Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,442 members, 7,853,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Wicked Lagos Landlord Battered Her Female Tenant "Oyiza" Over House Rent Issue - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wicked Lagos Landlord Battered Her Female Tenant "Oyiza" Over House Rent Issue (1450 Views)

Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment / Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly / Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wicked Lagos Landlord Battered Her Female Tenant "Oyiza" Over House Rent Issue by Goddykeyz(m): 8:01am On Apr 07, 2020
BREAKDOWN OF THE MATTER BETWEEN OYIZA PETER AND HER LANDLORD THAT LED TO THE SEVERE INJURY INFLICTED ON HER

To those of you who read my post titled "BRUTALITY OF OUR SISTER, OUR DAUGHTER AND WIFE IN SANWO OLU'S LAGOS BY A BEASTLY LANDLORD, you will discover that the post was not detailed. I was yet to lay my hands on the phone number of Oyiza before I wrote it. I felt so bad when I viewed the picture showing her deep cut on the left side of her cheeks.

Just now, I was able to call Oyiza on phone. She could hardly talk because of the pains from her injury that was stitched just two days back. I had to make her talk because I needed information about the case badly.

• Oyiza and her family are tenants at No, 78 Ikotun Egbe, Cele Bus Stop at Amudalatu, Lagos. Their rent expired last month and they have not paid. She said the landlord had already served them a quit notice before their rent expired and they appealed to him to allow them get another accommodation which he agreed.

• Oyiza said she was at home on that fateful day when she heard her husband quarreling with the landlord because of the tap connected to their flat which the landlord brought a plumber to disconnect. Oyiza said she came out of the house to settle the ongoing misunderstanding between her husband and landlord of which her husband listened to her and went inside when she waded into the matter.

• Oyiza said when the matter had already died down, she went outside to go and fetch water and on her way coming back to her flat, she felt an object hit her on her face and also on her her arm which was spontaneously followed by the gushing out of blood. She said it was the landlord and his wife that attacked her.

• She said the matter was quickly reported at the Police Station within her neighbourhood of which the landlord and wife were apprehended and detained. The Police later allowed them to go with a stern warning for them to return after the COVID-19 scourge subsides. At the Police Station, Oyiza said the landlord confessed that he attacked her with a blade which he presented at the station but there was no blood stain on the said blade. She however added that the cut looked like one from a jack knife and that since she was attacked from behind, she cannot say categorically the object she was attacked with.

• Oyiza said she made sure she snapped pictures of the deep cut injury for record purposes even though she was writhing in pains. Her deep cut had already been stitched and healing up gradually as she is taking her medication but the fact remains that the pain remains and a scar that will follow will follow her to the grave.

• Oyiza promised to talk to the whole world probably by tomorrow should she get better than she is today. I told her that the whole world is interested in the matter and that she should brace up to relay what transpired to the interested part of humanity seeking justice on her behalf. She however gave me the permission to relay my conversation with her to the teeming reasonable human beings who have shown interest all along in the case.

Note: Added to this post is Oyiza's phone number. So many human rights activists have asked me of her line and at this point I have to make it public. Other pictures of her injured face is also attached. Thanks and God bless you all even as we team up to find justice for Oyiza Peter.
Please i want this post to go viral. As the landlord capitalized on the victims financial incapacitation and feel nothing can be done to him. As he feels the Lady in question do not posses the wherewithal for justice

Balogun Omeiza David (BOD)
Broadcast and Print Journalist,
Lokoja,
Kogi State,
Nigeria.
Monday 6th April, 2020.

Re: Wicked Lagos Landlord Battered Her Female Tenant "Oyiza" Over House Rent Issue by dawnomike(m): 8:21am On Apr 07, 2020
The guy's face looks like that of a criminal... #Shemeless man
Re: Wicked Lagos Landlord Battered Her Female Tenant "Oyiza" Over House Rent Issue by NextD18: 8:27am On Apr 07, 2020
Scam!
Re: Wicked Lagos Landlord Battered Her Female Tenant "Oyiza" Over House Rent Issue by emeijeh(m): 8:29am On Apr 07, 2020
He must be a Samurai X fan.
See how he wanted to design her face like Kenshi Himorah's
Re: Wicked Lagos Landlord Battered Her Female Tenant "Oyiza" Over House Rent Issue by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
This is so callous from the landlord. How can you attack a woman with a razor blade? Are you sure the man is not a ritualist?

The police should as a matter of urgency pick the beast and his wife up. The case has been made easier as they have confessed to the crime. Go and arrest them immediately.

I'm surprised that after the landlord did this to the woman her husband did not beat up the stupid landlord immediately. Is it because it's the landlord?

(1) (Reply)

FUOYE Students Floods Social Media To Accuse Health Worker Of Rape(photos) / Newly Launched Operation Tura Takaibango: See Dozen Of Boko Haram Killed(Photo / Missing: Have You Seen Azeezah Zakariyah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.