Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria - Technology Market (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria (71960 Views)

BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Shop on Ebay & Amazon @ 350/$. Ship from US/UK & China to Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by isoftic: 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
You're in Nigeria looking for how to buy and ship to Nigeria from the USA.
Have you heard of Amgray Global Services?
We are a logistics company based in the USA, Lagos, and Abuja.
We deliver nationwide.
Register with us to enjoy the more amazing offers.
https://app.amgraylogistics.com/register

You can chat with us on WhatsApp.
Please always indicate you're from [b]nairaland [/b]for a special discount on our shipping charges

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 10:38am On Apr 09, 2021
isoftic:
nah lipsrsealed

Not permitted here please
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
We gladly announce to you that the long awaited December 16th Shipment (aka Qatar Shipment) arrived not too long ago

As soon as we have our hands on them, we shall commence distribution

We thank all of our esteemed clients for the patience and forbearance they had during the rough patch.

As usual, we shall continue to remain your no 1 trusted, secure and cost-conscious procurement company

Wishing you all a beautiful weekend

1 Like

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Alienwarfare: 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2021
@Metroxchange reply on whatsapp
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Juljo: 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2021
I wonder why it's so difficult for Metroxchange to respond to messages on Whatsapp even when it's coming from one with a pending Order since last year.
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Toecynne(m): 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
Metroxchange:

Hello there

As earlier stated, We are presently taking a while to re-strategise a lot of things in order to get to serve you better, so we aren't actively taking orders.

However, you can still send the link to your item of interest and we will let you know whether or not it's an order request we can currently take, as one of the reasons we're not actively taking requests while re-strategising is that we are trying to figure out better means of making procurements for some certain items and links

The shipping duration is 10-20 working days at the moment which doesn't start counting from the day it got ordered, neither the day it got delivered to our shipping address, but from the day it gets shipped from our USA address to Lagos

We hope these are satisfactory answers to your questions, if you need further clarifications, don't hesitate to quote us.

Thanks for contacting MetroBox Nigeria
Do have a beautiful week

hello bros. Are you now actively taking orders now
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Juljo: 7:11pm On May 07, 2021
My Experience

Metroxchange finally delivered my order (watch accessories) made almost 5 months ago,  but sadly after the long wait, there were issues. Out of the 4 items I paid for, 3 got delivered (watch band, case and screen protector), out of the 3 delivered, one had issue with the size (screen protector) and the other, the color (case).

Upon receipt of these items and having noticed the mistakes made, I contacted Metroxchange to know why such happened and to seek resolutions. As usual, I had to put a lot of efforts before I could get him to come online to respond.

I brought the issue to his attention, and he quickly blamed the seller for the errors in size (screen protector) and color (case) without showing any evidence to support his claim. Then the issue of the items he omitted came up, he dropped some evidence, which in my opinion wasn't sufficient due to the facts that they were written by him and not our chats. So I showed him our chats with every details pointing to the fact that I paid for it, and he omitted it when making the orders. I was even willing to send a scroll screenshots of our chats that preceeded the order. He didn't believe but obliged to a refund. Note that this was on the 23rd of April, but up to this moment he has failed to refund/read/ or address any of the issues raised.

To prospective customers, so far, I can confidently say that Metroxchange will deliver your orders but I also have to state my experience of the following for you to decide whether to deal or not:

1. Communication: Very poor, messages can stay unread for weeks even when he comes online. You need to be a bit aggressive (not negatively) to get him to read your message;
2. Logistics: can be messy. Delays do happen to all shippers sometimes but I have used his service 3 times and it was messy twice. One of them being the one discussed herein;
3. Customer service: in-between but more closer to good than bad.

In view of the aforestated, It's now left for you to decide if you can handle his baggage (most shippers on NL have but his, is the worst since I started using such services). I don't have/want to be chasing someone over an amount that is not too significant. I have made my peace with not getting a refund or proper resolution to the issues raised.

