Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey (71999 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Mercy Eke And Venita Akpofure Shade Tacha After She Came To Khafi's Defence / Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey by bluefilm: 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
Obviously, the bitch really wanna keep her ministry going.

But for how long? lipsrsealed
Re: Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey by jayson87: 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ok madam. can you do us a favour

Re: Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey by Adedapo57: 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
Does that make u happy now??
Re: Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey by sosa993: 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Evening newspaper still going for breast augmentation.

grin

Even as per evening newspaper like your mama, you never still reach her level
Re: Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey by letitrainnow(m): 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
cRobo:
show us the breast to confirm
until then

I won't say a word
Gbam, u r talking..
Re: Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey by Isoduwa(m): 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
Onlinealaba:
Whatever rocks her boat

That's her goal �
Re: Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey by Isoduwa(m): 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
sosa993:

Even as per evening newspaper like your mama, you never still reach her level

See this corona kid � go back to your country called China Wuhan
Re: Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey by Chuky7(m): 6:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
Thought she was broke
Re: Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey by JastSiryin(m): 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
presleYzzi:
Entering threads and seeing comments like;

Damn niqqa issorite

Una toto

I won't say a word

The above are the reasons why commenting on nairaland is becoming increasingly difficult for me and I presume it's the reason why some matured intellects on this forum have gone mute.

Seeing nonsense comments here gives me a writers block.

Don't comment because you can,

Comment cos there's something up there worth sharing.

As for venita, I held you in high esteem. Even if you had to do this which is understandable, you could've kept it private!!

PEACE
Don't mean to be confrontational. But time and time again, I've come across similar writings such as yours complaining about so called "low intellect" peeps. And honestly it just strikes me as purposely futile, and pompous. It's a free forum for peeps to express themselves, whether in an intellectual or comical manner. The choice is yours. There's no need to put down anybody, just do your thing and leave.

2 Likes

Re: Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey by presleYzzi(m): 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
JastSiryin:
Don't mean to be confrontational. But time and time again, I've come across similar writings such as yours complaining about so called "low intellect" peeps. And honestly it just strikes me as purposely futile, and pompous. It's a free forum for peeps to express themselves, whether in an intellectual or comical manner. The choice is yours. There's no need to put down anybody, just do your thing and leave.

peace
Re: Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey by Lordapson23(m): 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
She should show us before and after pics of the bare breasts so we can compare the effects ourselves

Abi sad
Re: Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey by ogatompolo: 9:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
[s]
Staphylococcus:

You can do better.
[/s]
Re: Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey by ogatompolo: 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
[s]
Staphylococcus:

Dry
[/s]
Re: Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey by ogatompolo: 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
[s]
Staphylococcus:

You are right
[/s]
Re: Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
[s]
Richdad50:
shocked

There is nothing wrong in going under the knife if you feel uncomfortable with any area of your body so long it is safe and the reasons are genuine.

Every woman deserves to feel beautiful and comfortable in her skin.

Richdad
[/s]
Re: Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey by sosa993: 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
Isoduwa:

See this corona kid � go back to your country called China Wuhan

Lmao you no go still Bleep her toto
Re: Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey by deco22(m): 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
Staphylococcus:

You can do better.
Not really, being mean on the internet to strangers who obviously don't care about my existence same as i don't care about theirs, isn't really my thing. So instead of typing that "diss" that you think will get you likes, why not use the energy to be positive and do something better with your life.
Re: Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey by Harmony92(f): 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
Zoroaster:
j It was done way before coro outbreak
ok smiley stay safe o.
Re: Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey by 3phase(m): 7:51am On Apr 09, 2020
post=88204716]

Lmao you no go still Bleep her toto. Aint that much for a 10 years old?
Re: Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey by 3phase(m): 7:53am On Apr 09, 2020
[quote author=sosa993 post=88196509]

Even as per evening newspaper like your mama, you never still reach her level.Aint u using that facebook account again
Re: Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey by finallybusy: 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
Looks good. She’s in a profession where looks are everything even over talent. Many men don’t mind a little fakeness in their preferred mate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boluwatife Balogun Wants To Style Wizkid, Davido, Olamide, Ycee. Shows Office / Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) / Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.