Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:04 AM

Learn Forex The Right Way And Make Money Consistently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn Forex The Right Way And Make Money Consistently (643 Views)

Fxmahadum Blog (forex The Right Way , Knowledge First ) / Learn To Trade On Forex The Right Way / Come & Have A Steady Source Of Income Trading Forex The Right Way . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Forex The Right Way And Make Money Consistently by chim14(m): 8:48am On Apr 08, 2020
I dabbled into Forex and I kind of fell in love with it despite the risks involved. It has a way of developing your mind to think very broadly and analytically. You see a news you analyse the effect, if dollar will go up or down.

In Forex, nothing is impossible, you can take 2k and turn it to 5k or even more.

Alot of people are scared because of losses which is true, Losses are real, but the magnitude of the loss depends on a traders greed or knowledge. If your winning trades are more than your lossing trades you'll consistently make money overtime.

My real journey in forex started in 2018, I invested $200, and in like one week plus I turned it to $1003 dollars.

But then I didn't even understand forex, I was just doing guess work.

Something then in my mind said, "Withdraw $300 first" and continue trading with the rest.

I said for were am gonna turn this to $3000(This is mistake people make that make dem loss money) On one faithful day I lost the whole money cuz I took a very big risk on a trade hoping to make big money that day but it turned out, the trade went against me cuz I didn't understand the market condition for that day.

I was a novice then I didn't really understand how the forex worked, now I know better.

If you want to learn forex in a real practical way and grab a new valuable skill. Most importantly learn also to avoid what makes for losses

PLZ & PLZ DO NOT MSG ME TO TRAIN YOU FOR FREE. IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO PAY FOR TRAINING DON'T CHAT THIS LINE.

Re: Learn Forex The Right Way And Make Money Consistently by Gbengageorge: 1:07am On Apr 12, 2020
The major problem people have in forex is how to avoid high impact news that can either make or mar your trade.

Meanwhile you haven't shown any evidence that you have mastered forex now, how will you convince anyone to learn from you.

chim14:
I dabbled into Forex and I kind of fell in love with it despite the risks involved. It has a way of developing your mind to think very broadly and analytically. You see a news you analyse the effect, if dollar will go up or down.

In Forex, nothing is impossible, you can take 2k and turn it to 5k or even more.

Alot of people are scared because of losses which is true, Losses are real, but the magnitude of the loss depends on a traders greed or knowledge. If your winning trades are more than your lossing trades you'll consistently make money overtime.

My real journey in forex started in 2018, I invested $200, and in like one week plus I turned it to $1003 dollars.

But then I didn't even understand forex, I was just doing guess work.

Something then in my mind said, "Withdraw $300 first" and continue trading with the rest.

I said for were am gonna turn this to $3000(This is mistake people make that make dem loss money) On one faithful day I lost the whole money cuz I took a very big risk on a trade hoping to make big money that day but it turned out, the trade went against me cuz I didn't understand the market condition for that day.

I was a novice then I didn't really understand how the forex worked, now I know better.

If you want to learn forex in a real practical way and grab a new valuable skill. Most importantly learn also to avoid what makes for losses

PLZ & PLZ DO NOT MSG ME TO TRAIN YOU FOR FREE. IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO PAY FOR TRAINING DON'T CHAT THIS LINE.

Re: Learn Forex The Right Way And Make Money Consistently by chim14(m): 4:10am On Apr 12, 2020
Gbengageorge:
The major problem people have in forex is how to avoid high impact news that can either make or mar your trade.

Meanwhile you haven't shown any evidence that you have mastered forex now, how will you convince anyone to learn from you.

To avoid high impact news is simple, don't trade before the news, trade after the noise. Placing sell or buy order before a news may help or not cuz ur broker can slip u, so better do nothing till d monster comes and goes.

(1) (Reply)

Make Income While At Home / My Waka Waka Neighbour / Best Event Management Company In Bangalore - Just Events 365

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.