All I will say to Metroxchange is to try and do better. Make honest efforts and not this marketing BS you do on this your thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Harus(m): 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
Its obvious you are not good at this business since you've been silence for over a month.
Thank God I've not started having deals with you.

1 Like

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Harus(m): 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
Juljo:
My Experience

Metroxchange finally delivered my order (watch accessories) made almost 5 months ago,  but sadly after the long wait, there were issues. Out of the 4 items I paid for, 3 got delivered (watch band, case and screen protector), out of the 3 delivered, one had issue with the size (screen protector) and the other, the color (case).

Upon receipt of these items and having noticed the mistakes made, I contacted Metroxchange to know why such happened and to seek resolutions. As usual, I had to put a lot of efforts before I could get him to come online to respond.

I brought the issue to his attention, and he quickly blamed the seller for the errors in size (screen protector) and color (case) without showing any evidence to support his claim. Then the issue of the items he omitted came up, he dropped some evidence, which in my opinion wasn't sufficient due to the facts that they were written by him and not our chats. So I showed him our chats with every details pointing to the fact that I paid for it, and he omitted it when making the orders. I was even willing to send a scroll screenshots of our chats that preceeded the order. He didn't believe but obliged to a refund. Note that this was on the 23rd of April, but up to this moment he has failed to refund/read/ or address any of the issues raised.

To prospective customers, so far, I can confidently say that Metroxchange will deliver your orders but I also have to state my experience of the following for you to decide whether to deal or not:

1. Communication: Very poor, messages can stay unread for weeks even when he comes online. You need to be a bit aggressive (not negatively) to get him to read your message;
2. Logistics: can be messy. Delays do happen to all shippers sometimes but I have used his service 3 times and it was messy twice. One of them being the one discussed herein;
3. Customer service: in-between but more closer to good than bad.

In view of the aforestated, It's now left for you to decide if you can handle his baggage (most shippers on NL have but his, is the worst since I started using such services). I don't have/want to be chasing someone over an amount that is not too significant. I have made my peace with not getting a refund or proper resolution to the issues raised.

All I will say to Metroxchange is to try and do better. Make honest efforts and not this marketing BS you do on this your thread.
Thank you for saving us.

1 Like

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Carlyboi(m): 8:47am On Jun 04, 2021
Seems you have finally given up on your brand and business..it’s really sad and disappointing that I still have to call you out and drop this review after giving you 8 good months to get Your shit together metrobox but it’s becoming obvious you lack the credibility and integrity and the trust and support I had for your biz was misplaced and been patient understanding with you is simply a waste of time.

@Metrobox or Metroexchange this would not end of as a mere Nairaland call Out or just some negative review so it’s better we both save ourselves the stress and you do commonsensical and responsible thing which is for you to send my refund as promised and agreed.Now This is my review of the metrobox company.

Communication:3/10 extremely poor and sometimes non-existent I reached all his lines January just to ask for update on my November orders he didn’t answer his phone,didn’t reply Chat or msgs until he answered one day to give me a tall-tale of excuses,he would frustrate you with his terrible communication skills.

Integrity & Credibility:1/10 He doesn’t keep his word,you can take his word with a pinch of salt Cos he sprinkles it with lies and pint of excuses I have many instances and he has shown on about five different occasions that his word don’t mean much.He switches,flips and turns go back on it at his convenience.

Efficiency:5/10 the reason I’m giving 5 here is simply due to the fact that he’s gonna process your orders and shop them but the downside is you might not get exactly what you ordered some parts might be missing,he sometimes order the wrong sizes,items can be in a terrible condition compared to your request and he also dilly-dallies on orders and would make you lose money if you are making business orders,he sometimes take a whole week to process a single order,by the time he’s ready you’d have to pay at a new and increased higher rate.Simply cos the rate has gone up.

