Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

This Government Is Not Capable of Handling This Corona Virus Outbreak - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Government Is Not Capable of Handling This Corona Virus Outbreak (295 Views)

Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them / Reps: 2021 Budget Not Capable Of Addressing Nigeria’s Recession / Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Government Is Not Capable of Handling This Corona Virus Outbreak by Princewell2012(m): 11:23am On Apr 07, 2020
Believe me our government is completely confused. No apology.

Yesterday I decided to take a stroll around my vicinity. Believed me almost all the shops are open doing their normal business, based on the fact that they are selling food items both raw and cooked ones.

It is hard for you to see a shop that is not selling anything eatable.

A lots of people were patronizing them without any face mask or hand glove, which is another things I finds out yesterday. Even the Sellers are not putting anything on them.

Can we really contain or stop the spreading of this sickness in this kind of condition?
Hope this is not efforts in futility after spending a month a home?
Where are we actually heading to?

Can we be able to defeat this monster called corona in this part of the world?

I think our government should device another means of tackling this issue before it gets out of hand. This is not the time to play politics. This is a Matter of life and death.

Our government should know that this is not the time to make money, this is not the time to loot or embezzle money ment to fight this corona virus. But a time to give and save life, as other developed countries are doing currently.

With what am seeing on ground even if they extend the lockdown for one year things we still remain the same. But I say God forbid.

Given a condition to go out to sell whatever or by whatever without any good proactive measure put in place to stop the spread of this disease only amount to effort in futility and a waste of time.

Please mod, help us do the needful. Thank you.
Re: This Government Is Not Capable of Handling This Corona Virus Outbreak by Princewell2012(m): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2020
Re: This Government Is Not Capable of Handling This Corona Virus Outbreak by Melezenawii: 11:44am On Apr 07, 2020
[[s]quote author=Princewell2012 post=88184289]Believe me our government is completely confused. No apology.

Yesterday I decided to take a stroll around my vicinity. Believed me almost all the shops are open doing their normal business, based on the fact that they are selling food items both raw and cooked ones.

A lots of people were patronizing them without any face mask or hand glove, which is another things I finds out yesterday. Even the Sellers are not putting anything on them.

Can we really contain or stop the spreading of this sickness in this kind of condition?

I think our government should device another means of tackling this issue before it gets out of hand. This is not the time to play politics. This is a Matter of life and death.

Our government should know that this is not the time to make money, this is not the time to loot or embezzle money ment to fight this corona virus. But a time to give and save life, as other developed countries are doing currently.

With what am seeing on ground even if they extend the lockdown for one year things we still remain the same. But I say God forbid.

Given a condition to go out to sell whatever or by whatever without any good proactive measure put in place to stop the spread of this disease only amount to effort in futility and a waste of time.

Please mod, help us do the needful. Thank you.[/quote][/s]

Rubbish... most always complain...Govt have been able to flattened the curve... but you ignoramus will never see the efforts and results. All you do is to be negative about your country.
Re: This Government Is Not Capable of Handling This Corona Virus Outbreak by Princewell2012(m): 11:59am On Apr 07, 2020
Melezenawii:
[[s]quote author=Princewell2012 post=88184289]Believe me our government is completely confused. No apology.

Please mod, help us do the needful. Thank you.[/s]

Rubbish... most always complain...Govt have been able to flattened the curve... but you ignoramus will never see the efforts and results. All you do is to be negative about your country.

I just told you what i experienced yesterday when I strolled out. No country can ever defeat this pandemic under that condition.

Continue to play politics with life of people.
Re: This Government Is Not Capable of Handling This Corona Virus Outbreak by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
Princewell2012:
Believe me our government is completely confused. No apology.

Please mod, help us do the needful. Thank you.
The main aim of a lockdown is to prevent interaction between untraceable strangers and not to lock people up
Re: This Government Is Not Capable of Handling This Corona Virus Outbreak by Princewell2012(m): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
TIMEISWISDOM:
The main aim of a lockdown is to prevent interaction between untraceable strangers and not to lock people up

Hmm I don't really get you. How do you intend to trace an unidentify person?

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus, Another Opportunity By APC To Loot Our National Treasury – Onuesoke / Is Lagos Airport On Fire? / Ondo State Deserves Better Leadership Than It Is Getting Under Akeredolu-Oyedele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.