Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

3 Days Free Digital Marketing Class - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 3 Days Free Digital Marketing Class (207 Views)

Free!! Google Digital Marketing Class!! / Free Instagram Marketing Class / INEC Commence 3 Days Training Of Ad-hoc Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Days Free Digital Marketing Class by Owoeye04: 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hello friends!

Hope you're not bored on this coro break.. ?

How would it be if you cease this opportunity to learn new skills?

Why not join this *3 DAYS FREE DIGITAL CLASS* and let me share my knowledge of digital world with you...

*Whenever two or three people are gather , there's always money in their pocket or bank account*��

And Internet is the world in your pocket.

All you need is your Pen ✍️and paper � and phone �..Cos at the end of this class, you will be proud to tell your friends that you're a digital marketing personnel....

*Skill is learnable that's what differentiate it from talent...Learn ! Learn!! Learn.! ..Now remove the "L" what remains is to EARN...*

This is a skill your can perfect and make a living from it , only if you know the application of the tools required.....

This is not mathematics! Just to open your eyes on what to do on your phone. And make cool cash �...

Here you will learn :

*Facebook conversation Ads*
*Instagram ads and techniques*
*Digital strategy*
*Search engine optimization*
*Google Marketing Tool*
*Investment secure App*
And many other necessary skills...

That's why I want to fill the gap for you..

Hope you won't be left behind..

Click here to join
https:///JrgregBHAIc3XgHLScGoMy

Call : 08038610082

See you there..�
Re: 3 Days Free Digital Marketing Class by Nbote(m): 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
Owoeye04:
Hello friends!

Hope you're not bored on this coro break.. ?

How would it be if you cease this opportunity to learn new skills?

Why not join this *3 DAYS FREE DIGITAL CLASS* and let me share my knowledge of digital world with you...

*Whenever two or three people are gather , there's always money in their pocket or bank account*��

And Internet is the world in your pocket.

All you need is your Pen ✍️and paper � and phone �..Cos at the end of this class, you will be proud to tell your friends that you're a digital marketing personnel....

*Skill is learnable that's what differentiate it from talent...Learn ! Learn!! Learn.! ..Now remove the "L" what remains is to EARN...*

This is a skill your can perfect and make a living from it , only if you know the application of the tools required.....

This is not mathematics! Just to open your eyes on what to do on your phone. And make cool cash �...

Here you will learn :

*Facebook conversation Ads*
*Instagram ads and techniques*
*Digital strategy*
*Search engine optimization*
*Google Marketing Tool*
*Investment secure App*
And many other necessary skills...

That's why I want to fill the gap for you..

Hope you won't be left behind..

Click here to join
https:///JrgregBHAIc3XgHLScGoMy

Call : 08038610082

See you there..�

Is it completely free or we would have to eventually make some form of payment? I need to know before I share to someone else to join

(1) (Reply)

. / World Bank Group Analyst Recruitment - Lagos / What To Expect When Covid 19 Hits, While Awaiting A Job Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.