Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

In Response To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - 5G Revelation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Response To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - 5G Revelation (1008 Views)

Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Response To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - 5G Revelation by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
I listened to Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s sermon in total disgusts.

It is inconceivable that a Pastor of that caliber with so many followers will join the bandwagon in the Covid-19 - 5G conspiracy.

He stated in the video that it wasn’t and isn’t Covid-19 that killed people in Wuhan and around the world but 5G.

So, I challenge Pastor Chris to go to the Isolation centre in Lagos and serve as a volunteer for 3days without any form of protective gears.

1 Like

Re: In Response To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - 5G Revelation by FivePeas: 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
I'm sure he wasn't in disagreement of a killer situation but disagrees with its cause. And who says a biological breakdown can't lead to transmitive conditions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Response To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - 5G Revelation by petra1(m): 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
Blainz:
I listened to Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s sermon in total disgusts.

It is inconceivable that a Pastor of that caliber with so many followers will join the bandwagon in the Covid-19 - 5G conspiracy.

He stated in the video that it wasn’t and isn’t Covid-19 that killed people in Wuhan and around the world but 5G.

So, I challenged Pastor Chris to go to the Isolation centre in Lagos and serve as a volunteer for 3days without any form of protective gears.

There were two situation. There was a 5g situation and from what I got online., coronal was released as cover up. It's not coronal that cause the people to be falling down on the street convulsing it was reaction when 5g was turned on .
So there's a coronal situation and there's 5g situation before it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Response To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - 5G Revelation by Buliwyf: 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
petra1:

There were two situation. There was a 5g situation and from what I got online., coronal was released as cover up. It's not coronal that cause the people to be falling down on the street convulsing it was reaction when 5g was turned on .

You are a shameless man. You tell silly lies with ease. Please bring evidence of where you saw people convulsing and falling down on the street during this epidemic.

All manner of shitty people without integrity are pastors these days.

1 Like

Re: In Response To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - 5G Revelation by e316(m): 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hmm
Re: In Response To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - 5G Revelation by OtemAtum: 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
When you hear that a pastor is speaking, get a lie detector, you will be shocked to find out that your lie detector will not disappoint you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Response To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - 5G Revelation by PapaNnamdi: 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
one thing with nairaland members is that, they will insult you once they notice they have nothing upstairs to counter your claim,

counter pastor Chris with your argument not insults,
I am not his follower but prior to his testimony about 5G,

I have always countered the covid 19 pandemic,
He made some valid points,
and he never said 5G is the cause for all deaths in China,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Response To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - 5G Revelation by PYQueen: 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
Buliwyf:

You are a shameless man. You tell silly lies with ease. Please bring evidence of where you saw people convulsing and falling down on the street during this epidemic.

All manner of shitty people without integrity are pastors these days.
mbok (meaning please) pls bring you own evidence. You that have integrity I see you in 5D glasses not only with 5G network.
Get your facts right before spewing shit out
When they say go to school to educate your mind you wee say na waste of money. See as you are wasting in life.....be careful cos na express u dey go
Re: In Response To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - 5G Revelation by Buliwyf: 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
PYQueen:
mbok (meaning please) pls bring you own evidence. You that have integrity I see you in 5D glasses not only with 5G network.
Get your facts right before spewing shit out
When they say go to school to educate your mind you wee say na waste of money. See as you are wasting in life.....be careful cos na express u dey go

Who is this rabid vermin? Someone made a claim that people were dying in the street and you are asking me to bring the evidence? Lol. Evidence for what? You didnt even bother asking the person making the claim to provide evidence to shut me up. You were instead crying like a donkey. The isolation must have isolated your brain too. That's the only thing I could make out from the drivel you wrote there. I was having trouble with the incoherence you thought is a comment.

The mugu even had the gumption to tell me to get my facts right. Doesn't even know when to use the appropriate phrases. Lol. Please go back and learn how to write then come back to address me. Some things are way beyond your kind of level. Hahahaha

PS: I know you are the same person using the Petra1 handle too. The deceptive man of dog that likes to hide behind female monikers and tell lies like a kid.
Re: In Response To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - 5G Revelation by edoairways: 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
OtemAtum:
When you hear that a pastor is speaking, get a lie detector, you will be shocked to find out that your lie detector will not disappoint you.
https://www.facebook.com/IAICP.EQUALITY/videos/880564912392151/
Re: In Response To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - 5G Revelation by PYQueen: 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Buliwyf:

Who is this rabid vermin? Someone made a claim that people were dying in the street and you are asking me to bring the evidence? Lol. Evidence for what? You didnt even bother asking the person making the claim to provide evidence to shut me up. You were instead crying like a donkey. The isolation must have isolated your brain too. That's the only thing I could make out from the drivel you wrote there. I was having trouble with the incoherence you thought is a comment.

