Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Who Makes More Impact In The Life Of A Child, A Lecturer Or A Teacher - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Makes More Impact In The Life Of A Child, A Lecturer Or A Teacher (383 Views)

LAUTECH Suspends Certificate Of Graduate Who Claimed A Lecturer Victimised Him / Debate : Is Educating Female Child A Waste Of Resources? / PHOTO: Meet Mrs Nike Okundaye, A Lecturer At Harvard Without Formal Education (2) (3) (4)

Who Makes More Impact In The Life Of A Child, A Lecturer Or A Teacher by jeff1607(m): 8:13am On Apr 07, 2020
who do you think prepares the child for future endeavors and path, A lecturer or a teacher (primary & secondary)

your opinions with reasons will be appreciated
Re: Who Makes More Impact In The Life Of A Child, A Lecturer Or A Teacher by dawnomike(m): 8:17am On Apr 07, 2020
They both do... A teacher impacts one at the early stage of life but I believe Lecturers have more influence though as sometimes their influence can determine your future career.
Re: Who Makes More Impact In The Life Of A Child, A Lecturer Or A Teacher by ehbellsho(m): 8:30am On Apr 07, 2020
The lecturer affairs the teacher's structure/foundation.

The teacher build a foundation to a structured building while the lecturer turns the building to a skyscraper. So if the foundation isn't right or good....boom!

The teacher impact more.
Re: Who Makes More Impact In The Life Of A Child, A Lecturer Or A Teacher by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 07, 2020
My teacher.. I swear I can't forget their faces can hardly remember any of my lectures face tho
Re: Who Makes More Impact In The Life Of A Child, A Lecturer Or A Teacher by donbachi(m): 8:51am On Apr 07, 2020
The teacher plants while the lecturer waters.
Re: Who Makes More Impact In The Life Of A Child, A Lecturer Or A Teacher by donbachi(m): 8:53am On Apr 07, 2020
The teacher plants and the lecturer waters...and mind u,na d teacher teach d lecturer.
Re: Who Makes More Impact In The Life Of A Child, A Lecturer Or A Teacher by Anwons(m): 9:09am On Apr 07, 2020
For me, teacher of course. To make someone to know how to read and write no be com chop o. Lectures? Some only come around and read their textbooks and that's all.
Re: Who Makes More Impact In The Life Of A Child, A Lecturer Or A Teacher by Elimon(m): 10:00am On Apr 07, 2020
Teachers ooo...especially my nursery school...they really kept things in me that will last long
These lecturers don't give a shit about you...other than looking for a way to down you
Re: Who Makes More Impact In The Life Of A Child, A Lecturer Or A Teacher by Chazzyboy: 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
Teacher even my lecturer acknowledge that
Re: Who Makes More Impact In The Life Of A Child, A Lecturer Or A Teacher by sageb: 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
The teacher lays the foundation. It is the teacher's foundation that will determine whether you will meet the lecturer(get admitted into university). The lecturer ushers you into the next phase. If the foundation is faulty, you can't get into the next phase. Teachers are the best.
Re: Who Makes More Impact In The Life Of A Child, A Lecturer Or A Teacher by BlackAnon(m): 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
Do you know that sit at home could be devastating without extra cash? �
Do you know that the same phone you press for fun, others are making money from it?

Do you know that it's better to invest than spend?

Join us now, invest just *500* and get *4k* cash out within *48hours*.... Juicy isn't it?
Let that least *500* in your account fetch you extra cash...... Take a step and join us now..... It's paying 100%.
Check my signature for my WhatsApp number.
Re: Who Makes More Impact In The Life Of A Child, A Lecturer Or A Teacher by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
My lecturers impact on me are much more than that of my primary & secondary school teachers.
Re: Who Makes More Impact In The Life Of A Child, A Lecturer Or A Teacher by Greatzeus(m): 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
jeff1607:
who do you think prepares the child for future endeavors and path, A lecturer or a teacher (primary & secondary)

your opinions with reasons will be appreciated
Teachers of course. When I was in primary and secondary school,90% of the topics I understood was as a result of explanations from teachers.
But when I was in the University,I read and pass my courses on my own,infact most of the lectures were just to mark attendance.

Questions That Looks Like Examination Everyone Wishes To Ask Our Politicians / AAU Cut Off Marks 2020/2021 |AAU 2020 JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks / Coronavirus Cure | Top 4 Contending Treatments For Covid-19