Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,116 members, 7,856,461 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' (9558 Views)

Boko Haram Bomb Experts Arrested In Kaduna (Photo) / U.S. Terrorism Experts Arrive In Nigeria Jan 2016 / Four Heart Experts Arrive For Yar'adua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2011
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2011
^^^^

We need these people above !!
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by atahom: 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2011
1st time a typical southern christian without any military background is President and all of a sudden "some people" want to turn Naija into the West bank.
God pass all of them!
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by jokingmary(m): 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2011
atahom:

1st time a typical southern christian without any military background is President and all of a sudden "some people" want to turn Naija into the West bank.
Truth angry
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by marvel10: 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2011
Pips, try setting up a security company in Nigeria and see the idiotic criteria that you have to meet. Aside from the ridiculous amounts of money some organisation that considers itself above the Police and NDLEA (but uses Yahoo accounts) demands, the dodgy criteria I can't get my head round is the mandatory ex Police, Army or Air Force personnel in top management (please note that they do not have to come from a security background) and something about 1m share capital minimum. Aside from compulsory 'training' that was inferior and by that I meant it was not intelligence based, there was no atttempt to find out what expertise the registered company would offer.

Bottomline is the security industry in Nigeria is run by jokers for bigger jokers. Sadly most managers (male I might add) as with everything in Nigeria, are reactory and not proactive. No need for FBI or Mossad. After they train and make huge profits from providing equipment, they will leave it for the same jokers to run.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Rousseau: 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2011
If people believe that Boko Haram ranks are filled with foreigners, they are sadly mistaken. The people who make up Boko Haram are homegrown and they have always been present in Nigeria. Northern Nigeria is fertile ground for Islamist organizations to find willing recruits, because of the lack of education in the region as well as the high levels of poverty. Do not forget about the extremist Imams who preach in this region and you have a volatile mix. Do not blame foreigners for these events, the people who perpetrated these evens are definitely Nigerians.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2011
Beaf:

If you people had developed the country when you had a chance, then Nigeria wouldn't be in need now. Lets welcome the FBI with open arms, America is your friend.
Please tell them!after the Hausa_Fulani have destroyed the country,they are now expecting abradagabra from GEJ forgetting he is not a magician.If it took over 47 years for them to destroy this country,they should at least allow this God sent man in the person of GEJ to move with his quite transformation.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by londoner: 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2011
@Rosseau, we all know that the people who perpetrated the events are likely to ALL be Nigerian. However, just a few weeks ago several people from Niger, Chad and Cameroun were deported from Northern Nigeria for their suspected involvement in the sect on Nigerian soil.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by marvel10: 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2011
You are reading but not understanding.  One is categorically told not to register foreign directors in security companies so aren't FBI agents foreign?
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by londoner: 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2011
@Ozin, so now GEJ is God sent? Can you tell me what his policies are?
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by mrblack: 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2011
maybe this is the only chance for the Us and Isreal mossad to plung 9ja into seriose war because nigerians will believe anything that comes from these white people especially U.S and Isreal mossad the most dangerous international murderers,they should get their ass out from our country and go invest 9/11.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Rousseau: 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2011
londoner:

@Rosseau, we all know that the people who perpetrated the events are likely to ALL be Nigerian. However, Boko Haram originates in Niger, and just a few weeks ago several people from Niger were deported from Northern Nigeria for their suspected involvement in the sect on Nigerian soil.

Boko Haram did not originate in Niger. This homegrown Nigerian Islamist group originated in Maiduguri. Their leader was Ustaz Mohammed Yusuf who was from Borno State in Northeast, Nigeria. I am not saying that the organization hasn't attracted foreigners from Chad, but the majority of its members are from Nigeria. Northern Nigeria is very fertile ground for Islamist group to find recruits, because of the current state that the region finds itself in. That is why I do not understand how some Nigerians can blame foreigners for these attacks, when there are many northerners who subscribe to this way of thinking. The ideas may be foreign to Nigerians, since many of these beliefs come from the Wahabbi tradition that originated in Saudi Arabia, but the people perpetrating these acts are Nigerians.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by londoner: 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2011
@rosseau , I edited my post, and no Nigerian here is blaming foreigners.

However, some citizens of neighbouring countries ARE part of the sect on Nigerian soil.

Where you aware of the deportations in November?
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2011
My brother which one u dey? Have you not heard of the road map to regular power supply? The plan to transform the education sector with the huge budget for the sector next year,The railway that has started operation  here and there after a near total collapse,the electoral reform how many I go mention,in just less than 8 months in power,haba let us praise this God sent!!!
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by londoner: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2011
@Ozin, I am asking you what his policies are for education, power infrastructure etc. All presidential hopefuls have the buzzwords on electricity reform, education etc thats because they want to secure votes.

