Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,485 members, 7,836,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

2023: Nigeria Is In Hot Soup! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nigeria Is In Hot Soup! (4547 Views)

Nigeria In Hot Soup As IPOB Buys Missiles To Bomb Abuja PHOTOS / 2023 Nigeria Election: Tinubu To Succeed Buhari - Lagos monarchs / Unknown Gun Men In "Hot Soup As Tanker Lands Orlu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nigeria Is In Hot Soup! by Salvador1: 11:13am On Apr 07, 2020
snitchbitch:
Most people talk as if power is a biscuit that you buy from the shop nearby and you hand over to a crying kid and she keeps quiet. No it isn't. Let me ask you. You have millions in your house and I am an armed robber, I just walk into your house and say "bring all your money," without any gun, charm or any weapon in my hand. What will you do? Won't you give me dirty slap and call the police or even beat me to stupor?
But if I walk inside with ak47 and double barrel gun and say "your money or your life" won't you bring out what you have and beg for your life?

That is how the power tussle is in Nigeria. Those saying that the power should go to the ibos, (I don't say, the ibo shouldn't rule oops don't get me wrong) but they don't give power to someone, you have to work for it, you have to sweat for it!!!! Power is not cheap, it isnot given out freely like that, it is taken, so if Ibo guys want the power, let them unite and come for it, but as we have seen recently, all they do is fight amongst themselves, to even unite and present a candidate is a big issue amongst them. Okorocha is bad, Peter obi is bad, ekweremadu is bad, David umahi is bad, you bad mouth all your aspiring guys, you shoot down all of them, who are you then going to present as your candidate, the south east is it's own worst enemy. Last last everybody is fighting for their own pocket, nothing concerns anybody about the region. Just gimme my share let me pass politics. Till when?

Feel free to argue with your keyboard, no problems!!!!

Take the message, leave the messenger.
Tekno sang: "take project ooo forget I dey mad oo"

Good morning Nairaland
you are being silly and selfish but in 1999 sw was compensated with the president
Yes or no

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria Is In Hot Soup! by Herdsmen: 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Salvador1:
you are being silly and selfish but in 1999 sw was compensated with the president
Yes or no

Majority of those Beri Beri were toddlers as of 1999.
By the post and argument you will see their brain finish
They’re empty brain..

Go through page 1 and see dulls brains forming sophisticated

I don’t argue much with them.. other dimwit will like their post..

Yoruba that is known for opposition are now talking like king makers

Has Yoruba ever been in government and in power.. no!

79 was first, Yoruba got to government .. though in power.. but was not in charge or in power

84.. they got the vice.. same reoccurrence on government.. but was not in power or in charge.

99. Yoruba brought Olu falae ..
Nigeria gave them OBASANJO.. OBASANJO was in government not in power or in charge

2003. Nigerians gave them OBASANJO.. 8months later ..Yoruba supported him. OBASANJO took over government, in charge.. but was not in power.

2006 Nigerians killed Yoruba dream of being in government, in charge and in power.yoruba plan third term and “ we killed it”
Meanwhile same yorubas were relegated to opposition role

Game over for Yoruba nation..real power brokers took over ..
Fast forward 2015
Yoruba ambition for power all this while made them sell off one of their own .. a southerner.. with so much propaganda.. hoping they yorubas” will be playing football in asorock and having unlimited access to loot our country.. because they felt igbos looted much under the last administration..
15months lAter reality struck .. no football in asovilla.. no free money.. power brokers rearranged the system.but they kept faith.. that it will soon be dia turn for the President and they will loot.. the unlootAble..

