Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,446 members, 7,958,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

My Kissing With Charly Boy - Denrele Defends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Kissing With Charly Boy - Denrele Defends (2384 Views)

Denrele Caught IN THE ACT With Charly Boy!!! / Our President[gej] Riding With Charly Boy On His Bike.see Full Pic Here... / Goodluck Jonathan Riding With Charly Boy On His Bike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Kissing With Charly Boy - Denrele Defends by wobastine: 7:04am On Jan 02, 2011
Charley Boy is fantastic – my Popsy .He’s doing great with his wife and kids. His son is back. The first question he asked me was, what the hell is going on with you and my father? I said, ‘I don’t understand’. But over all CB is fine

What’s going on between you and Charly Boy? Did that picture happen or was it computer generated?

There are some things I like to be mysterious about. People have been going on and on about my sexuality like they really care. Finally, this picture shows up and it’s like they’ve found evidence. Meanwhile, the picture could just be a controversial agenda, a publicity stunt, a photoshop creation or even the real deal. People should make out what ever they chose.

http://thotsandworks.com/topic/246-my-kissing-with-charly-boy-denrele-edun-speaks/
Re: My Kissing With Charly Boy - Denrele Defends by InkedNerd(f): 9:46am On Jan 02, 2011
Hmmm, as far as I'm concerned he didn't owe anyone a damn explanation. He's a grown man not some child. If he wants to kiss another man, that's his business--if he wants to engage in a romantic relationship with someone of the same sex the good for him as well. He doesn't need the public's approval to do so.
Re: My Kissing With Charly Boy - Denrele Defends by Boboye4slim(m): 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2011
abi ooooooooooo grin
Re: My Kissing With Charly Boy - Denrele Defends by Favormi(m): 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2011
He's d man. Carry on werele.

(1) (Reply)

Beyoncé Courts Controversy With “black Face” Photo Shoot / Terry G Signs Tonto Dikeh To His Label (TGP Entertainment) ? / What Is Wrong With This Jim Iyke's Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.