Delivery:4.5/10 this is where I’d have scored him at least a 9 if he handled my last set of orders professionally and efficiently but his conduct has really left a sour taste,only my first ever order with him arrived in due date,the second order which is for a gadget arrived more than 30 days after the normal arrival date it arrived two months after he ordered it and made me lose money,What broke the camels back was my November orders which were all supposed to arrive before Christmas and by first week in January I only got some of my items in December the second set wasn’t delivered until after 4months with loads of items missing and yet to be delivered which I made him aware of immediately and which he appealed to me and promised it would all be sent in the next delivery I was quite upset with the deliveries Cos I expected them to be sent once or twice at the most.Now...wait for it....the last set of Nov/Dec orders came in over 6 good months after I made my order six good months Cos he delivered them sometime in April saying the shipping company he used had issues and there was a mixup from them and whatnot bla bla bla,but you know what the shocker is?he bought a shoe of a completely different design,in a used worn out condition compared to the brand new that was ordered and to crown it all up a complete different size from what I ordered and from the completed order screenshot he sent me...bearing him mind that he bought two sandals of completely different sizes from what I ordered which I made him aware and which I have had to practically just keep somewhere at home Cos I can’t wear them Cos it’s not my size...as if all that ain’t enough I still had 4 items that was not delivered/missing which he later promised to a do refund after trying todo denials,until I showed him receipts,heated argument and back and forth but since that very moment in April till now he hasn’t refunded a dime or a penny which makes me wonder what really his is endgame!maybe he thinks I’m to forgo the money or he can get away with it is what I don’t understand?lol!has there is no way in hell any of that is happening!

So Mr Metrobox to avoid things getting nasty,messier and degenerating further kindly do the needful and do a total refund as you promised...I left a lot damaging details out simply Cos I’m not necessarily trying to ground your hustle simply send my money and we’re good this is not personal at all.I sincerely hoped I wouldn’t have to do this and thats the reason I waited 7 good months and counting so as to resolve this amicably without having to come on here but I guess this is the only language you understand.

1 Like

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by GeorgeD1(m): 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hmm, Metrobox this is not looking too good at all.
Whatever business model you're operating, it's obvious that its not working.
You may consider changing your shipping company or hands off shipping of customers goods entirely.
That will save you over 80 percent of the negative reviews here. Also, how about hiring a PA to take care
of client communication for those times when you're extra busy?
Just thinking aloud...

1 Like

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 11:33am On Jul 21, 2021
Welcome to MetroBox smiley smiley

Your number 1. Fast, Reliable, Secure and Cost Conscious online ordering company. wink

We help make orders on foreign ecommerce marketplaces and ship directly to your location in Nigeria, even possibly your doorstep, from

Fashion outfits,
Groceries,
Electronics,
Gadgets (phones, laptops, wearable gears),
Cosmetics/Skin Care products
And what else you could possibly think about

eBay rates @ ₦430/$

We ship within 7 - 15 working days from any of these stores down to Nigeria. cheesy

We are registered with the CAC with ref : 3090495 cool

We have been in the business of satisfying our customers by standing by our words of being your number 1. Fast, Reliable, Secure and Cost Conscious online ordering company.

Hit us up with your orders today https:///2348025555343

Visit us at Metrobox.com.ng

And follow us on

Twitter @metrobox_ng
Instagram @metrobox_ng
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Carlyboi(m): 4:44am On Jul 22, 2021
To whom it may concern Metrobox is a sham and a fraudulent badly managed company and lacks efficiency and has a history of poor service delivery!

You can do business with them at your own peril the owner is a shady and slimy,dishonest conman who lacks integrity and honor...don’t be fooled by that CAC certificate as it’s just cover to perpetuate his fraud and gives his company some sort of legitimacy and make it seem like a corporate and legally backed entity when the reality is quite far from that.

