Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Help Me Beg My Gurl - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Help Me Beg My Gurl (1125 Views)

Shocker!!!!.wale Caught In D Act....wit A Lagos Gurl / I Nid A Girl Dat Will Fill The Space Of My Fake Lover Gurl / Please Help Me Beg Hotstepper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Beg My Gurl by d1twista(m): 2:47am On Jan 25, 2006
PLEASE ALL THE PEOPLE HERE ON NAIRALAND U GAT TO BEG MY GURL FOR ME....PLS...YOU CAN MAIL HER ON THIS EMAIL ADDRESS LUVYMIMIIGAL@YAHOO.COM..........................
Re: Help Me Beg My Gurl by hotangel2(f): 3:09am On Jan 25, 2006
What did u do to her? And if your girl is my kind of girl.. I would hate you more for putting my email address up for strangers to interfere with our love life.
Re: Help Me Beg My Gurl by Rhodalyn(f): 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2006
Geez, u're some desperate guy wink
n wht do we beg her 4 whn we mail her
wht did u do dis time, guys
Re: Help Me Beg My Gurl by sexybaby(f): 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2006
[b]1. Tell her she is beautiful
2. Hold her hand at any moment . . . even if its just for a second.
3. Hug her from behind
4. Leave her voice messages to wake up to.
5. Wrestle with her smiley
6. Recognize the small things . . . they usually mean the most.
7. If youre talking to another girl, when you're done talking, walk over and hug her and kiss her, let her know she's yours and they aren't.
8. Write her notes or call her just to say "hi"
9. Introduce her to your friends . . . as your girlfriend.
10. Play with her hair.
11. Pick her up (she loves it)
12. Get upset if another guy touches her and she doesn't like it
13. Make her laugh
14. Let her fall asleep in your arms.
15. If she's mad at you, kiss her.
16. If you care about her, then TELL HER
17. Every guy should give their girl 3 things: a stuffed animal(she'll hug it every time she goes to sleep), jewelry (she'll treasure it forever), and one of his t-shirts (she'll most likely wear it to bed) or sweatshirts sprayed with his cologne!! We loooove that! and flowers or something occasionally.
18. Treat her the same around your friends as you do when you're alone.
19. Look her in the eyes and smile.
20. Hang out with her on weekends
21.Kiss her in the rain (girls love this)
22.Kiss her just for the heck of it
23. If your listening to music, let her listen too.
24. Remember her birthday and get her something, even if its simple and inexpensive, it came from YOU. it means all the world to HER.

25. When she gives you a present on your birthday, Christmas, or just whenever, take it and tell her you love it, even if you don't (it'll make her happy.)
26. Always call her when you say you will, it may not seem like it, but it does hurt her and makes her think you don't care so call even if you can only talk for a minute. Girls don't necessarily have to have hour long conversations every night but its nice for us to hear your voice even for a quick hello.
27. Give her what she wants
28.Dont hug her friends or your friends that are girl cause she'll feel left out.
29.Hang out with her whenever you are free and u should be free to hang wit your girl friend all the time
30.If u care about her, SHOW her!
[/b]
Re: Help Me Beg My Gurl by Rhodalyn(f): 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2006
wow sexybaby this is great
i acknowledge you for this
does your guy do all these for you? wink wink wink wink
their all really sweet
Re: Help Me Beg My Gurl by caliber(m): 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2006
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: Help Me Beg My Gurl by Rhodalyn(f): 7:06pm On Feb 24, 2006
what are all these differente smileys for shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Help Me Beg My Gurl by burteeone(m): 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2006
hey sexybaby is so hot!!!! damn like 2 have friend like urs wink
Re: Help Me Beg My Gurl by eveseh(f): 6:07pm On May 07, 2006
i will help you,but i dont know her?
Re: Help Me Beg My Gurl by 2cantango(f): 6:10pm On May 07, 2006
eveseh:

i will help you,but i don't know her?

girl you say some of the funniest things cheesy cheesy
Re: Help Me Beg My Gurl by eveseh(f): 6:13pm On May 07, 2006
2cantango:

girl you say some of the funniest things cheesy cheesy

wahahah,but i dont know her,not that i ws gonna help him cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Help Me Beg My Gurl by abbey02(f): 10:15am On Nov 07, 2006
what reall happen
Re: Help Me Beg My Gurl by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:39am On Nov 09, 2006
my girl please forgive him.lol grin
Re: Help Me Beg My Gurl by Honeypot1(m): 11:20pm On Nov 09, 2006
d1twista:

PLEASE ALL THE PEOPLE HERE ON NAIRALAND U GAT TO BEG MY GURL FOR ME, PLS, YOU CAN MAIL HER ON THIS EMAIL ADDRESS LUVYMIMIIGAL@YAHOO.COM,

C'mon d1twista, u have lost your GURL finally. Since u have decided to make me a go-between. I will email her as u requested. I will tell her that u are a complete write-off, that u are not worth a girl's effort, that u've cheated on her from day one and presently dating 5 female Nairalanders. Ok to be precise, u are not the right man for her. She should dump u where u belong. I will advice her to cry if she wants, but that my shoulders are always there to cry on, grin grin

U get my gist d1twista, u've already lost her grin grin Anyway, i don't think u are serious but never give out your girlfriend's email address in a chat room, smart guys will help u do your job.
Re: Help Me Beg My Gurl by macalurs(m): 3:28am On Dec 01, 2006
help me beg my girl? My girl abeg now, abeg, sorry, kpele, ndo. you hear? aaaaaah please now, pleeeeeeeeease?

abeg now.

(1) (Reply)

I Want A God Fearing, Fun Loving And Honest Man For My Friend / A Guy In Need Of A Lady That Is Ready To Settle Down / Chit Chat Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.