Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Wikileaks Article On Jonathan's Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wikileaks Article On Jonathan's Corruption (1040 Views)

Arms Deal Disbursements "I Was Acted On Jonathan's Instructions" .. Dasuki / Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" / Is President Goodluck Jonathan Corruption Free? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wikileaks Article On Jonathan's Corruption by beejaei: 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2011
Re: Wikileaks Article On Jonathan's Corruption by otokx(m): 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2011
Story, story, we are now wiser than before; GEJ will not be distracted by this trash.
Re: Wikileaks Article On Jonathan's Corruption by Beaf: 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2011
OP, the wise thing for you to do is remove GEJ's name from this false document. You are commiting a series of quite serious crimes with this post.
It is only possible to get away with such on NL.
Re: Wikileaks Article On Jonathan's Corruption by Physicist(m): 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2011
?
Re: Wikileaks Article On Jonathan's Corruption by koruji(m): 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2011
Quote: "That's apparently one reason that [size=14pt]former Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan stayed close to Dahiru Mangal, a businessman from his home state of Katsina[/size]. In a 2008 cable, a "longtime mission contact" tells the embassy that Mangal is "Jonathan's ‘go-to man' to accomplish ‘anything filthy that Jonathan needs done' ,  and also the ‘go-to' for any wealthy Nigerian, who wants to import ‘just about anything' into Nigeria."

How could someone wake up and spend time putting out such nonsense
-GEJ is now former Nigerian President?
-His home state of Katsina?

The guy probably did a word search for Yar'adua and replaced it with Goodluck Jonathan without even reading the article to see if it makes sense.

Wonders shall never end.

Beaf:

OP, the wise thing for you to do is remove GEJ's name from this false document. You are commiting a series of quite serious crimes with this post.
It is only possible to get away with such on NL.
Re: Wikileaks Article On Jonathan's Corruption by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2011
Very lazy swapping of Yar'adua's name with Jonathan.

If poster wanted example of corruption about Jonathan, I think they abound everywhere. You do not need to lie or misrepresent the facts to associate Jonathan with corruption
Re: Wikileaks Article On Jonathan's Corruption by Odunnu: 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2011
@OP: Una no dey tire? See your useless,idiotic and very stupid display of how wicked your heart is towards his Excellency. Na wa for you o
Re: Wikileaks Article On Jonathan's Corruption by Nsiman(m): 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2011
What do xxxxx, stand for? Atiku 4wrds his soldiers to nl to bring false headlines. A serving president is former. this is an eye opener.
Re: Wikileaks Article On Jonathan's Corruption by beejaei: 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2011
Just bored. My bad. Consider it redacted.
Re: Wikileaks Article On Jonathan's Corruption by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2011
beejaei:

Just bored. My bad. Consider it redacted.

Thanks for being grown up in your response.

I wish some of those who criticised you on this thread will be as grown up when they get stuffs up.

But unfortunately the voice of reason is not in their dictionary.

Once again thank you.
Re: Wikileaks Article On Jonathan's Corruption by VPersiee: 2:22am On Jan 03, 2011
lol
Re: Wikileaks Article On Jonathan's Corruption by beejaei: 2:58am On Jan 03, 2011
I am really sorry. It was a really silly thing to do. I just get restless and bored very often. I hope I am not in danger.
Re: Wikileaks Article On Jonathan's Corruption by TippyTop(m): 3:08am On Jan 03, 2011
This is a joke thread and mod should remove this asap.
Mod should not let the politics section descend this low. I could put up a post saying Atiku once beat up an old woman, strip her na.ked and disappeared in Birni Kebbi. (not really sure if it is true)
Re: Wikileaks Article On Jonathan's Corruption by Mariory(m): 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2011
beejaei:

I am really sorry. It was a really silly thing to do. I just get restless and bored very often. I hope I am not in danger.

You are so dumb that you are a danger to yourself and objects around you.

(1) (Reply)

Central Nigeria ( Jos ) Attack Sparks Clash With Soldiers: Police (afp) / Delta North Senatorial Election Full Of Irregularities / Tunde Bakare House Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.