Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,589 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

OD - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / OD (193 Views)

Comrade Smart Uwakwe And Diabolic Mission At Artsma Head Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OD by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
You're like a bad friend who is always there for me, and I trust you more than I trust myself. I don't trust anyone, but oddly I trust the one thing that's bad for me. Yes, you were there with me through the darkest years of my life.

You are the darkness, the darkest thing in my life! I'll never get anywhere as long as you're around. Your game is good I know, and you take me high above all levels. You get to me at my weakest.. I will always be scared to admit that you're wrong for me.

Sometimes it's hard not to think about you! All I want is to taste you, to pop you, to wrap and smoke your poisonous love and forget about all the problems surrounding me, but I only give it a couple hours, maybe not even minutes before I'm lonely and back down begging on my knees for you to come back to me.

One day i'll see that what we were once caught sharing in this life was never what i needed. It was never meant to be. One day I'll give myself exactly what I need and you're gonna stay away from me...

(1) (Reply)

Newspaper Papers Publication, Change Of Names, BVN Correction Of Name, Marriage / Here's How To Differentiate Real Human Hair (5 Steps) / Onelga Covid 19 Team Visit Bro Felix Obuah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.