Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,533 members, 7,865,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

“don’t Invite Chinese Doctors To Nigeria” – Dino Melaye Warns Buhari - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “don’t Invite Chinese Doctors To Nigeria” – Dino Melaye Warns Buhari (276 Views)

Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home / Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity / Biodun Okeowo And Senator Dino Melaye Pose Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“don’t Invite Chinese Doctors To Nigeria” – Dino Melaye Warns Buhari by Letstrendnaija(m): 11:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
Former lawmaker, Senator Dino Melaye, has warned President Muhammadu Buhari against inviting Chinese doctors to Nigeria amid the Coronavirus pandemic.

Recall that the Minister of Health, Dr Osagie Ehanire revealed that an 18-man team of medical experts from China, including doctors, nurses and other medical experts are expected in Nigeria.

The former lawmaker who represented Kogi West Senatorial District urged Buhari to stop the invitation of the Chines.........

Read more
https://www.nairaxclusive.com/2020/04/07/dont-invite-chinese-doctors-to-nigeria-dino-melaye-warns-buhari/

Re: “don’t Invite Chinese Doctors To Nigeria” – Dino Melaye Warns Buhari by Oharina(m): 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
I stand with Dino on this

1 Like

Re: “don’t Invite Chinese Doctors To Nigeria” – Dino Melaye Warns Buhari by ignis: 11:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
Too late
Re: “don’t Invite Chinese Doctors To Nigeria” – Dino Melaye Warns Buhari by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
UnaToto
Re: “don’t Invite Chinese Doctors To Nigeria” – Dino Melaye Warns Buhari by ojun50(m): 11:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
What is wrong with dianosuir
Re: “don’t Invite Chinese Doctors To Nigeria” – Dino Melaye Warns Buhari by Franksomtoo: 11:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
Can't they share the knowledge online for us? Buhari and danger na 5 & 6

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today / Dj Kotech Call Out Mr Jollof For Saying Delta State Governor Should Give Him Gun / Burnaboy So Surprises Puff Diddy With His Words On Live Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.