grin grin

Aboy wetin dey vex you against Buhari like this...takam easy naa
Re: SARS Arrest Killers Of Funke Olakunrin, Nine Months After by Hades2016(m): 9:29am On Apr 07, 2020
Pls where is the last one from, oh he or she is from Afonda that is why you don’t want to reveal his or her identity ... Nigeria issa shame

1 Like

Re: SARS Arrest Killers Of Funke Olakunrin, Nine Months After by ahiboilandgas: 9:30am On Apr 07, 2020
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/nine-months-after-sars-arrest-killers-of-afenifere-leaders-daughter/
the 4 suspect is an alien ?.....why hurry to identify 3 then announce without completing the 4 th
Re: SARS Arrest Killers Of Funke Olakunrin, Nine Months After by adecz: 9:30am On Apr 07, 2020
Fullany !! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: SARS Arrest Killers Of Funke Olakunrin, Nine Months After by Tmb78(m): 9:31am On Apr 07, 2020
SEUN OMO OSEWA,I will continue to talk until you do the needful.
The plans these people have for your forum is set in motion and they won't rest until it's actualized.
Imagine this is happening early in the morning
Visit the other sites like LIB that carried this news and see the decorum there,but not here!
There is a reason for it.
A word is enough for the wise,omoluabi

2 Likes

Re: SARS Arrest Killers Of Funke Olakunrin, Nine Months After by abuhlawal(m): 9:35am On Apr 07, 2020
OK oooo in Buratai voice, they can run but they cannot hide
Re: SARS Arrest Killers Of Funke Olakunrin, Nine Months After by LegacyB: 9:36am On Apr 07, 2020
I long for the day this forum would be back to those days we surf the net for nairaland news and comments. If we use statements for and against on this platform to grade our IQ as a nation, honestly hope is just a pipe dream.
Re: SARS Arrest Killers Of Funke Olakunrin, Nine Months After by Amotekun001: 9:37am On Apr 07, 2020
Foolish presidiot bubu, docile citizens and hopeless� country...
What a tragedy!!!

1 Like

Re: SARS Arrest Killers Of Funke Olakunrin, Nine Months After by NairaMaster1(m): 9:39am On Apr 07, 2020
Olominira:

Both the police and NA are useless to Nigerians and a mere waste of our scarce resources. No intelligence, no genuine effort against the herdsmen. Take a look at what happened in Lagos and Akure recently. There's no kind of investigation whatsoever. Take a look at Buhari, his security team (Burutai, IG, DSS); they have one thing in common; extremely low IQ, nepotism, BH sympathisers, and wasters of Nigerian resources and time.

If they were from the SE they would have named them already.

Tinubu how far?

2 Likes

Re: SARS Arrest Killers Of Funke Olakunrin, Nine Months After by RandomVic(m): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2020
Olominira:

Well said!
Re: SARS Arrest Killers Of Funke Olakunrin, Nine Months After by bayelsaowei(m): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2020
Olominira:

so sad
Re: SARS Arrest Killers Of Funke Olakunrin, Nine Months After by Catchfirez: 9:48am On Apr 07, 2020
APCNig:

So every Northerner is a herdsman. Just like every South-Southerner is a militant. This however does not mean that the killers may not be herdsmen because herdsmen are synonymous with killing and their forefathers and great grandchildren will die miserable deaths. But, it is good to let every form of criminal face his/her judgement.

Let killer herdsmen will prosecuted as killer herdsmen. Let highway robbers be prosecuted as highway robbers and let kidnappers be prosecuted as kidnappers.

May your family be a victim one day and may God not spare your life. What is bad is Bad.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Arrest Killers Of Funke Olakunrin, Nine Months After by lomprico(m): 9:49am On Apr 07, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Where is there cows... Tinubu 2019.

You don't need to tell us those that killed her are from north we already know without being told.

