Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Stop Lying To The Public That You've Been Trying To Call Me. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Lying To The Public That You've Been Trying To Call Me. (965 Views)

James Brown To Bobrisky: Stop Lying About Spending ₦75m On Hair & Makeup / Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians / Vimbai Mutinhiri: "Stop Lying To Young Girls About How Hard You’ve Worked" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Lying To The Public That You've Been Trying To Call Me. by constancefriday(m): 7:59am On Apr 07, 2020
Re: I've been trying your Number.
I said i wouldn't utter a word about this particular issue, but it's risen to a very annoying level.
I won't mention your name should incase your aim of pissing me off regularly inspite of your age is to make me mention your name.
Kindly respect yourself/yourselves and stop lying to the Public that you've been trying to call me.
My Phonelines are always open, plus all other streams of reaching Apostle Constance Friday is always open.
Infact, it's open right now, i've received lots of calls from Folks i know, but never a single call from you.
Yet you keep telling everyone you're trying to call me.
It's annoying when you do that, stop it.
Not everyone will fall under your spell. Accept reality.
Don't say i'm disrespectful.
My tone is this way cos i'm quite pissed and this is not an indirect way of asking anyone to call me.
Thanks.
www.truthandlifegospel.webs.com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Lying To The Public That You've Been Trying To Call Me. by stephieok: 1:13am On Sep 27, 2021
constancefriday:
Re: I've been trying your Number.
I said i wouldn't utter a word about this particular issue, but it's risen to a very annoying level.
I won't mention your name should incase your aim of pissing me off regularly inspite of your age is to make me mention your name.
Kindly respect yourself/yourselves and stop lying to the Public that you've been trying to call me.
My Phonelines are always open, plus all other streams of reaching Apostle Constance Friday is always open.
Infact, it's open right now, i've received lots of calls from Folks i know, but never a single call from you.
Yet you keep telling everyone you're trying to call me.
It's annoying when you do that, stop it.
Not everyone will fall under your spell. Accept reality.
Don't say i'm disrespectful.
My tone is this way cos i'm quite pissed and this is not an indirect way of asking anyone to call me.
Thanks.
www.truthandlifegospel.webs.com

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Footballer, Wilfred Ndidi And Wife Dinma, Welcome Their First Child / Happy Birthday To Wumitoriola Nollywood Goddess/actress / Burnaboy Throws Bundles Of Money From His New Gwagon To Fans While Cruising(vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.