Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

Hulk Hogan: 'maybe We Don't Need A Vaccine' In Coronavirus Fight - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hulk Hogan: 'maybe We Don't Need A Vaccine' In Coronavirus Fight (447 Views)

Hulk Hogan Claims Coronavirus Is An Act Of God And That We Don't Need A Vaccine / MFM: We Don't Have The Highest Number Of Single Ladies / Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hulk Hogan: 'maybe We Don't Need A Vaccine' In Coronavirus Fight by yomifowe(m): 4:05am On Apr 08, 2020
Hulk Hogan is wrestling with religion ―

In a preaching Instagram post Monday, the pro wrestling great urged his Instagram followers to leg-drop their wicked ways and turn to God for healing in the coronavirus pandemic.
“Maybe we don’t need a vaccine,” the WWE Hall of Famer wrote. “Maybe we need to take this time of isolation from the distractions of the world and have a personal revival where we focus on the ONLY thing in the world that really matters. Jesus.”

The Hulkster suggested people were wrongly worshipping athletes, actors and musicians, and that the almighty shut down stadiums and theaters in response. (The pandemic has gutted the sports and entertainment calendar while social distancing has taken over to quell the spread of the virus.)
In imagining what God would say, Hogan wrote: “You don’t want to go to church and worship Me, I will make it where you can’t go to church.” 

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/hulk-hogan-vaccine-coronavirus-174421523.html

Re: Hulk Hogan: 'maybe We Don't Need A Vaccine' In Coronavirus Fight by bedspread: 4:45am On Apr 08, 2020
Indeed the First will be Last and the last will be First!

Who would have believed such Raw Truth and insight will come from Hulk Horgan?

3 Likes

Re: Hulk Hogan: 'maybe We Don't Need A Vaccine' In Coronavirus Fight by Trueigbo: 4:48am On Apr 08, 2020
Ok na
Re: Hulk Hogan: 'maybe We Don't Need A Vaccine' In Coronavirus Fight by Deltayankeeboi: 5:54am On Apr 08, 2020

Rubbish
Re: Hulk Hogan: 'maybe We Don't Need A Vaccine' In Coronavirus Fight by PlaysNigeria: 6:13am On Apr 08, 2020
Hope the world would listen early enough to curb the rise of another pandemic.
Let's stop believing in our might, we are humans!

1 Like

Re: Hulk Hogan: 'maybe We Don't Need A Vaccine' In Coronavirus Fight by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:21am On Apr 08, 2020
K
Re: Hulk Hogan: 'maybe We Don't Need A Vaccine' In Coronavirus Fight by vickydankal(f): 8:29am On Apr 08, 2020
Thank you Jesus revival is breaking out in the nations of the world. Satan will not succeed in his agenda in Jesus name, Amen

1 Like

Re: Hulk Hogan: 'maybe We Don't Need A Vaccine' In Coronavirus Fight by yomifowe(m): 11:37am On Apr 08, 2020
vickydankal:
Thank you Jesus revival is breaking out in the nations of the world. Satan will not succeed in his agenda in Jesus name, Amen

Amen bro. I agree with you in prayer.
Re: Hulk Hogan: 'maybe We Don't Need A Vaccine' In Coronavirus Fight by vickydankal(f): 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
yomifowe:

Amen bro. I agree with you in prayer.
I be sisi oooo

(1) (Reply)

Is Donald Trump A Spiritual Danger? / Still Feeling Depressed And Overwhelmed As A Christian? / COVID-19: TB Joshua Begins Prayers At Isolation Centres [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.