Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:48 AM

Is Organic Chicken Farming For Everyone? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Is Organic Chicken Farming For Everyone? (306 Views)

Local Chicken Farming A New Oil Money. / Organic Chicken Farming Using Ugu / My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Organic Chicken Farming For Everyone? by guidefreak(m): 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
Is Organic Chicken Farming For Everyone?

As a farmer, if you are already considering organic chicken farming or raising organic chickens, then it might be for you. If you are just hearing about it, then you should check it out here. However, don’t just take my word for it, as there are a couple of factors that you will like to find out. These factors will determine your final choice, whether organic poultry farming is for you or not.
But let us all come down to something very basic – health. We all desire to live healthy and prevent diseases. Eating organic chickens or naturally raised chickens is one of the ways to live healthy. So, if you want to promote healthy living, organic poultry farming might be worth the time.

So let us go straight to some other factors you may want to consider to make an informed decision

Can I Raise Organic Chickens on Commercial Scale?
Truth is, I will not advise anyone to start organic poultry farming on a large scale. You need to start small and grow from there. Reason is, the thought of gathering herbs can be overwhelming, but don’t get me wrong. Because it’s worth it! So, instead of having to struggle with finding herbs in large amount, you will find it easy when you start with a few hundreds of chickens.

See more: https://guidefreak.com/organic-chicken-farming/

(1) (Reply)

Become An Agent On Togworld / Sweet Potato And Cassava Prices / Introducing The Dwarf Lemon Seedlings Available For Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.