Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

SOLD - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SOLD (2579 Views)

Selling: Huawei P30, Oneplus 7pro, Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro, Redmi Note 7 & Others / For Sale: Oneplus 7pro 8gb RAM, 256gb ROM / BEST DEALS: XIAOMI,ONEPLUS, NOKIA,HUAWEI(update on first page) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD by trista(m): 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lol you are confused mate. OP posted a phone locked to T mobile I replied proposing he unlocks it then I buy due to bad past event. He replied insinuating I may not know the different between a password locked and network locked phone and I explained that I in fact know what I'm talking about with my experience and information out there. Can you see the dialogue? So next time YOU THINK BEFORE TYPING MATE. Don't go assuming shit ok?
west21:
so since your not willing to take the risk, why thaHell did you comment on this thread in the first place. Is it to air your opinion or to scare other buyers. Why dont you people think before typing?
Re: SOLD by west21: 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
trista:
Lol you are confused mate. OP posted a phone locked to T mobile I replied proposing he unlocks it then I buy due to bad past event. He replied insinuating I may not know the different between a password locked and network locked phone and I explained that I in fact know what I'm talking about with my experience and information out there. Can you see the dialogue? So next time YOU THINK BEFORE TYPING MATE. Don't go assuming shit ok?
Your the one confused cos i was the one who told the world you don't know the difference between a password locked phone and a network locked phone not the op grin

1 Like

Re: SOLD by trista(m): 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
I only replied you. Why are you getting so worked up?
ibawon:
Mr Trista as much as we appreciate your point, I'm not forcing any one to buy from me.
Thanks alot Sir
Re: SOLD by ibawon(m): 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
Dragnet
Dragnet
Dragnet
Kindly help close this thread
Re: SOLD by trista(m): 10:03am On Apr 11, 2020
Apparently my 4 year old daughter is smarter than you, your IQ is low AF. Say all you need afterwards, I'm done exchanging words with a baboon like you.
west21:
Your the one confused cos i was the one who told the world you don't know the difference between a password locked phone and a network locked phone not the op grin
Re: SOLD by west21: 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
trista:
Apparently my 4 year old daughter is smarter than you, your IQ is low AF. Say all you need afterwards, I'm done exchanging words with a baboon like you.
Daddy, ur Yeye de smell grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung, Lg And Tcl Lcd Tvs For Sale / Deal Of The Day!!! 5 Pieces Of Used & Mint Samsung Galaxy S3 **only 55k SOLDD** / MTN Recharge Cards Now 16 Digits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.