Yoruba supported the Hausa Fulani .. with the cry and believe that 2023 is their time for presidency
Yoruba are no where to be found in the government..
Hausa Fulani is in power, in government and in charge..
all Yoruba in government and those who supported the government.. turn wailers.
From the Vice President to the Jagaban of.. that one even deny his ambition grin
To their professors.. down to the masses.. all suddenly became wailers and start abusing the government.same government.. Yoruba made so much noise about..
First time Yoruba left opposition.. yet this Yoruba people will come online to brag how they’re wiser than Nigeria,forgetting say na ignorance dem dey display.
You see them shouting Yoruba has been in government more than igbos.. they will make so much noise as usual.. without knowing how empty they sound.. thinking other Nigerians think like them.. forgetting there are over 300 ethnic group in Nigeria and all know Yoruba and dia loud mouth.
Nigerians understand their propaganda.. but Yoruba don Dey believe their own propaganda especially against other Nigerians
And that is where the major problem lies.. their hate for igbos especially is drowning them daily. Their obsession and insecurities is radiating without them knowing.

2023 might not be visible for igbos.. any Igbo presidential candidate ought to have been preparing since 2018..
igbos has politicians like Moghalu.. but what clout does he have in the six geopolitical zones.
Peter is presidential material.. same Other names Igbos know. But their clout outside igboland is questionable
Igbos has to build a strong connection with the “ north” like our political predecessors did..

Startling as Vice is a great step.. Igbo Vice is more visible for 2023 than President. And igbos must support whatever party that project so with an achievable manifesto.
... Nammdi Kanu must be jettisoned.. and he has done more damage to igbos than the civil war did.
He’s a fool, a huge scammer , Kanu don’t have the interest of igbos at heart.but his pockets and his personal ambition of becoming a small god of Judaism..
IPOB must be encouraged. But with a leader that have decorum,manners and understand Nigeria,Nigerians as relate to IGBO NATION.

Biafra will come .. not through propaganda and lies..
But through understanding,diplomacy, truth,Love. Na Igbos need Biafra.. they gat to stoop low to conquer.. if not every generation of igbos will grow to shout Biafra ..

I believe in believe that when it’s time for Igbo presidency..
50billion Yoruba can’t stop igbos..

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigeria Is In Hot Soup! by bayortech(m): 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
fellow nairalanders, please help me, I'm in serious challenge, no foodstuffs, no anything, please help me, this is my account details RIDWAN BAYONLE ISMAIL 0057711415 STERLING BANK
Re: 2023: Nigeria Is In Hot Soup! by oyatz(m): 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
You are been economical with the truth.
There was an election in 1999 in which several politicians like Dr Alex Ekwueme, Chief Jim Nwobodo, Dr Philip Asiodu, Chief Don Etiebet and Chief Graham-Douglass spent hundreds of millions of Naira to win the PDP's presidential ticket.

In the APP, Dim Odumegwu-Ojukwu, Dr Olusola Saraki, Mr Gamaliel Onosode also spent millions to win the party's presidential ticket.

In reality, in 2023 it will be very difficult to stop other candidates from contesting for the presidential tickets of the APC or PDP

Salvador1:
Yes or no

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigeria Is In Hot Soup! by Herdsmen: 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
oyatz:
There was an election in 1999 in which several politicians like Dr Alex Ekwueme, Chief Jim Nwobodo, Dr Philip Asiodu, Chief Don Etiebet and Chief Graham-Douglass spent hundreds of millions of Naira to win the PDP's presidential ticket.

In the APP, Dim Odumegwu-Ojukwu, Dr Olusola Saraki, Mr Gamaliel Onosode also spent millions to win the party's presidential ticket.

In reality, in 2023 it will be very difficult to stop other candidates from contesting for the presidential tickets of the APC or PDP

But you know in all honesty.. that 99 was sacrificed to yorubas
Ekwueme and all those you mentioned contested .. no doubt

But the international community want democracy in Nigeria, even the military was tired and needed someone to protect their interests..
IBB.. the then Nigeria godfather chose OBASANJO over ekwueme and made his boys troll along.
Mind you this humans .. also work for the cia..
Ekwueme was compensated and Abiola death was compensated..for Yoruba nation
Re: 2023: Nigeria Is In Hot Soup! by Salvador1: 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
oyatz:

stop being foolish and doing as if there is no agreement that sw should produce the president

Tell me y ekwueme that was leading obasanjo suddenly lose and obasanjo became flag bearer

Same thing happened in Ad

The truth is sw are greedy
Betrayer is in their blood

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria Is In Hot Soup! by Salvador1: 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
blackpanda:

Nobody gives u anything in politics sir. You plan, strategize and win. No free lunch
but you where given it in 1999 and 2003
Re: 2023: Nigeria Is In Hot Soup! by gawu1: 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
Herdsmen:

Majority of those Beri Beri were toddlers as of 1999.
By the post and argument you will see their brain finish
They’re empty brain..

