Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

All The Lagos Government Could Give Me Was 2 Loaves Of Bread & Half Bag Of Rice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All The Lagos Government Could Give Me Was 2 Loaves Of Bread & Half Bag Of Rice (2262 Views)

Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged / Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? / Ban On Keke, Okada: Lagos Government Promises Alternative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Lagos Government Could Give Me Was 2 Loaves Of Bread & Half Bag Of Rice by allwell51: 1:29am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: All The Lagos Government Could Give Me Was 2 Loaves Of Bread & Half Bag Of Rice by Jumlek2411: 1:41am On Apr 08, 2020
What you are given is to support what you already have.
Am sure the guy might not even been paying any tax to LASG. Nothing was even brought or distributed in my area, yet life goes on.

5 Likes

Re: All The Lagos Government Could Give Me Was 2 Loaves Of Bread & Half Bag Of Rice by alizma: 1:44am On Apr 08, 2020
Ask this one to show his tax clearance now and he will become deaf and dumb.
All these rubbish has to stop, anybody who don't feel like staying indoors can go out, after all when the chips are down we would all be part of the mess.

6 Likes

Re: All The Lagos Government Could Give Me Was 2 Loaves Of Bread & Half Bag Of Rice by Akponmfet: 1:48am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: All The Lagos Government Could Give Me Was 2 Loaves Of Bread & Half Bag Of Rice by Akponmfet: 1:48am On Apr 08, 2020
Kpele
Re: All The Lagos Government Could Give Me Was 2 Loaves Of Bread & Half Bag Of Rice by SharonLoveth(f): 1:59am On Apr 08, 2020
Must You Complain
Re: All The Lagos Government Could Give Me Was 2 Loaves Of Bread & Half Bag Of Rice by Picadelly(m): 2:16am On Apr 08, 2020
What a shame...I'm a man but right now I can't just hold back my tears...why are our rulers so wicked? Pls Nigerian Youths 2023 is just by the corner lets for once vote out these rulers and put in leaders..

1 Like

Re: All The Lagos Government Could Give Me Was 2 Loaves Of Bread & Half Bag Of Rice by LivingSage: 2:26am On Apr 08, 2020
Are government no even shameless to share these disgraceful items angry
Meanwhile, we're all at fault. Let's ask ourselves, how much tax do we pay monthly to Government compare to abroad. It is the responsibility of the government to take good care of her citizen and paying taxes to Government is also constitutional even in our doctrines. So we're all at fault

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Lagos Government Could Give Me Was 2 Loaves Of Bread & Half Bag Of Rice by xolocious(m): 2:44am On Apr 08, 2020
Picadelly:
What a shame...I'm a man but right now I can't just hold back my tears...why are our rulers so wicked? Pls Nigerian Youths 2023 is just by the corner lets for once vote out these rulers and put in leaders..

Please where is the corner? Like where the corner dey? You're calling 2023 around the corner when he's yet to complete one of the four years.
Wake up bro coz you're on a long thing and many years ahead.
2023 far gan.

1 Like

Re: All The Lagos Government Could Give Me Was 2 Loaves Of Bread & Half Bag Of Rice by iammo(m): 4:00am On Apr 08, 2020
undecided

let him return the ration na.. greedy disgusting black monkey.. Niger Deltans whose money are used to spoon feed all of us are not even this entitled and making noise

It is fvcktard like this that would discourage other governors and willing donors

Re: All The Lagos Government Could Give Me Was 2 Loaves Of Bread & Half Bag Of Rice by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:06am On Apr 08, 2020
The title is misleading!!!

That 2 bags is not up to quarter not to talk of half a bag of rice!

Please edit and stop misleading us here!
Re: All The Lagos Government Could Give Me Was 2 Loaves Of Bread & Half Bag Of Rice by Xisnin(m): 4:28am On Apr 08, 2020
How much have you paid as tax?
How are we even sure you can feed yourself in normal times?
Re: All The Lagos Government Could Give Me Was 2 Loaves Of Bread & Half Bag Of Rice by Toosure70: 6:43am On Apr 08, 2020
Try your state nau
Re: All The Lagos Government Could Give Me Was 2 Loaves Of Bread & Half Bag Of Rice by Azmanaty: 6:53am On Apr 08, 2020
alizma:
Ask this one to show his tax clearance now and he will become deaf and dumb.
All these rubbish has to stop, anybody who don't feel like staying indoors can go out, after all when the chips are down we would all be part of the mess.

