Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Aba People Have Produced COVID-19 Fabric, Would You Rock It? (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba People Have Produced COVID-19 Fabric, Would You Rock It? (Photo) (6608 Views)

Name One Leader You Have Produced Like Tinubu, Fashakin Tells Bode George / These Are The 9 States That Have Produced Heads Of State / Here Are The 10 States That Have Produced All Nigeria’s Presidents (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aba People Have Produced COVID-19 Fabric, Would You Rock It? (Photo) by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:24am On Apr 07, 2020
Trust our Igbo people from Aba.

They are here with Covid -19 cloth. grin

See photo below

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba People Have Produced COVID-19 Fabric, Would You Rock It? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 07, 2020
If President Abba Kyari survives and I pray he does, he should waste no time in getting some of these materials as his Thanksgiving outfit...

He should also give 1 and half yard to Nasir El-rufai, that one would be enough for his size.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aba People Have Produced COVID-19 Fabric, Would You Rock It? (Photo) by Finnese001: 8:27am On Apr 07, 2020
lol

2 Likes

Re: Aba People Have Produced COVID-19 Fabric, Would You Rock It? (Photo) by cRobo: 8:27am On Apr 07, 2020
I won't say a word
Re: Aba People Have Produced COVID-19 Fabric, Would You Rock It? (Photo) by Sammy07: 8:28am On Apr 07, 2020
They can't make much sales on it.
Re: Aba People Have Produced COVID-19 Fabric, Would You Rock It? (Photo) by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:29am On Apr 07, 2020
Sammy07:
They can't make much sales on it.

Why

Nigerians can fear grin
Re: Aba People Have Produced COVID-19 Fabric, Would You Rock It? (Photo) by Ajsimon(m): 8:29am On Apr 07, 2020
Na wedding asoebi be that na �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba People Have Produced COVID-19 Fabric, Would You Rock It? (Photo) by Aphrygian(m): 8:30am On Apr 07, 2020
Poor attempt to draw media attention, that design has been in existence before the pandemic, someone just do rubbish Photoshop to add the covid-19

3 Likes

Re: Aba People Have Produced COVID-19 Fabric, Would You Rock It? (Photo) by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:31am On Apr 07, 2020
Aphrygian:
Poor attempt to draw media attention, that design has been in existence before the pandemic, someone just do rubbish Photoshop to add the covid-19

Have you ever produced even simple sperm in your life before??

Learn to appreciate people for their effort jor

10 Likes

Re: Aba People Have Produced COVID-19 Fabric, Would You Rock It? (Photo) by Sammy07: 8:32am On Apr 07, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Why

Nigerians can fear grin

Exactly.
You'll see
Pastors: wearing covid - 19 cloth has spiritual implications

Imams: Anyone that wears covid - 19 cloths will not enter paradise...
Re: Aba People Have Produced COVID-19 Fabric, Would You Rock It? (Photo) by Makavelli25: 8:32am On Apr 07, 2020
Lame photoshop
I smh

5 Likes

Re: Aba People Have Produced COVID-19 Fabric, Would You Rock It? (Photo) by Emmanuelhector(m): 8:50am On Apr 07, 2020
Makavelli25:
Lame photoshop
I smh
Thomas
Re: Aba People Have Produced COVID-19 Fabric, Would You Rock It? (Photo) by dukeprince50: 8:52am On Apr 07, 2020
No
Re: Aba People Have Produced COVID-19 Fabric, Would You Rock It? (Photo) by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:54am On Apr 07, 2020
Time will tell.
Re: Aba People Have Produced COVID-19 Fabric, Would You Rock It? (Photo) by tyup(m): 9:04am On Apr 07, 2020
Erediauwa:
If President Abba Kyari survives and I pray he does, he should waste no time in getting some of these materials as his Thanksgiving outfit...

He should also give 1 and half yard to Nasir El-rufai, that one would be enough for his size.

lmao
Re: Aba People Have Produced COVID-19 Fabric, Would You Rock It? (Photo) by Aphrygian(m): 9:26am On Apr 07, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

seun at the rate this your site is going believe me if you don't do anything about it you might blame yourself,with rate lowlifes and urchins come here to comment rubbish without being reprimanded.

1 Like

Re: Aba People Have Produced COVID-19 Fabric, Would You Rock It? (Photo) by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:30am On Apr 07, 2020
Aphrygian:
seun at the rate this your site is going believe me if you don't do anything about it you might blame yourself,with rate lowlifes and urchins come here to comment rubbish without being reprimanded.

Shift jor, you want h to carry cutlas and guns to chase people up AND down??

Go and create your own site

7 Likes

Re: Aba People Have Produced COVID-19 Fabric, Would You Rock It? (Photo) by CodeTemplar: 9:31am On Apr 07, 2020
No creativity here at all. Just the regular Ankara prints with covid-19 added to it.

I was expecting to see some hippy stuff with facemask on the hood or something like that. Fire brigade creativity.
Re: Aba People Have Produced COVID-19 Fabric, Would You Rock It? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 07, 2020
The covid 19 part is a photoshop. Its not on the cloth
Re: Aba People Have Produced COVID-19 Fabric, Would You Rock It? (Photo) by EBUBS(m): 10:37am On Apr 07, 2020
How will a sane human being even believe this undecided

1 Like

Re: Aba People Have Produced COVID-19 Fabric, Would You Rock It? (Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:51am On Apr 07, 2020
This Covid-19 should have been Covid-20 to remind us that it happened in 2020

Nice Ankara print. This one no go dey wash ooooo
Re: Aba People Have Produced COVID-19 Fabric, Would You Rock It? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 07, 2020
Erediauwa:

grin
Re: Aba People Have Produced COVID-19 Fabric, Would You Rock It? (Photo) by Onyenna(m): 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
CodeTemplar:
No creativity here at all. Just the regular Ankara prints with covid-19 added to it.

I was expecting to see some hippy stuff with facemask on the hood or something like that. Fire brigade creativity.

Watch closely.....

That covid-19 was added there via photoshop....

1 Like

Re: Aba People Have Produced COVID-19 Fabric, Would You Rock It? (Photo) by tunjiajayi: 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
Make them share am dia na.
Re: Aba People Have Produced COVID-19 Fabric, Would You Rock It? (Photo) by Ziky491(f): 6:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
Wow ghanians have heard of it nd there are really intrested to buy alot of it, kudos to my alata nijar guyz!
Re: Aba People Have Produced COVID-19 Fabric, Would You Rock It? (Photo) by jodeci(m): 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Savage.
Re: Aba People Have Produced COVID-19 Fabric, Would You Rock It? (Photo) by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
grin lalasticla

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gani Adams: Daily Killings, Abductions Can Set Nigeria On Fire / Is President Jonathan Really Not Bad? Budget 2010 - 2014 / Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.