He sent me a copy of this CAC certificate which to some extent earned him some from me and made me engage is service for the first time in May 2020 and when I asked him why I should trust him and his company with my hard earned money he said his company his registered with CAC and that offered some sort of conviction!I would reporting this company to CAC as well so they just don’t register or offer certificates to every dick and Harry and shabby businesses and allow them fleece innocent unsuspecting people of their hard earned money.

Attached is a copy of the CAC certificate he sent to me before I engaged him for the first time in May 2020...companies like this should not be allowed to run amok and unchecked on NL neither should they be allowed to carry out their nefarious activities on here as this gives them sort of Nairaland seal of approval...

This page should be taken down or at the least suspended indefinitely.

2 Likes

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Alienwarfare: 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
He may not reply to messages on time but I placed my order with him and I got it so please don't drag someone's business through the mud for no reason.

Have you talk to him about the problem?

1 Like

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by johnnyholtby(m): 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
I don't know your experience with MetroBox but it hurts me see this. I've done business with him and it went fine, yeah communication aspect needs to be improved. I still see their WhatsApp status showing off their delivered orders. I hope they get back on track though

1 Like

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by tohby2(m): 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
Carlyboi:
To whom it may concern Metrobox is a sham and a fraudulent badly managed company and lacks efficiency and has a history of poor service delivery!

You can do business with them at your own peril the owner is a shady and slimy,dishonest conman who lacks integrity and honor...don’t be fooled by that CAC certificate as it’s just cover to perpetuate his fraud and gives his company some sort of legitimacy and make it seem like a corporate and legally backed entity when the reality is quite far from that.

He sent me a copy of this CAC certificate which to some extent earned him some from me and made me engage is service for the first time in May 2020 and when I asked him why I should trust him and his company with my hard earned money he said his company his registered with CAC and that offered some sort of conviction!I would reporting this company to CAC as well so they just don’t register or offer certificates to every dick and Harry and shabby businesses and allow them fleece innocent unsuspecting people of their hard earned money.

Attached is a copy of the CAC certificate he sent to me before I engaged him for the first time in May 2020...companies like this should not be allowed to run amok and unchecked on NL neither should they be allowed to carry out their nefarious activities on here as this gives them sort of Nairaland seal of approval...

This page should be taken down or at the least suspended indefinitely.
senior man take it easy....

We all know he's not a scammer so u don't need to paint them/him as one.

Rather tell them where needs to b improved to offer better services...

1 Like

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Fantome: 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
To be very honest, metrobox delivers 100%. The only fault we all can agree on is his communication which has been impressive lately. It's one year dealing with him, even a delayed shipment after three months, I still got my items. He's legit.

1 Like

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Carlyboi(m): 7:52am On Jul 23, 2021
tohby2:
senior man take it easy....

We all know he's not a scammer so u don't need to paint them/him as one.

Rather tell them where needs to b improved to offer better services...

If he you’re holding brief for him and you’re in touch you better tell him to do the needful and send my money...cos it’s bout to get really hot for him from my end.

You’re making a case for a very unreasonable person...I thought he was an honest and a straightforward until he showed his con man and shady colors and if you think I’m the only one that has issues with him then you’re grossly mistaken!

I bought items through this dude’s metrobox since Nov-Dec 2020 and he lost and didn’t deliver items worth bout a 100 dollars and till this moment he has sent my money...mind you,this is not the only rubbish or act of unprofessionalism that this dude did...but I overlooked the rest and I appealed to this thing to send back my money which is even a no brainer for any honest person to do but he has been acting cock-sure that nothing is gonna happen and that he won’t do a refund for items I paid for with my hard money.

P.S. for anyone thinking I’m out to hurt this dude’s pocket or something I’m not interested in none of that I have reached out to this dude countlessly and appealed to him for a gentlemanly and amicable resolution there are times I had to reach him through other numbers cos he wasn’t responding to msgs on WhatsApp,replying text msgs,nor answering calls...lastly I didn’t call him out on here until bout 2months ago despite the fact the orders were placed since Nov-Dec 2020 so what this shows to any discerning mind is that I gave Metrobox more than enough time to do the right thing and do a refund if any of this is incorrect you can tell him to come on here and counter my claims with proof after all he is not handicapped or mute if this deafening silence from him after all the negative reviews on here lately isn’t an admittance of guilt then maybe Mr Tohby you can tell me what it is then.