What are his policies Ozin?
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Rousseau: 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2011
londoner:

@rosseau , I edited my post, and no Nigerian here is blaming foreigners.
However, some citizens of neighbouring countries ARE part of the sect on Nigerian soil.
Where you aware of the deportations in November?

I have come across some post on this discussion board blaming foreigners, that is why I continue to reiterate my point. The fact that this is a Nigerian Islamist group operating within our borders is quite alarming. That is why the situation in the North needs to be addressed before things get out of hand. The implementation of Sharia law in the North, which goes against the Nigerian Constitution is one major factor that is causing some of the problems in the region. That is why I am a firm believer in the separation of Church & State. It is never good to mix religion with politics. This is something that the Nigerian state needs to learn about. Religion is necessary but on a more personal matter. And yes, I am aware of the deportations in November. But that is a red herring.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2011
atahom:

God pass all of them!
They expected GEJ to operate in the typical Military jungle mentality without observing the rule of Law.unfortunately for them,the Era of military in uniform and agbada/suit is gone for good
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Rotime1(m): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2011
foreign experts can only do but little. we are the solution to our problems. are we believing that the sources of the bomb attacks are not known?
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Rotime1(m): 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2011
atahom:

God pass all of them!
  yes ooo angry angry angry
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Carlc: 5:18pm On Jan 03, 2011
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by sulad82i(m): 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2011
its just a shame the way 9ja is going. signs are there that our security is not strong enough to prevent importation of explosives nor prevent its use. only God knows how many of this weapons are in the country already.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by 190: 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2011
shocked shocked shocked

[size=15pt]VOTE 190 FOR FRESIDENT!![/size]  shocked shocked shocked

Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by jmaine: 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2011
It's so baffling that people will criticize the decision to invite international security agencies to assist in unravelling the masterminds of those heinous acts during the festive season. You all were shouting about the fact that those bombing escapades were proofs that our security system were low and nowhere to be found, now they get experts with indepth skills and knowledge to handle these terrible events and you still disagreed. i have always been a proponents of the MOSSAD to be on the Nigerian soil afterall their intelligence were the first to report on the presence of Al queda elements on the Nigerian soil. The fear of the intelligence and ruthlessness of the MOSSAD is the beginning of wisdom for those extremist.
[b]
This is what will play out in the following weeks, the extremist will wan't to show who the boss is and plant another bomb and that will be their undoing as they will surely leave their call cards (evidence) for the FBI and especially the ever brilliant MOSSAD to trace their sorry backside wherever they are holed up. [/b]the situation is still redeemable as those guyz are blowing everything except themselves, the moment they start blowing themselves up  to be sure of their targets, then that would be a climax we don't want to see and experience. The MOSSAD is what we need. No apologies for the supporters of terrorism.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by cuteonyii(m): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2011
I don't understand why some ppl are so dum and stupid. why are you boiling up at the mention of US's name??
this ppl are 1000s years  ahead of your stupid ass country in all ramifications, they can do without your stupid ass country. How many times have your police and sss carried out an investigation and come up with a helpful answer? how many people are killed every day by your police without any body asking them why? who killed dele giwa, bola ige, Abiola? do you know what it causes Nigeria internationally to be labeled a terrorist country?? Do you know  how far your stupid leader can go to make sure America do not put Nigeria's name in the list and here you are making noise in your mothers kitchen.  your oil?? do you have crude oil more than Saudi Arabia? or don't you know their relationship with US?
I was thinking NL are made up of young minds with foresight for Nigeria. I must say this. Islamic is a confused religion period. all over the world, where ever there is problem and conflict, is the Islamic people. what are you fighting for? freedom from what?? to Stone ladies in the public? to use chemical weopon on a tribe? to force young girl into a man she doesnt want? to kill any person that do not go to mosque? to keep women in doors and deny them their right to education and politics? force sharia law on some one who is not part of your believe?
we shall see where this is taking us to,
Nigeria Kwenu,
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by yabadabado: 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2011
Nigerian, were probably raised for these type of challenges, maybe MR PRESIDO should invite JACK BAUER , abi

MAY THE SOULS OF THE DEPARTED REST IN PEACE AND QUICK RECOVERY TO THOSE INJURED

maybe if some of these lawmakers lose limbs or some thing dem go pass ANTI TERRORISM BILL  AND FREEDOM OF INFORMATION BILL. 
dem dey collect  AGBADA allowance  + 4 times us lawmakers pay/ 2times obama pay  but they are so USELESS.

