Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Truth About Covid 19 And 5g - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Truth About Covid 19 And 5g (382 Views)

Unveiling The Evolution From 3G To 4G And 5G / Globacom's Reluctance In Embracing Esim And 5G Technology: Customer Concerns / The Big Differences Between 4G And 5G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truth About Covid 19 And 5g by oshorstan(f): 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
As a critical and Intelligent young man , together with the synonymous mindset of my dear friend, we make the following assertions about Covid 19 and the 5G network...

1. If there is a war going on against 5G, it is definitely CLASSIFIED and the negative reports circulating to discourage it could be well sponsored by either one of the SUPER POWER NATIONS. No names mentioned! As for the Covid 19, this is as REAL could ever be and again the super power nations are the ones to call it quit

2. Let the theologians leave Science to those in the medical field and let them continue to pray for the God to have mercy on Us, the Medical experts and families. Not forgetting for knowledge to creating a last solution.

3. So how about nations like Comoros or Malawi that are struggling operating 3G, how are they getting infected? if he says the lockdown in ABJ and Lagos is because they want to dig, I have a question , are electro radiation emitted from the ground or air? In Kinshasa,Congo that went on Lockdown are they digging too? Is Venezuela digging too? I smell Hanky panky games!

4. Elohim (God) will NEVER bequeath one with knowledge to hurt mankind. King Solomon was so blessed in Wisdom to lead. In contrast, God gifted Ahitophel so much with wisdom but the LORD also turned his counsel to foolishness. The concept of 5G is not from a single world Government as they put it, and there is no proof that radio frequencies cannot trigger or cause a virus. It is only a normal flora which is found on the skin, mucous membrane, mouth, vagina, that can be triggered by certain conditions to create an infection , also allowing opportunistic mcos to thrive. I will discuss about this more

5. Why 5G?
It is because the world is evolving, Technological speed, artificial intelligence, Digitalisation. These are needed for efficiency.

6. Is there a connection between Covid 19 & 5G?
"CLASSIFIED" It may well be the reason why the 2 Super Nations are at Daggers drum. it all balls down to who would OWN the Original right to the technology.

7. Why are Videos surfacing of people destroying telecom or 5G installation?

KNOWLEDGE AND FEAR!

Why Knowledge? At a time like this, any information you release with respect to Covid 19 that states the cause of it, is NO LONGER PROCESSED by many and is processed at nano speed, no matter how strange it sounds to the ear. This has fermented panic, anger, frustrations, and FEAR IS REPRODUCED.

8. Are the drop in numbers of infections and fatalities being reported by some nations attributed to people destroying 5G installation?

It is funny, hilarious and quite laughable to think in that line. Ultra high radio frequencies would rather cause a carcinoma (Cancer) and not a viral infection.

SO THE ANSWER IS A BIG NO......THERE IS NO RELATIONSHIP

Let me share Robert Koch Postulates about infection

1. The causative microorganism (Virus) must be present in every case of the disease

2. The Organism must be grown in a pure culture from the diseased host

3. The same disease must be produced when a pure culture of the organism is introduced into immunosuppressed or susceptible Host

4. The Organism must be recovered from the experimentally infected hosts.

So how did 5G radioactive emissions result to the cause of an infection ?

#Opinion
Thank you so much for reading

Drop your Questions , I will tend to them

OMIGIE OSHOR (08138188962)
ENGR. ARM EBOIGBE
Re: Truth About Covid 19 And 5g by Oyiboman69: 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
I still don't understand where you are going

Re: Truth About Covid 19 And 5g by Ayeesharh(f): 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Truth About Covid 19 And 5g by oshorstan(f): 7:56am On May 11, 2020
Oyiboman69:
I still don't understand where you are going

baba there is no connection between the two
Re: Truth About Covid 19 And 5g by oshorstan(f): 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ayeesharh:
No connection between both
Re: Truth About Covid 19 And 5g by oshorstan(f): 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ayeesharh:

it is easy to understand

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Using Your Mobile Phone, Free Online Class / Geforce GTX / Finally, Prototype Starship Is Assembled And Ready For Test Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.