Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

How To Be Free From Landlord Wahala - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Be Free From Landlord Wahala (610 Views)

Cracy Letter From Landlord's Son To Tenant On Burial Rites / Buy A Luxury Home In Lagos Mainland.& Be Free From Landlord Wahala. / Own A Home Today In Our Estate & Stop Landlord Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Free From Landlord Wahala by uyolands(m): 9:59am On Apr 08, 2020
Some Landlords are so mean. Some go the extra miles to peep at the pots of their Tenants.

Our first Uyo Office was at Aka Etinan Road, Uyo.

We used a lot of money to change the looks of the place to a convenient one.

But, after putting in so much money, the Landlord started eyeing the house.

He requested for money and drinks, each time we have banners to paste on the wall of the house. He later increased the rent.

That was when we decided not to rent a place again, instead own one.

We long been FREE FROM LANDLORD WAHALA.

I don't know about you. But let me ask: do you want to be free from Landlord wahala?

If yes, buy lands, especially now that there is pandemic and see yourself saving huge amount of money in the process.

Call: 09018204949
Re: How To Be Free From Landlord Wahala by Tnycee(m): 10:02am On Apr 08, 2020
Do you have any for sale or know anyone who does??
I might have someone who's interested.
Re: How To Be Free From Landlord Wahala by uyolands(m): 5:13am On May 06, 2020
We have hundreds of Properties in Akwa for sale.

(1) (Reply)

Join Us / Commercial Property For Sale / Meet The Professional For Your; Electric Fence-wire, Barb Wire, ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.