Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Unfailing Solution To Gonnorrhea (3days Cure) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unfailing Solution To Gonnorrhea (3days Cure) (157 Views)

Home Remedies To Gain Weight Fast For Skinny People In Just 3days / Pimples Instant Removal In 3days / Natural Cure For Baby Rashes, Skin Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unfailing Solution To Gonnorrhea (3days Cure) by haneevherbalcur: 9:02am On Apr 07, 2020
Hello My people's,Am Dr Opeyemi Damilare by name ,the C.E.O of Haneev Herbal cure Center.
Are you the kind of Man or Woman Suffering from ghonorrea or STD or any types of transmitted Bacteria and infection.
if this a great opportunity and solution to your illness also waytjjjout to long time gonorrhea affecting your health.
firstly let's talk about gonorrhea & the symthoms also the cure .
Gonorrhea is a sexually transmitted Bacteria that if untreated,it may cause infertility or serious permanent health problem in both men and women,it can also spread to the blood and cause disseminated infection.
What's are the Symthoms
1**Frequently urinating
2**yellowish brown discharge from your private part.
3**Thick bloody discharge from the penis or vigiana
4**pains or burning sensation when urinating.
5**Heavy Menstruation bleeding or bleeding between period.
6**Anal itching
7**Swelling of the genitals.
Protection
we can be protected from this bacteria by using condoms during sexual intercourse between you and your spouse.
Solution Solution Solution
Yes Every Bacteria has his Antidotes,why every sickness has his own cure,it's a great privilege for me this our to let you know that your long time gonorrhea and STD and co has a good solution which we cure it within 3days.
you don't need to be in pains again or feeling like impotant I hereby introducing my Herb's to you called ( Solution Herbal Cure) it's d real solution and Answer to your need,we have this in powder and liquid with this two Herbals products it will restore your good health back within 3days gonorrhea will become forgotten things in your life..
for those interesting in patronizing our products u can reach me also watsap me on this number +2348025004703,+2348092433800.
you can also call me or msg for any info .
haneevherbalcure@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

“Two More Coronavirus Patients Have Been Discharged In Lagos” – Sanwo-olu / Impotency/ Weak Erection / Cosmetics Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.