Tomorrow there will be a call from Aso Rock ordering for the release of those arrested.
They may even order for the decongestion of prison over covid19 just to find way to set them free.
After 3 months the SARS that arrested them will be summarily dismissed for touching the untouchable.

nobody was arrested! they are trying to kill Amotekun
Re: SARS Arrest Killers Of Funke Olakunrin, Nine Months After by TEFON4: 9:51am On Apr 07, 2020
When has Odumakin become Spokesman for the Police
Re: SARS Arrest Killers Of Funke Olakunrin, Nine Months After by Arysexy(m): 9:51am On Apr 07, 2020
“Three out of the four suspects arrested so far are from the northern part of the country. They are said to have made useful confessions to the police

Where are their cows? - Thieefnubuu 2019

I'm sure the fourth is an Afonja that sold out to the Fulani herdsmen like Thieefnubuu is presently doing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Arrest Killers Of Funke Olakunrin, Nine Months After by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 07, 2020
There are really stupid people on this forum
Herdsmen:
Stories...

No be Yoruba media again.. twist the hell out of it..
When they release names .. of Igbo no Dey dia .. I go deactivate this moniker

Yoruba don start election for 2023.. anything to run Igbo down is welcome.. they will throw dirt to their superiors till Election Day.

But this election will surprise them .. same way south south shock dem in 2019..

Herdsmen knack them .. their Oga Dey cal Evans

Why wouldn’t the link the killings to Evans people

1 Like

Re: SARS Arrest Killers Of Funke Olakunrin, Nine Months After by foreshore(m): 9:55am On Apr 07, 2020
Re: SARS Arrest Killers Of Funke Olakunrin, Nine Months After by Splashme: 10:01am On Apr 07, 2020
They are herdsmen
Re: SARS Arrest Killers Of Funke Olakunrin, Nine Months After by Alighoda(m): 10:08am On Apr 07, 2020
Olominira:

Re: SARS Arrest Killers Of Funke Olakunrin, Nine Months After by EzzyCarter: 10:14am On Apr 07, 2020
Gracealone:

That's why you would never see the Fulani terrorists paraded.
The police would detain them, but when you get there the following morning, you would hear that they have been transferred to Abuja.

Lol. Fulanis are VIP's in this present government. Heinous crimes being committed by them on a daily basis yet they keep walking. Smh for Nigeria!
Re: SARS Arrest Killers Of Funke Olakunrin, Nine Months After by Austineva(m): 10:15am On Apr 07, 2020
Thanks to our intelligent police. Truly, we have very intelligent people here in our country and one of d best in d world. Our only problem is corruption & bribery
Re: SARS Arrest Killers Of Funke Olakunrin, Nine Months After by BabaO2: 10:17am On Apr 07, 2020
I don't believe in anything from Yinka odumakin..
If true, they should parade them.
Re: SARS Arrest Killers Of Funke Olakunrin, Nine Months After by PericomaNwankwo: 10:20am On Apr 07, 2020
APCNig:

The criminals were arrested and you are still complaining. All those that were killed during Goatluck's regime are still unresolved till today. This hatred, bitterness and anger that your parents planted in you is the reason why you are sad, bitter, depressed and suicidal. Vomit the venom before it chokes you to death.

I don't expect anything better from you. Demented dondahead , your moniker speaks it all. Nature will surely haunt an taunt you for being so untraditional just for money
Re: SARS Arrest Killers Of Funke Olakunrin, Nine Months After by LabDNA: 10:23am On Apr 07, 2020
NairaMaster1:

If they were from the SE they would have named them already.

Tinubu how far?

Not just name but also parade them.
Then you'll see amulumalas and ewedu muslim zombies like perkins2018, liondeleo, APCnig, and other nincompoops baying for Igbo blood and screaming 'respect ya host'.

Right now even if abooki cuts of their head and shitt in their neck, they'll say 'thank you Sir' without shame, thinking they are 'sophisticated'./

1 Like

Re: SARS Arrest Killers Of Funke Olakunrin, Nine Months After by Avalancheman: 10:23am On Apr 07, 2020
Piiggiiiddioootts are a bunch of impossible people... angry

Maybe it's just paining them that the killers have been arrested... grin

Pathetic bunch!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) / Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father / Joy Chinenye Azubike: Raped At 17, Married Rapist At 18, Divorced 6 Years Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.