guys IF THERE WAS A WORLD CUP FOR IRRESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT/LAWMAKERS, this ones would surely win DIAMOND RATING
DO U KNOW TERRORISM IS NOT A CRIME IN  NIGERIA?, for more than 3 years dem no fit pass small laws  but they had time to marry  underage, fight royal rumble 13, collect agbada allowance, even the leaders of the  assembly want to buy houses that is suppose to go be for future speakers/senate presidents.
JONATHAN TOO DEY MESS UP, running a reactive government  instead of a proactive one.
in the spirit of proactivity,   the Nigerian police structure should be improved , sack alot of them, increase the pay AGAIN and make it attractive to those that have passed  thru good schools.
, created a federal counter terrorist agency,
bring the inter-religious bodies closer to the government, so nigerians can know the notorious islamic cleric and maybe notorious christian cleric [if there is one]
the nigerian satellite to be launched in FEB 2011 should brought in to help cover the NIGER-DELTA,
muslim mission schools  should be created for the ALMAGIRIS
[the south parts of the country have to start seeing this has their problem too, if america is perturb about the polio problem in sabo gida, kastina,nigeria, africa, then southerners have to wake to the realities of the north too].
the poverty problem in Nigeria has to become numba 1 on the priority list of politicians hence proper ways of monitoring fund/projects in the various state have to be considered.
TRUE  FEDERALISM
SOVEREIGN  NATIONAL CONFERENCE[if this dont improve]
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by safariman(m): 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2011
Very ironic, FBI to help us investigate high crime-No, foreign coach to help us win world cups-yes
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by HamidO1(m): 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2011
cuteonyii:

I don't understand why some ppl are so dum and silly. why are you boiling up at the mention of US's name??
this ppl are 1000s years  ahead of your silly backside country in all ramifications, they can do without your silly backside country. How many times have your police and sss carried out an investigation and come up with a helpful answer? how many people are killed every day by your police without any body asking them why? who killed dele giwa, bola ige, Abiola? do you know what it causes Nigeria internationally to be labeled a terrorist country?? Do you know  how far your silly leader can go to make sure America do not put Nigeria's name in the list and here you are making noise in your mothers kitchen.  your oil?? do you have crude oil more than Saudi Arabia? or don't you know their relationship with US?
I was thinking NL are made up of young minds with foresight for Nigeria. I must say this. Islamic is a confused religion period. all over the world, where ever there is problem and conflict, is the Islamic people. what are you fighting for? freedom from what?? to Stone ladies in the public? to use chemical weopon on a tribe? to force young girl into a man she doesnt want? to kill any person that do not go to mosque? to keep women in doors and deny them their right to education and politics? force sharia law on some one who is not part of your believe?
we shall see where this is taking us to,
Nigeria Kwenu,

I guess you have completed your investigation because i see no reason why you should blame any muslim for this one. When the last attack happened and MEND claimed responsibility, i can't remember anyone blaming the christians. You know who MEND are right? this is a purely political attack and you are there pouring out your frustration and trying to point fingers when you have a president that can't even convince his followers of his capability to lead.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by jmaine: 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2011
^^ If you tell me that the group who claimed responsibility for the Jos bombing gave a political message. then your worth on this thread is useless.  How naive could you get. they claimed their acts were to right all ills done to their muslim brothers all over the country and reconciled that belief with the injunction in the Quran who instructed them to do same, promising more bombings in other cities and you are here telling us it has nothing to do with religion but all politics. You keep saying GEJ this and GEJ that. Nigerians and their unique traits of talking from both sides of the mouth. If he declares a state of emergency in Jos and makes a statement, people will say dialogue is the way and not militarizing the polity. he reigns on some sects and people will be fast to call him a tyrant and oppressing and persecuting the populace, he gives a national broadcast and a bombing ensues, you will say it's all talk and no action. He was truthful enough in his quest to get to the root of all this mess by inviting competent agencies and you cry foul. why are fellows this confused.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Sweetnecta: 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2011
Good bye Nigeria. A society that cant work her own problems out, needing outside help is done. I pity my beloved Nation, the place whose blood runs in my veins. I guess those who want her disintegrate now have their window of opportunity.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Kobojunkie: 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2011
[size=13pt]Has anyone come up with a conspiracy twist on how the FBI, and probably Obama and the CIA planned the bombings  as way of getting the Nigerian Government to let America to come take over Nigeria and maybe our oil and kill all our muslims?  If not, discuss . .  .  grin[/size]
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Sweetnecta: 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2011
if jonathan called people outside to investigate the inside of nigeria, he is definitely a bad luck, because there is no goodluck in it. i lost my respect for all who took this step for invasion, without a war.

we have nigeians outside in security operations who could handle this issue without any problem. to not have allowed that as a process, it seems to me that our leaders have no brain in their head. every which way the outside people will make themselves permanent, they will employ it; especially the mossad will lay down more confusion, more deceit than ever before.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by ITEM71(m): 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2011
gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo/yoruba Rivalry: What's The Root Cause? / APGA Gets 2 National Chairman / No Catholic Church Was Demolished In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.