Go through page 1 and see dulls brains forming sophisticated

I don’t argue much with them.. other dimwit will like their post..

Yoruba that is known for opposition are now talking like king makers

Has Yoruba ever been in government and in power.. no!

79 was first, Yoruba got to government .. though in power.. but was not in charge or in power

84.. they got the vice.. same reoccurrence on government.. but was not in power or in charge.

99. Yoruba brought Olu falae ..
Nigeria gave them OBASANJO.. OBASANJO was in government not in power or in charge

2003. Nigerians gave them OBASANJO.. 8months later ..Yoruba supported him. OBASANJO took over government, in charge.. but was not in power.

2006 Nigerians killed Yoruba dream of being in government, in charge and in power.yoruba plan third term and “ we killed it”
Meanwhile same yorubas were relegated to opposition role

Game over for Yoruba nation..real power brokers took over ..
Fast forward 2015
Yoruba ambition for power all this while made them sell off one of their own .. a southerner.. with so much propaganda.. hoping they yorubas” will be playing football in asorock and having unlimited access to loot our country.. because they felt igbos looted much under the last administration..
15months lAter reality struck .. no football in asovilla.. no free money.. power brokers rearranged the system.but they kept faith.. that it will soon be dia turn for the President and they will loot.. the unlootAble..

Yoruba supported the Hausa Fulani .. with the cry and believe that 2023 is their time for presidency
Yoruba are no where to be found in the government..
Hausa Fulani is in power, in government and in charge..
all Yoruba in government and those who supported the government.. turn wailers.
From the Vice President to the Jagaban of.. that one even deny his ambition grin
To their professors.. down to the masses.. all suddenly became wailers and start abusing the government.same government.. Yoruba made so much noise about..
First time Yoruba left opposition.. yet this Yoruba people will come online to brag how they’re wiser than Nigeria,forgetting say na ignorance dem dey display.
You see them shouting Yoruba has been in government more than igbos.. they will make so much noise as usual.. without knowing how empty they sound.. thinking other Nigerians think like them.. forgetting there are over 300 ethnic group in Nigeria and all know Yoruba and dia loud mouth.
Nigerians understand their propaganda.. but Yoruba don Dey believe their own propaganda especially against other Nigerians
And that is where the major problem lies.. their hate for igbos especially is drowning them daily. Their obsession and insecurities is radiating without them knowing.

2023 might not be visible for igbos.. any Igbo presidential candidate ought to have been preparing since 2018..
igbos has politicians like Moghalu.. but what clout does he have in the six geopolitical zones.
Peter is presidential material.. same Other names Igbos know. But their clout outside igboland is questionable
Igbos has to build a strong connection with the “ north” like our political predecessors did..

Startling as Vice is a great step.. Igbo Vice is more visible for 2023 than President. And igbos must support whatever party that project so with an achievable manifesto.
... Nammdi Kanu must be jettisoned.. and he has done more damage to igbos than the civil war did.
He’s a fool, a huge scammer , Kanu don’t have the interest of igbos at heart.but his pockets and his personal ambition of becoming a small god of Judaism..
IPOB must be encouraged. But with a leader that have decorum,manners and understand Nigeria,Nigerians as relate to IGBO NATION.

Biafra will come .. not through propaganda and lies..
But through understanding,diplomacy, truth,Love. Na Igbos need Biafra.. they gat to stoop low to conquer.. if not every generation of igbos will grow to shout Biafra ..

I believe in believe that when it’s time for Igbo presidency..
50billion Yoruba can’t stop igbos..

