Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria - Technology Market (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria (72222 Views)

BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Shop on Ebay & Amazon @ 350/$. Ship from US/UK & China to Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by ksmart027(m): 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
Metroxchange:

Our shipping fee is $5/lbs
Sir please tell me the total cost to Nigeria pH precisely thanks
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
ksmart027:

Sir please tell me the total cost to Nigeria pH precisely thanks

Pardon the belated response please

Metroxchange:
MetroBox Terms Of Service
(Shortened)

Our Standard Shipping rates according to items are :

$20/lbs for cell phones.

$35/lbs minimum for perfumes below 6lbs

and $6.5/lbs per lbs if more than 6lbs.

$6.5/lbs applies to all items considered HAZMAT (toxic chemicals, fuels, nuclear waste products, and biological, chemical, and radiological agents).

And $5/lbs for every other item.

Waybill

Once items have been cleared from custom and they are in our possession, we contact you {our client(s)} to pay a token to get your item(s) down to your location/doorstep which is usually dependent on the state you reside in the country.

Waybill fee to Port Harcourt can only be confirmed after item has arrived in Nigeria, depending on prevalent situations at the point of waybill, fee could range between ₦2,000 - ₦5,000

Thanks for contacting MetroBox Nigeria
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
Metroxchange:
Welcome to MetroBox smiley smiley

Your number 1. Fast, Reliable, Secure and Cost Conscious online ordering company. wink

We help make orders on foreign ecommerce marketplaces and ship directly to your location in Nigeria, even possibly your doorstep, from

Fashion outfits,
Groceries,
Electronics,
Gadgets (phones, laptops, wearable gears),
Cosmetics/Skin Care products
And what else you could possibly think about

We ship within 7 - 15 working days to Nigeria cheesy

We are registered with the CAC with ref : 3090495 cool

We have been in the business of satisfying our customers by standing by our words of being your number 1. Fast, Reliable, Secure and Cost Conscious online ordering company.

Hit us up with your orders today via WhatsApp +2348025555343

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 8:27am On Aug 07, 2021
Metroxchange:
So when it comes to virtually shopping on foreign online stores, there are various concerns that bothers on the mind of the average shopper in terms of payment, duration and what can be possibly shipped.

Well, according to our services and operations, we've answered the basic questions that could possible tick in your mind, below are six (6) frequently asked questions.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) with MetroBox Nigeria

What is your current rate?

A : ₦430/$ for eBay

Does the order total cover up for shipping to Nigeria and logistics within?

A : No, there's a shipping charge of $5 - $6.5/lbs depending on the item and $20 for phones and an extra fee to dispatch item to your location in Nigeria which is dependent on location.

How long does it take to ship an item from USA to Nigeria?

A : Shipping durations at times varies due to some factors. However in most of the cases it takes 2 work weeks/10 working days

Can you help ship to my USA address?

A: Yes, however, some essential credentials are needed for to you to present for verification and record purposes :
i. The store you are buying from
ii. Receipt or invoice
iii. proof of payment
iv. Valid ID bearing same with name given and
v. Original residential address

Do you ship all kinds of items?

A : All legal items that can come into Nigeria

Do you offer warranties?

A : No, we only serve as the route in which you can get items from sellers from foreign online stores.

It'll be nice you know we also pay due attention to handling and security of your items and we go to lengths to assure that your item gets to you safely

Still have some questions popping in your mind?

Let's hear them, kindly quote us or drop a post on the thread, we'll be glad to give a response. For extensive and clarified responses, do reach our customer service on WhatsApp https:///2348025555343

MetroBox got you covered as always!

Do have a wonderful time wink

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
Metroxchange:
Good Day Hood. smiley

We're always available to take your orders

Kindly send us a message through our signature for your order requests, inquiries and clarifications.

MetroBox got you covered wink

https:///2348025555343
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
Metroxchange:
What item do you want?

We're at your beck and call

We're still available to take your orders requests and inquiries

Hit us up https:///2348025555343
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by CJO100(m): 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
Metroxchange:

Best rates for Ebay, Amazon, 1688 and other sites

Hit us up
Do you take order from Alibaba, what's your rate?
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by GreatAxeMan: 12:56am On Jun 22, 2022
Hello Metroexchange. Please I'd like to order a car spare part on eBay. The total cost is $116. What is the current exchange rate and how much will I pay for it including cost of delivery to Nigeria and transportation to Abuja? I want to the complete price.
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by GreatAxeMan: 12:56am On Jun 22, 2022
Hello Metroexchange. Please I'd like to order a car spare part on eBay. The total cost is $116. What is the current exchange rate and how much will I pay for it including cost of delivery to Nigeria and transportation to Abuja? I want to the complete price.

