Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

.com Domain - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / .com Domain (711 Views)

This Is How To Get .COM Domain Name And Unlimited Web Hosting For FREE TODAY!!! / Last Day!!! Get Your .COM Domain At N2,116/1st Yr / Promo: Get Your ".com" Domain For As Low As ₦3,500 Only No Added Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.com Domain by Veiniously: 8:42am On Apr 07, 2020
please where do i get free .com domain
i saw online how to get it from company.com in partnership with Go Daddy but i clicked the site but i was told its only for USA country
any one in USA please can you help me get a code from company.com so i can use it in Go Daddy to get a free .com domain
Re: .com Domain by codeigniter(m): 9:29am On Apr 07, 2020
You can register a .com domain for as low as 3,000 naira, through qservers, that is where I host my domain https://www.dataslid.com and I host it for free on netlify

If u want me to make a YouTube video on how to do that WhatsApp at 0.8.1.4.2.7.0.0.8.35

But if u can do that ur self, u can register a domain urself through the link below, u can also host PHP scripts through the same service plus u can pay with your debit card

http://www.qservers.net/process/?aff=2721
Re: .com Domain by Veiniously: 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
codeigniter:
You can register a .com domain for as low as 3,000 naira, through qservers, that is where I host my domain https://www.dataslid.com and I host it for free on netlify

If u want me to make a YouTube video on how to do that WhatsApp at 0.8.1.4.2.7.0.0.8.35

But if u can do that ur self, u can register a domain urself through the link below, u can also host PHP scripts through the same service plus u can pay with your debit card

http://www.qservers.net/process/?aff=2721
okay am new to this
did you do ur web designing with word press or wix or you did crash with HTML EDICTOR
like hw much have u made since you built your site?
Re: .com Domain by codeigniter(m): 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
It depends on what u want to do
If u knw a bit of CSS and HTML you can download a template that u want and edit it, how much I have made? The site is a work in progress

What do u want to use the domain/website for, chat me up on Whatsapp maybe I could help
Re: .com Domain by Veiniously: 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
codeigniter:
It depends on what u want to do
If u knw a bit of CSS and HTML you can download a template that u want and edit it, how much I have made? The site is a work in progress

What do u want to use the domain/website for, chat me up on Whatsapp maybe I could help
i want to build a site where i talk about tech, (computers, phones gadget ) and interaction where i will be able to solve pc problems online with just a video or text and promote those new artist (and friends) who would like to post their music online which will me free for now till further notice 9 i have a page on facebook but i just wanted to move further since i have passion for that ( and also get rewards for it )

am also learning HTML and ccs on my own i dont wanna use template i want to build from scratch
Re: .com Domain by Veiniously: 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
i just need the free domain because am not working nw because of the COVID19 outbreak which have eat my stay here in lagos b4 resuming my school

(1) (Reply)

App Developer Neeeded / I Want A Complete Optimizer?any Suggestions? / Larry Page To Become Google Ceo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.