I have been observing the way you are using the word ''Beri Beri'' to refer to Yoruba.
Bros, you are wrong.
Beri-Beri is used by Hausa people sometimes to refer to Kanuri tribe.
We also have Gogo-beri who are found majorly in Kebbi, Zamfara, Sokoto axises.
Hausa uses the word 'Bayerebe to refer to Yoruba instead.
So, beri beri in anyway does not mean Yoruba. I know your intention is derogation of Yoruba in this forum, but you are wrong.
Re: 2023: Nigeria Is In Hot Soup! by Herdsmen: 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
gawu1:

I have been observing the way you are using the word ''Beri Beri'' to refer to Yoruba.
Bros, you are wrong.
Beri-Beri is used by Hausa people sometimes to refer to Kanuri tribe.
We also have Gogo-beri who are found majorly in Kebbi, Zamfara, Sokoto axises.
Hausa uses the word 'Bayerebe to refer to Yoruba instead.
So, beri beri in anyway does not mean Yoruba. I know your intention is derogation of Yoruba in this forum, but you are wrong.

Okay.. grin
.Bayerebe!
Re: 2023: Nigeria Is In Hot Soup! by gawu1: 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Herdsmen:

Okay.. grin
.Bayerebe!
Good you now know, shocked
Dan inyamire!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria Is In Hot Soup! by Herdsmen: 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
gawu1:

Good you now know, shocked
Dan inyamire!

grin

Na wao you o..
Re: 2023: Nigeria Is In Hot Soup! by snitchbitch: 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
Naira: Never allow Ibos to rule again. No wonder they are clamouring for Biafra. I dont condone with any side but let they ibos tell themselves the truth. If you want power stop doing dilly dally about it, work for it, aim for it and you will surely get it. Nobody, will hand over power to you,

As for the clamour for a new nation, Biafra, majority of the fight for new nations is usually written in blood and revolution. Is it these days present youths that haven't even got food to eat that will lay down there lives for a new nation? We all want revolution but nobody wants to die, it is not possible. Let's tell ourselves the bitter truth even if its bitter. The last civil war, a lot died and Nigeria (lugard's 1914 mistake, zoo) is still kicking alive hale and healthy.

I can bet it with you that one son of the great ndigbo can sponsor , orientate and even mobilise how they will go for a new nation, but on the converse, they won't do that. Instead they will all recline like a snail into their shells and fight for their pockets. Some don't even have houses in their hometown, they live in Lagos and Abuja, ask them when did they went home last for Christmas or new year? They (the rich amongst them) don't love their people. They only fight for themselves and "me" and "me" alone syndrome.
In terms of wealth, you have to give it to them, these guys(IBO guys) are billionaires, stinking rich, in terms of connection, many of them don't even base in Nigeria, they base abroad BUT NOTHING CONCERNS THEM ABOUT THE SUFFERING OF THEIR PEOPLE, THAT IS WHAT EE ARE SAYING!!!! the aboki guys are poor but the little money they steal and loot from the oil economy of Nigeria, they still give some to their almajiri brothers and sisters.

Good afternoon nairaland!!!!

Take the message, leave the messenger. #constructiveCRICTISM!!!!
Tekno: "take the project ooooo, forget I dey mad oooo!!!"
Re: 2023: Nigeria Is In Hot Soup! by rosamaris: 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
I agree with your calculations sir but recent events have also proved to mankind especially Nigeria politicians that nobody owns his or her life. We don't even know what will happen after this second. Politicians should be careful the way they speak..... na who dey alive dey rule another person.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria Is In Hot Soup! by gawu1: 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
Herdsmen:

grin

Na wao you o..
cheesy Yearh, proudly aboki boy, according to some people wey no get rooti tongue

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria Is In Hot Soup! by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
[quote author=snitchbitch post=88175724]Most people talk as if power is a biscuit that you buy from the shop nearby and you hand over to a crying kid and she keeps quiet. No it isn't. Let me ask you. You have millions in your house and I am an armed robber, I just walk into your house and say "bring all your money," without any gun, charm or any weapon in my hand. What will you do? Won't you give me dirty slap and call the police or even beat me to stupor?
But if I walk inside with ak47 and double barrel gun and say "your money or your life" won't you bring out what you have and beg for your life?