Are u his tax adviser? All the tax being paid since 1960 what has the govt done with it other than loot them? Shut up if u have nothing to say. Two loaves of bread and u are here to talk trash.. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Lagos Government Could Give Me Was 2 Loaves Of Bread & Half Bag Of Rice by Jostoman: 7:19am On Apr 08, 2020
Xisnin:
How much have you paid as tax?
How are we even sure you can feed yourself in normal times?
APC Man spotted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Lagos Government Could Give Me Was 2 Loaves Of Bread & Half Bag Of Rice by maimalari: 7:24am On Apr 08, 2020
Did you say the government asked 25 families to share from it? Pathetic
Re: All The Lagos Government Could Give Me Was 2 Loaves Of Bread & Half Bag Of Rice by edoairways: 7:28am On Apr 08, 2020
Picadelly:
Forget Nigeria youth,they are not ready

1 Like

Re: All The Lagos Government Could Give Me Was 2 Loaves Of Bread & Half Bag Of Rice by edoairways: 7:30am On Apr 08, 2020
LivingSage:
Are government no even shameless to share this disgraceful items angry
Meanwhile, we're all at fault. Let's ask ourselves, how much tax do we pay monthly to Government compare to abroad. It is the responsibility of the government to take good care of her citizen and paying taxes to Government is also constitutional even in our doctrines. So we're all at fault
Please stop the lies. Many Nigerians pay their taxes directly or indirectly, there is no excuse for incompetency

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Lagos Government Could Give Me Was 2 Loaves Of Bread & Half Bag Of Rice by LivingSage: 8:00am On Apr 08, 2020
How do they pay it please? The only Nigerians that pays taxes are Government workers because everything is removed before their salaries are given! Aside them, please tell me how other Nigerians pays directly and indirectly
edoairways:

Please stop the lies. Many Nigerians pay their taxes directly or indirectly, there is no excuse for incompetency

1 Like

Re: All The Lagos Government Could Give Me Was 2 Loaves Of Bread & Half Bag Of Rice by fjjc(m): 8:18am On Apr 08, 2020
Let them go back to their state. The stuff is meant for the vulnerable in the state. No vulnerable person will come out to do that. Those guys that are doing this rubbish are well to do individual that can support Lagos state government by giving vulnerable in their area stimulus to support government.
Re: All The Lagos Government Could Give Me Was 2 Loaves Of Bread & Half Bag Of Rice by seunmsg(m): 8:21am On Apr 08, 2020
Picadelly:

And who are these leaders we are to vote in?
Re: All The Lagos Government Could Give Me Was 2 Loaves Of Bread & Half Bag Of Rice by TheKingIsHere: 8:23am On Apr 08, 2020
SharonLoveth:
Must You Complain

You expect someone to be locked up at home for over 2weeks without any means of income or provision and you expect him/her not to complain?
Re: All The Lagos Government Could Give Me Was 2 Loaves Of Bread & Half Bag Of Rice by SharonLoveth(f): 8:26am On Apr 08, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

You expect someone to be locked up at home for over 2weeks without any means of income or provision and you expect him/her not to complain?

Half bread is better than none
Re: All The Lagos Government Could Give Me Was 2 Loaves Of Bread & Half Bag Of Rice by TheKingIsHere: 8:27am On Apr 08, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Half bread is better than none

Hope we can say the same when the government wants to collect tax from everyone?
Re: All The Lagos Government Could Give Me Was 2 Loaves Of Bread & Half Bag Of Rice by SharonLoveth(f): 8:29am On Apr 08, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Hope we can say the same when the government wants to collect tax from everyone?

Then you'll face the consequences, after God la government
Re: All The Lagos Government Could Give Me Was 2 Loaves Of Bread & Half Bag Of Rice by TheKingIsHere: 8:33am On Apr 08, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Then you'll face the consequences, after God la government

Lol, face the consequences but yet you were shouting half bread is better than none.

Hypocrisy at it's peak.

If the excuse is half bread is better than nothing, then the government shouldn't complain when some people don't pay tax.

You can't collect from everyone without giving back to everyone in time of need
Re: All The Lagos Government Could Give Me Was 2 Loaves Of Bread & Half Bag Of Rice by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:33am On Apr 08, 2020
You better accept it in good faith.
It's a pity this is where we found ourselves as a country.
Some people are even yet to see how the palliative package look like physically, talk more of getting it.
Re: All The Lagos Government Could Give Me Was 2 Loaves Of Bread & Half Bag Of Rice by Picadelly(m): 8:43am On Apr 08, 2020
seunmsg:

And who are these leaders we are to vote in?
you should know better
Re: All The Lagos Government Could Give Me Was 2 Loaves Of Bread & Half Bag Of Rice by fergie001: 8:48am On Apr 08, 2020
Igbede peeps................

Had my Secondary school there.

dem even try sef....Ajangbadi Okoko never see sef!
Re: All The Lagos Government Could Give Me Was 2 Loaves Of Bread & Half Bag Of Rice by fergie001: 8:50am On Apr 08, 2020
Jostoman:
APC Man spotted
Leave that one abeg/....

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Body Should Attack Igbos And Non Yoruba In South West / Video:"Nobody Can Stop Us"—Asari Dokubo Declares the formation of Biafra Govt. / Stop Using My Name To Dupe People Simeon Ekpa Exposes IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.