Lastly tell him to have his case put together if he wants to counter me as I have got all chats,payment records and screenshots...

1 Like

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by tohby2(m): 11:08am On Jul 23, 2021
Carlyboi:
senior man like I said he has place he should improve on....if only u can go a few pages back, you would see where I called him out also...there was a particular time metrobox owed me for 6 months with excuses after excuses and trust me this is for item over 100$..

So there's no way I have a way to reach out to him..

We all just handle things differently...

The only thing am saying is he has a lot to work on tho keep a good working customer relationship...

Hopefully he rectifies ur issue ASAP.

If he you’re holding brief for him and you’re in touch you better tell him to do the needful and send my money...cos it’s bout to get really hot for him from my end.

You’re making a case for a very unreasonable person...I thought he was an honest and a straightforward until he showed his con man and shady colors and if you think I’m the only one that has issues with him then you’re grossly mistaken!

I bought items through this dude’s metrobox since Nov-Dec 2020 and he lost and didn’t deliver items worth bout a 100 dollars and till this moment he has sent my money...mind you,this is not the only rubbish or act of unprofessionalism that this dude did...but I overlooked the rest and I appealed to this thing to send back my money which is even a no brainer for any honest person to do but he has been acting cock-sure that nothing is gonna happen and that he won’t do a refund for items I paid for with my hard money.

P.S. for anyone thinking I’m out to hurt this dude’s pocket or something I’m not interested in none of that I have reached out to this dude countlessly and appealed to him for a gentlemanly and amicable resolution there are times I had to reach him through other numbers cos he wasn’t responding to msgs on WhatsApp,replying text msgs,nor answering calls...lastly I didn’t call him out on here until bout 2months ago despite the fact the orders were placed since Nov-Dec 2020 so what this shows to any discerning mind is that I gave Metrobox more than enough time to do the right thing and do a refund if any of this is incorrect you can tell him to come on here and counter my claims with proof after all he is not handicapped or mute if this deafening silence from him after all the negative reviews on here lately isn’t an admittance of guilt then maybe Mr Tohby you can tell me what it is then.

Lastly tell him to have his case put together if he wants to counter me as I have got all chats,payment records and screenshots...

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Carlyboi(m): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
[quote author=tohby2 post=104002154][/quote]

The most annoying part of the whole thing is him been unapologetic and straight-faced bout the whole thing,nor make any efforts to address clients complaints and duly refund the people he’s owing!who knows the number of people he’s owing asides you and I?
But he came on here to keep portraying himself like a honest person and that he runs a reputable and legit company.Who does that?He wants to eat his cake and have it?

Also,I have had dealings with at least 3 order procurement guys/companies on this same Nairaland and I have never had reasons to call anyone out!all the items I bought were delivered and on occasions where issues arose it was resolved speedily by the companies and refunds were made.

So the Metrobox dude should check himself and work on his company and stop chasing shadows,making unnecessary enemies and quit with his delusional honest person/company persona cos he’s easily none of that.
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Iykopee(m): 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
When I discovered that he doesn't respond immediately to messages on Whatsapp that was when I knew his reliability levels is zero.

Thanks to heavens I ran away from him. grin
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
Metroxchange:

Your number 1. Fast, Reliable, Secure and Cost Conscious online ordering company. wink

We help make orders on foreign ecommerce marketplaces and ship directly to your location in Nigeria, even possibly your doorstep, from

Fashion outfits,
Groceries,
Electronics,

eBay rates @ ₦430/$

We ship within 7 - 15 working days from any of these stores down to Nigeria. cheesy

We have been in the business of satisfying our customers by standing by our words of being your number 1. Fast, Reliable, Secure and Cost Conscious online ordering company.