That is how the power tussle is in Nigeria. Those saying that the power should go to the ibos, (I don't say, the ibo shouldn't rule oops don't get me wrong) but they don't give power to someone, you have to work for it, you have to sweat for it!!!! Power is not cheap, it isnot given out freely like that, it is taken, so if Ibo guys want the power, let them unite and come for it, but as we have seen recently, all they do is fight amongst themselves, to even unite and present a candidate is a big issue amongst them. Okorocha is bad, Peter obi is bad, ekweremadu is bad, David umahi is bad, you bad mouth all your aspiring guys, you shoot down all of them, who are you then going to present as your candidate, the south east is it's own worst enemy. Last last everybody is fighting for their own pocket, nothing concerns anybody about the region. Just gimme my share let me pass politics. Till when?

Feel free to argue with your keyboard, no problems!!!!

Take the message, leave the messenger.
Tekno sang: "take project ooo forget I dey mad oo"

Good morning Nairaland[/quote)

You wrote Rubbish here.....
And you know it
Re: 2023: Nigeria Is In Hot Soup! by oyatz(m): 11:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
You are not only the stupid one here but you are the MAD one on this forum.

Who and who signed the agreement, where was such agreement signed and who are the witnesses to such agreement?

Did Ekuweme, Jim Nwobodo, Philips Asiodu and Don Etiebet contest for the PDP ticket in the 1999Jos Convention of the party?

You and who went into agreement that betrayed you?

Again ,I repeat you are the MAD one if you think Atiku, Kwankanso, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Osinbajo or Tambuwal will all withdraw from the 2023 presidential race because an Igbo candidate wants to contest.

How does aspiring for the topmost position in your country becomes greed?

This is a noble and Patriot act that should be commended and not condemned but very mad people like you will wish to sit down in your houses and be handed over a Presidential ticket.

I am ready for your ban, MAD man.

Onye Ara, Umu Ekwensu!

Salvador1:
stop being foolish and doing as if there is no agreement that sw should produce the president

Tell me y ekwueme that was leading obasanjo suddenly lose and obasanjo became flag bearer

Same thing happened in Ad

The truth is sw are greedy
Betrayer is in their blood

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigeria Is In Hot Soup! by oyatz(m): 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
Honestly, I don't personally care about the tribe of any president but I must say that you are far more intelligent than this Salvador guy and most Igbos on this thread.

Herdsmen:

But you know in all honesty.. that 99 was sacrificed to yorubas
Ekwueme and all those you mentioned contested .. no doubt

But the international community want democracy in Nigeria, even the military was tired and needed someone to protect their interests..
IBB.. the then Nigeria godfather chose OBASANJO over ekwueme and made his boys troll along.
Mind you this humans .. also work for the cia..
Ekwueme was compensated and Abiola death was compensated..for Yoruba nation

Re: 2023: Nigeria Is In Hot Soup! by kolaaderin: 11:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ladylite:

So have you heard of Covid19?
Help us ask am ooo. Let survive this 2020 first then when we get to 2023, we shall move forward from there.
Re: 2023: Nigeria Is In Hot Soup! by Okwyjesus(m): 12:46am On Apr 08, 2020
Hedonisst:

Don't be silly. Is it voting for national parties like the PDP that is sectional politics? When the Igbos voted for Obasanjo, Yar'Adua, GEJ, and Atiku in that order, which of these candidates was a 'sectional' candidate in the sense of being an Igbo man?

On the other hand, Yorubas have long been the ones voting for their regional parties - AD, ACN, etc until it became APC (abokki - Yoruba party). Some of you just enjoy being daft.

Go to that poultry at the end of the street and collect two broiler kitchen for Easter.

You said it all
Re: 2023: Nigeria Is In Hot Soup! by SoiSoi13(f): 12:53am On Mar 16, 2021
blackpanda:

Igbos don't stand a chance at presidency

Rather, they don't want to work for it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun / Checkout This Road In UK / Petition Against Ovie Omo Agege For Fraudulent Conversion Of 27 Billion Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.