Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,542 members, 7,955,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

Corpers Innovations (images) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Innovations (images) (472 Views)

Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC / Kazaure & Corpers Condole With Family Of Yusuf Bomoi, Late NYSC Director-General / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpers Innovations (images) by corperslodge: 10:03am On Apr 08, 2020
The Coronavirus has given alot of state and corpers an opportunity to display their skills and innovation.

With PPA suspended in most places, SAED and community services has been peak in Nigerian Youths Service Corps Members to cause their change

Ranging from

Sanitizers

To

Facemask

A pack of NYSC facemask make by corpers is even presented to Nasarawa State Governor

I am of the opinion that if we youth can do this we can start an industry.

Re: Corpers Innovations (images) by corperslodge: 10:04am On Apr 08, 2020
What do you think, can our youth make industry with this innovativeness?
Re: Corpers Innovations (images) by dawnomike(m): 10:24am On Apr 08, 2020
I really do not understand the face masks...
Re: Corpers Innovations (images) by corperslodge: 10:38am On Apr 08, 2020
dawnomike:
I really do not understand the face masks...

Do you mean it does not look like face mask? Or what is your point
Re: Corpers Innovations (images) by Geozion(m): 10:57am On Apr 08, 2020
Partner with a Nigerian Forum Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”.

08071056345 watzap

(1) (Reply)

Oriyomi Hamzat And UI SUG Seek Justice For Richard Gbadebo Philips That Died / PMP Course Training Certification & Pmp Exam Registration In Ph / Nysc Mobilization Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.