Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,801 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) (47736 Views)

Breaking News : Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Kaduna ( Pic ) / Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) / Gov. El Rufai Wall Off The Boundary Between Kano, Katsina And Kaduna (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) by biggz82: 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
Stay at home! Stay at home!

Finally e don happen o
House girl just mistakenly called Oga Baby in front of madam for my estate... I dey come I go give una d full gist

The tin wen stay at home dey find e go see am
Re: Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
House to house is usually more transparent. Also faster. We know what to do. We just don't want to. I can bet they didn't go to the open space with a tenth of the package.
Re: Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) by Mineisgrace(f): 4:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
shazam47:

the person wey do black man this kind thing no go make heaven sad
hunger is bad and hunger is in the land
Re: Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) by Kenn55: 4:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
I don't think there is any need for Nigeria to just copy anything countries abroad are doing.

This lock down will just not work. Let them just tell people to wear mask and take precaution and let life return to normal.

It seems that this lock down will even spread the virus more as it has even created a lot of avenues to spread it faster. Look at the cluster of people collecting free food.

3 Likes

Re: Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
Roon9:

Finally e don happen o
House girl just mistakenly called Oga Baby in front of madam for my estate... I dey come I go give una d full gist grin
Cmon buddy..

Don't keep me in suspense
I'm patiently waiting!
Re: Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) by olaszydaruma(m): 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
the struggle is real grin
Re: Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) by Roon9(m): 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

Cmon buddy..

Don't keep me in suspense
I'm patiently waiting!

Lols! Bros na joke
Re: Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
Lets give you loan and bonus at the same time Follow each step below in details

First task to get loan and earn
Download branch App and sign https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.branch_international.branch.branch_demo_android

Complete all the forms and register!

2nd Task
Insert this code in the promotion icon �

orji04c4c and click apply

3rd task
Apply for a loan of 1k -13k

Then repay back after 28 days with 20% interest rate

Then win #500.
Re: Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) by Amanda4life: 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hunger in the land

Lock down and social distancing I hail oooh
Re: Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) by neonly: 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
shazam47:

Hunger no know black or white ooo bros

Re: Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) by ofiko123(m): 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
They are almajiris so we are not surprised..
Re: Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
Switruth:
A whole Nigeria ?

APC HAVE REDUCED NIGERIANS TO HUNGRY MONKEY
Re: Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) by osuofia2(m): 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hunger in the land, zombies I suppose you people are eating better now, these are the story of your brothers,Sisters and family
Re: Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) by blinking001(m): 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Yoy think?
Dont be surprised you will see bank managers, and even directors at the forefront
Lol. You might be right though.
Re: Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) by Dayosal: 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
This country is a mess.
Re: Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) by yaki84: 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Roon9:

Finally e don happen o
House girl just mistakenly called Oga Baby in front of madam for my estate... I dey come I go give una d full gist grin
Na video we want o

1 Like

Re: Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) by sapientia(m): 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
Roon9:

Lols! Bros na joke

Re: Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) by canDy4eva(f): 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
dipopooo:
. We are both saying the same thing. If Nigeria is not cursed, why is it difficult for us to have good leaders?

Remember....

In the last days the love of many shall wax cold.

Like I said, Nigeria is blessed but those we voted into power are failing us.
Re: Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) by adecz: 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hmmmmmmnn!!!

APC & lies!!

sad
Tufiakwa!! sad

Re: Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) by PDJT: 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Shame! Why must we struggle for every single thing in this Country? Why can't there be decorum and orderliness when need be? Those in charge that are supposed to ensure orderliness will refuse to do that but will rather join to cause commotion. What a Country. SMH!

-Because Nigerians are not a civilised bunch.

1 Like

Re: Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) by egbetokuns(m): 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
Islie:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/violence-mars-distribution-of-free-food-stuff-in-kaduna.html

He added that members of the Civilian Joint Task Force, who were there to provide the needed security and ensure successful distribution of the items, also joined in the struggle to get their share.
I don laugh tire. Naija Naija and Naija. Very funny people.
Re: Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
shazam47:

I join u shout Amen
Re: Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) by ruffDiamond: 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
Roon9:

Finally e don happen o
kasala!
Re: Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) by Timileyin1234(m): 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
olayinkarotex:
Nigeria's corrupt practices starts from the grassroots, no justification to this kinda act
I have been looking for this
Re: Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) by DexterousOne(m): 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
AreaFada2:
If you look carefully those are the staunchest sai Baba, change and next level chanters. grin cheesy

Next level of poverty indeed.

You know it
Re: Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) by Patrioticman007(m): 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

North and Violence!

Mumu, that area is occupied by Northern Christians & Igbo's.
Re: Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
Roon9:

Lols! Bros na joke

Cmon !

Just here to have fun.

Cheers!
Re: Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) by Ezmans: 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
shazam47:

Nigeria is in a sorry state embarassed embarassed
Re: Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) by Isoduwa(m): 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
Roon9:

Finally e don happen o

Please we are waiting with pictures of the fight and don't forget to stay 3 m away from the fight remember corona virus is not your friend

1 Like

Re: Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) by Ezmans: 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Shame! Why must we struggle for every single thing in this Country? Why can't there be decorum and orderliness when need be? Those in charge that are supposed to ensure orderliness will refuse to do that but will rather join to cause commotion. What a Country. SMH!
that is what the citizens learn from the polititians, like father like son

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between A Minister, Minister Of State and Perm Secretary? / Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi / Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.