And follow us on

Twitter @metrobox_ng
Instagram @metrobox_ng
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 6:47am On Jul 25, 2021
Metroxchange:
Good Day Hood. smiley

We're always available to take your orders

Kindly send us a message through our signature for your order requests, inquiries and clarifications.

MetroBox got you covered wink

https:///2348025555343
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Fredfrankhussle(m): 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
We have done so many bizneses, yeah we all HV our lapses but he deliver that for sure.
Please metro settle Mr carlybo so that he'll stop tarnishing your name.
Also improve on your communication skill.
Please guys do bizness with metro he delivers
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
Fredfrankhussle:
We have done so many bizneses, yeah we all HV our lapses but he deliver that for sure.

Thanks for the reviews & clarifications

Means so much to us

We are clear on our end here
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
Metroxchange:

Fashion outfits,
Groceries,
Electronics,

eBay rates @ ₦430/$

And follow us on

Twitter @metrobox_ng
Instagram @metrobox_ng

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Carlyboi(m): 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
Iykopee:
When I discovered that he doesn't respond immediately to messages on Whatsapp that was when I knew his reliability levels is zero.

Thanks to heavens I ran away from him. grin

Communication level of the dude his 3/10 at best and that’s me being generous...well you dodged a bullet I ran biz through him it was only the first one that was hitch-free which was a single item,the second came with issues and I overlooked it cos it was a single item too!Third time was the Nov-Dec orders and this dude was so shabby in his operations and till this moment he hasn’t paid for my items he lost!
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Carlyboi(m): 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2021
Fredfrankhussle:

So you’re vouching for someone who has had issues and is owing loads of people?lol!i think if numerous clients have issues with a particular person or biz and all he could do his ignore the complaints instead of addressing and resolving them then issue meaningless disclaimers that’s saying something!

Anyway,i am not interested in tarnishing “ whoever’s ” image I have clarified that already and if you had gone through my posts as per this Metrobox dude..you would have known I have done biz with him on more than one occasion so I have had considerable dealings and I gave him more than enough time to do the right thing.........i called him out as per orders I made in Nov/Dec 2020 that he lost and has refused to do refunds for till this moment.

I also mentioned how unprofessional and shabby his operation can be..it’s what I experienced and it’s what he does so there’s no image tarnishing here!This metrobox dude is very deceitful and dishonest I have so many instances to back this up and I have receipts...

Let’s hope he listens to your pleas and show he’s truly a person with any integrity and send my money which is the only thing I asked of him and the only business I have with him right now.
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by ksmart027(m): 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
Good evening Bros, please i want to ship in item, please how much will it cost me.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/114805831463?epid=24022854063&hash=item1abaf5f727:g:48oAAOSwyaBgnTPE#UserReviews
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
ksmart027:
Good evening Bros, please i want to ship in item, please how much will it cost me.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/114805831463?epid=24022854063&hash=item1abaf5f727:g:48oAAOSwyaBgnTPE#UserReviews

Pardon the belated response please

At the rate of ₦430/$

The checkout will total 6,978

However shipping (US - NG) and logistic fee (to send down to your location) within Nigeria applies

Happy Sunday & Thanks for contacting MetroBox Nigeria

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by ksmart027(m): 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
Metroxchange:

Pardon the belated response please

At the rate of ₦430/$

The checkout will total 6,978

However shipping (US - NG) and logistic fee (to send down to your location) within Nigeria applies

Happy Sunday & Thanks for contacting MetroBox Nigeria
Thanks for the response, please how much is the shipping fee to Nigeria.
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
ksmart027:

Thanks for the response, please how much is the shipping fee to Nigeria.

Our shipping fee is $5/lbs

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (77) (Reply)

Macbook Original Chargers For Sale in Nigeria. / USA Used Laptops For Sale At Affordable Prices. Updated. / Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.