The mugu even had the gumption to tell me to get my facts right. Doesn't even know when to use the appropriate phrases. Lol. Please go back and learn how to write then come back to address me. Some things are way beyond your kind of level. Hahahaha

PS: I know you are the same person using the Petra1 handle too. The deceptive man of dog that likes to hide behind female monikers and tell lies like a kid.
Your assumptions shows the kind of person u r...u spit out venom like ur father who deceived Eve in the garden. Pls take a chill pill
Re: In Response To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - 5G Revelation by Goshen360(m): 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
petra1:

Continue deceiving your along with pastor Chris. Who's pastor Chris that some of you have to be all bend to defend him? The way you people are loyal to him, I don't think you're loyal to Christ himself like that. Use your own brain sometimes if you hear anything....please its annoying to see how you guys defend ANYTHING Pastor Chris says....accept it, he's a man LIKE you and can err.

Back to your comment above....let me reason along with your comments above....AND YOUR COMMENT ABOVE IS CORRECT......

But.....Pastor Chris didn't say it the way you said it above....HE EMPHATICALLY SAID....its not Coronavirus killing people but 5G....

Now, let's reason with your comments above, supposing there's Coronavirus on one hand and 5G on another hand making people fall like convulsing as you said....so how do we know which is ACTUALLY killing people or is it BOTH....the best way is to take hypothetical steps.

Iran is about to or have just launched first test of 5G, how come they affected by Coronavirus supposing it was 5G killing them? It doesn't add up sir!

2, As 5G is still a very new technology requiring the installation of vast amounts of telecoms equipment, it has not yet come online in many countries. Only 34 countries currently have 5G networks, but there are now confirmed coronavirus cases in 181 countries.

If 5G did cause the coronavirus – which it does not – the number of countries with cases would be the same as with 5G networks.
Re: In Response To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - 5G Revelation by petra1(m): 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
Goshen360:

Continue deceiving your along with pastor Chris. Who's pastor Chris that some of you have to be all bend to defend him? The way you people are loyal to him, I don't think you're loyal to Christ himself like that. Use your own brain sometimes if you hear anything....please its annoying to see how you guys defend ANYTHING Pastor Chris says....accept it, he's a man LIKE you and can err.

Loyalty is to God brother.

If 5G did cause the coronavirus – which it does not – the number of countries with cases would be the same as with 5G networks.

Pastor Chris never said 5G cause the virus . He said the virus is just a flu which can just be easily cured . He said the deaths were exaggerated and many of the dead were not treated to creat panic and forced vaccine. But he said the 5G is dangerous to human health .

Pastor chris is live now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wltcYcaGIbI
Re: In Response To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - 5G Revelation by Maestro21: 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
Goshen360:

[s]Continue deceiving your along with pastor Chris. Who's pastor Chris that some of you have to be all bend to defend him? The way you people are loyal to him, I don't think you're loyal to Christ himself like that. Use your own brain sometimes if you hear anything....please its annoying to see how you guys defend ANYTHING Pastor Chris says....accept it, he's a man LIKE you and can err.

Back to your comment above....let me reason along with your comments above....AND YOUR COMMENT ABOVE IS CORRECT......

But.....Pastor Chris didn't say it the way you said it above....HE EMPHATICALLY SAID....its not Coronavirus killing people but 5G....

Now, let's reason with your comments above, supposing there's Coronavirus on one hand and 5G on another hand making people fall like convulsing as you said....so how do we know which is ACTUALLY killing people or is it BOTH....the best way is to take hypothetical steps.

Iran is about to or have just launched first test of 5G, how come they affected by Coronavirus supposing it was 5G killing them? It doesn't add up sir!

2, As 5G is still a very new technology requiring the installation of vast amounts of telecoms equipment, it has not yet come online in many countries. Only 34 countries currently have 5G networks, but there are now confirmed coronavirus cases in 181 countries.

If 5G did cause the coronavirus – which it does not – the number of countries with cases would be the same as with 5G networks[/s].

You are asking st.upid questions, making stu.pid inferences and drawing st.upider conclusions. If you want to understand something, listen to the people who listen to the man regularly.

He taught something for days, but it is your 45 secs snippet that will qualify you to argue with people who understand all the contexts and nuances to his words? What a fugazi you are.
Re: In Response To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - 5G Revelation by Maestro21: 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
petra1:

Pastor Chris never said 5G cause the virus . He said the virus is just a flu which can just be easily cured . He said the deaths were exaggerated and many of the dead were not treated to creat panic and forced vaccine. But he said the 5G is dangerous to human health .