[quote author=Metroxchange post=104722510][/quote]
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by MetroBoxNG: 9:22am On Jul 25, 2022
This is our Monday morning reminder to you that

You're in charge,
You run the week, the week doesn't run you
You've got all it takes to own your game

Keep on going
We're rooting for you

Have a fantastic week ahead wink

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by MetroBoxNG: 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
We're available to take your eBay orders & International logistics needs
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by MetroBoxNG: 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
MetroBoxNG:
We're available to take your eBay orders & International logistics needs

Good Morning People
Actively taking eBay orders
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by MetroBoxNG: 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
We're available to take your orders

Send them in

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by MetroBoxNG: 10:40am On Jul 27, 2022
MetroBoxNG:

Good Morning People

Actively taking eBay orders
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by MetroBoxNG: 10:23am On Aug 02, 2022
Apple Airpod Max Bluetooth Headphones

Client : XXXXXXXXXX

Thanks for trusting MetroBoxNG

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by MetroBoxNG: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2022
APPLE MACBOOK AIR 2020 13" RETINA 1.10GHz i3 8GB 256SSD C.C. 143 MWT (A03003625)

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by MetroBoxNG: 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
MacBook Pro 2017 13" i5 2.3GHz 16GB 500GB Space Gray Nocharger

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by MetroBoxNG: 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
JBL Boombox 2 Portable Bluetooth Wireless Outdoor Speaker Waterproof Loudspeaker

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by MetroBoxNG: 6:00am On Aug 03, 2022
HP Elitebook G5 840 14" FHD 1.7GHz i5-8350U 8GB 256GB SSD - Port Issue

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by MetroBoxNG: 9:00am On Aug 03, 2022
MetroBoxNG:

Good Morning

Available to take your orders

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by MetroBoxNG: 11:29am On Aug 03, 2022
Google Pixel 3 XL Black 6.3 In Display Factory Unlocked 64 GB Android Smartphone

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by MetroBoxNG: 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
MetroBoxNG:
Google Pixel 3 XL Black 6.3 In Display Factory Unlocked 64 GB Android Smartphone

Google Pixel 4 - 4 XL - 4a - 4a 5G - 64GB - Unlocked/Verizon/AT&T/T-Mobile Great

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by MetroBoxNG: 8:15am On Aug 05, 2022
MetroBoxNG:

Good Morning

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by MetroBoxNG: 10:20am On Aug 05, 2022
Size 13 - Adidas Samoa White Silver Mettalic

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by MetroBoxNG: 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
Google Pixel 5 GD1YQ - 128GB - Just Black (Unlocked) (Single Sim)

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Runsboi1: 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hello.

I see that you charge $20/lbs for phones.

So what if I want to ship just a phone which obviously isn't close to a pound, will i still pay the entire $20??
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by MetroBoxNG: 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
Runsboi1:
Hello.

I see that you charge $20/lbs for phones.

So what if I want to ship just a phone which obviously isn't close to a pound, will i still pay the entire $20??

Hi there,

Phones are actually shipped at $20 per phones not per pound (we apologise for the misunderstood error)

General items are shipped per pounds but phones are shipped per unit

Thanks for the inquiry

You can contact us via WhatsApp for further information

Thank you for trusting MetroBoxNG
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Runsboi1: 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
MetroBoxNG:

Hi there,

Phones are actually shipped at $20 per phones not per pound (we apologise for the misunderstood error)

General items are shipped per pounds but phones are shipped per unit

Thanks for the inquiry

You can contact us via WhatsApp for further information

Thank you for trusting MetroBoxNG

Ahh, that's like 13k for 1 phone, omo phone wey I no buy reach 50k
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by MetroBoxNG: 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
Runsboi1:

Ahh, that's like 13k for 1 phone, omo phone wey I no buy reach 50k

Those are our standard shipping rates based on the type of items shipped

Let's know about your further inquiries

Thanks you for trusting MetroBoxNG
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by MetroBoxNG: 8:44am On Aug 06, 2022
MetroBoxNG:

Good Morning

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by MetroBoxNG: 10:24am On Aug 06, 2022
Adidas Samoa USA Retro Sneakers Men's Size 13 Leather Red White Blue G56515 Rare

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by MetroBoxNG: 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
Adidas SAMOA ORIGINALS G22596 TRIPLE BLACK LEATHER SUEDE SNEAKER SHOE MEN SZ 13

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (77) (Reply)

USA Used Laptops For Sale At Affordable Prices. Updated. / Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] / CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.