Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

I Would Like To Marry “naira Marley” And Become “mummy Naira” – Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Would Like To Marry “naira Marley” And Become “mummy Naira” – Kemi Olunloyo (685 Views)

Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) / Ayo Shonaiya: EFCC Just Made Naira Marley And Zlatan Ibile Legends / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Like To Marry “naira Marley” And Become “mummy Naira” – Kemi Olunloyo by faith2kool(f): 8:45am On Apr 08, 2020
Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has been on Twitter fielding answers to questions, while holding #AskKemiOlunloyo, says’ she has have Never been married and would like to marry Naira Marley and become Mummy Naira.

READ THE QUESTIONS AND ANSWER BELOW:

How do your children feel…when they read abusive comments from some of your posts.?

“My children don’t give a shit about Nigerian Twitter.

“I’m a mentor never a role model. Be yourself. I don’t want anyone being like me.

“I was a Pharmacist and Spokesman at cvs pharmacy the largest drugstore in America and always loved to address the media. Then I had this desire to write health news so I went to CNN medical bureau.

“I’m a Journalist. I report news or tease it. There are people paid to give you the news. I’m no longer giving free shit.

Who is that special man that you will want to get down with if you have the opportunity? Be sincere!

“I would like to marry #NairaMarley’s dad that way my American nickname is super actualized #IyaNaira, His mom is #MummyNaira.

“No husband, never been married. Having a husband does not add value to my life. I have Never been married, never had a chance to cheat.

“I had accident in 1984 accident, an explosion in the chemistry lab with many injured. My face had second degree burns and I fully recovered Journalist: Being arrested for a news tip sent to me in 2017 then accused of writing it.

Can you date someone that’s younger than you?

“I will likely torture that younger man and he will end up being my gateman or houseboy.

“I introduced intimacy gadgets to Nigeria 2012. Nobody knew about them. Better than a dick on my old clitoris and grey pubic hair. Google my name next to intimacy gadgets and see proof of bloggers posts. Now intimacy gadget shops are everywhere. Even lawmakers are fighting in sex shops.

In your next life if given a chance would you like to make some changes maybe choice of country or career or life itself and relationship and parents etc

“In my next life I want to be a python SNAKE living in the ASO ROCK compound. The last one Obasanjo’s python once showed up at the FEC meeting. With me nobody goes home that day

Since you never been married, how did you managed to have 2 kids? Was the idea to be a baby mama? And are they for one man or different father?

“I have 3 kids. They flew down from heaven. Marriage has nothing to do with kids.

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/04/06/i-would-like-to-marry-naira-marley-and-become-mummy-naira-kemi-olunloyo/

Re: I Would Like To Marry “naira Marley” And Become “mummy Naira” – Kemi Olunloyo by dawnomike(m): 8:48am On Apr 08, 2020
Joke of the century grin
Re: I Would Like To Marry “naira Marley” And Become “mummy Naira” – Kemi Olunloyo by Iyiataata92: 8:58am On Apr 08, 2020
Kemi is just proud to be a baby mama, gossip, masturbator, exalted LovePeddler and fake news carrier.
She claims to be a mentor but I wonder what such woman will teach me.
Naira Marley won't give a f*ck
Re: I Would Like To Marry “naira Marley” And Become “mummy Naira” – Kemi Olunloyo by iammo(m): 9:06am On Apr 08, 2020
she is now focusing on Naira Marley, after Davido ignored her.. such a bully
Re: I Would Like To Marry “naira Marley” And Become “mummy Naira” – Kemi Olunloyo by money121(m): 9:14am On Apr 08, 2020
Ok
Re: I Would Like To Marry “naira Marley” And Become “mummy Naira” – Kemi Olunloyo by dangermouse(m): 9:23am On Apr 08, 2020
Those of u bloggers promoting this imbecilic woman, God no go forgive all of una!
Re: I Would Like To Marry “naira Marley” And Become “mummy Naira” – Kemi Olunloyo by nrexzy: 9:33am On Apr 08, 2020
A failed Adult
Re: I Would Like To Marry “naira Marley” And Become “mummy Naira” – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 08, 2020
Fúck just dey hungry this woman
And she don old I for consider her wink
Re: I Would Like To Marry “naira Marley” And Become “mummy Naira” – Kemi Olunloyo by Olunmercy56(f): 11:37am On Apr 08, 2020
Oponu agbalagba cry

(1) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant Singer, Simi Dances With Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Video / Who is Nigeria's Biggest Celebrity? / Bbnaija: Moment Venita Broke Down In Tears Over Tacha Questioning Her Mothering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.