Pastor chris is live now

They never wanted to hear that because the misrepresentation is sweeter since they think it granted them access to pillory him. Long before today, I had been saying it repeatedly - asking people to show me where he said 5G causes COVID-19 or that he hates it. Nobody answered. They will ignore it and make inane posts.
Re: In Response To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - 5G Revelation by petra1(m): 11:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
Maestro21:

They never wanted to hear that because the misrepresentation is sweeter since they think it granted them access to pillory him. Long before today, I had been saying it repeatedly - asking people to show me where he said 5G causes COVID-19 or that he hates it. Nobody answered. They will ignore it and make inane posts.

That means it's a deliberate action .
liars Gbogbo. Ive heard them misquote him a lot and I'm wondering it was a mistake.
Re: In Response To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - 5G Revelation by Goshen360(m): 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
petra1:

Pastor chris is live now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wltcYcaGIbI

Listen to your own pastor yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IxMExNaiOk

I have no argument with you or against you....time will tell after this whole thing is over but the words of your pastor will live after him and his reputation.
Re: In Response To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - 5G Revelation by Goshen360(m): 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
Maestro21:

You are asking st.upid questions, making stu.pid inferences and drawing st.upider conclusions. If you want to understand something, listen to the people who listen to the man regularly.

He taught something for days, but it is your 45 secs snippet that will qualify you to argue with people who understand all the contexts and nuances to his words? What a fugazi you are.

Continue with the lying tongue as your pastor. grin
Re: In Response To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - 5G Revelation by Maestro21: 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
Goshen360:

Continue with the lying tongue as your pastor. grin

Sorry what are you showing me? Do I look like I am guessing? If you were humbly asking for clarity you would have got it by now.

I see you are back-tracking because you already know you are wrong.
Re: In Response To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - 5G Revelation by Maestro21: 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
petra1:

That means it's a deliberate action .
liars Gbogbo. Ive heard them misquote him a lot and I'm wondering it was a mistake.

Very deliberate. Even in the Full YouTube video of that day 7 he ended his presentation by saying "I am a tech enthusiast..." in another part he said "there are good parts to the 5G....". In one of the earlier days he gave an analogy about a cure for cancer and if the side effect makes someone lame and blind, they may not want your cure for cancer again etc.

How can anyone who remotely looks at Pastor Chris, or the ministry in general, come to the conclusion that he is anti-technology? When he is the most technologically advanced minister of the gospel? He has always been the one leading the way, taking advantage of technology for the gospel.

I have heard Pastor Ifeoma Chiemeka say that as far back as 1994, Pastor would tell them that IT is the biggest thing in the world, when people were still sceptical about it. I mean, even the stage, screen, satellites, personal microblogging sites should have informed people that this man is not someone you play with in terms of technology.

Some of the motivational pastors that were talking rubbish, when did they join Twitter? Pastor Chris was the first to see the potential of Twitter and his followership grew so much that twitter had to keep deleting the followers to deal with traffic. Someone that had 3.3M followers by 2010 before he left twitter, is the one that people are calling a tech antagonist?

LOL

1 Like

Re: In Response To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - 5G Revelation by Maestro21: 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
PapaNnamdi:
one thing with nairaland members is that, they will insult you once they notice they have nothing upstairs to counter your claim,

counter pastor Chris with your argument not insults,
I am not his follower but prior to his testimony about 5G,

I have always countered the covid 19 pandemic,
He made some valid points,
and he never said 5G is the cause for all deaths in China,

You are one of the few people to understand him. His talk about people dying, COVID-19 and 5G was in relation to China. That is where the cover-up started and it is clearly in collusion with WHO. Even Trump believes so now.

1 Like

Re: In Response To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - 5G Revelation by Goshen360(m): 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
Maestro21:

Sorry what are you showing me? Do I look like I am guessing? If you were humbly asking for clarity you would have got it by now.

I see you are back-tracking because you already know you are wrong.

I'm showing you exactly what your pastor said...that's all. If I'm right or wrong, time will tell and we'll all be alive through this period and we'll see who's right or wrong.
Re: In Response To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - 5G Revelation by Maestro21: 5:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
Goshen360:

I'm showing you exactly what your pastor said...that's all. If I'm right or wrong, time will tell and we'll all be alive through this period and we'll see who's right or wrong.

I have watched him every single day sometimes even 2 times for each session. Please, point me to what he said that you are misunderstanding because I have many things from different people and all of them were lying and misrepresenting him.

(1) (Reply)

Something You Need To Know About Water Baptism & Circumcision / Hell Is Real! It Is Real! / Tani Awon Omo Israelì Gidi? (who Are The Real Israelites?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.