Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

If U Are Very Intelligent You Will Have This Problems - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If U Are Very Intelligent You Will Have This Problems (607 Views)

For Those With Huge Lips,also Check If U Can Help, pics!!! / If U Wish To Quit Hard Drugs Let's Quit Together, Step By Step / Does Smoking Weed Make You More Intelligent And Smart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Are Very Intelligent You Will Have This Problems by Cashinflow8: 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
Intelligence is the capacity for logic, understanding, self-awareness, learning, emotional knowledge, reasoning, planning, creativity, critical thinking, and problem-solving.

People who are Intelligent are regarded as very intellectually active individuals, they are always focused and highly creative people making use of their high intellectual capacity to solve world problems. Below are some of the problems that are common with very intelligent people;

1. Difficulty to Mingle With the Crowd

Intelligent people are always finding it hard to fit in. Because of their intelligence, they find it hard to socialize with other people. They usually find solace in thinking and staying alone most of the times.

2. Intelligent People Suffer Analysis Paralysis

Intelligent people are always analysing and sometimes they overanalyze things. They are too conscious of not making mistakes in life.

3. They Find It Hard to Make Friends

Intelligent people have foresight which usually makes it hard for them to make friends easily. They usually wants their friends to be intelligent and perfect just like them. This usually leave them without any friend.

4. Difficulty to Express Feelings and Emotions

Intelligent people think too much and so they usually don't talk too much. They talk less because the utilize their time doing meanful things.

5. They Are Pressured to Succeed

Intelligent people are always pressured to succeed in whatever they do in life. People expect so much from them and this also helps them by making them equally expect so much from themselves.

6. They Are Socially Awkward

They are usually anti social because of the focus and passion they have for reading, learning and discovering new things.

7. Difficulty to Fall in Love

Intelligent people aren't easily attracted by good looks and beauty but by intelligence too. This usually makes it hard for them to find in love. They have to check whether the person is intellectually compatible with them before falling in love.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Are Very Intelligent You Will Have This Problems by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
That's a true description of me...

1 Like

Re: If U Are Very Intelligent You Will Have This Problems by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
Intelligent people like me love Toto.

UnaToto

1 Like

Re: If U Are Very Intelligent You Will Have This Problems by igbarasdynasty: 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
Well defined post.... cheesy it takes an intelligent person to know someone that's intelligent too.... Op, you are vindicated
Re: If U Are Very Intelligent You Will Have This Problems by asthmacoughend(m): 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
Right
Re: If U Are Very Intelligent You Will Have This Problems by kflex0: 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
UnaToto:
Intelligent people like me love Toto.

UnaToto
this guy and toto errhh, i go invite come warri give u loads of totos wen go bleep u till this ur mouth nor go fit pronouce 'to' nor to talk of the other 'to'....

1 Like

Re: If U Are Very Intelligent You Will Have This Problems by Lawdis(m): 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
fairfora:
That's a true description of me...

....what if they said that those descriptions are for the foolish ones, what would have been your take
Re: If U Are Very Intelligent You Will Have This Problems by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
Lawdis:

....what if they said that those descriptions are for the foolish ones, what would have been your take
well, those ones describe me more...and if they turn out to be for the fools, which I doubt, then I accept it because the OP OP couldn't have said it better. I thought he new me the way he highlighted them.
Re: If U Are Very Intelligent You Will Have This Problems by sweetrace(f): 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
Cashinflow8:
Intelligence is the capacity for logic, understanding, self-awareness, learning, emotional knowledge, reasoning, planning, creativity, critical thinking, and problem-solving.

People who are Intelligent are regarded as very intellectually active individuals, they are always focused and highly creative people making use of their high intellectual capacity to solve world problems. Below are some of the problems that are common with very intelligent people;

1. Difficulty to Mingle With the Crowd

Intelligent people are always finding it hard to fit in. Because of their intelligence, they find it hard to socialize with other people. They usually find solace in thinking and staying alone most of the times.

2. Intelligent People Suffer Analysis Paralysis

Intelligent people are always analysing and sometimes they overanalyze things. They are too conscious of not making mistakes in life.

3. They Find It Hard to Make Friends

Intelligent people have foresight which usually makes it hard for them to make friends easily. They usually wants their friends to be intelligent and perfect just like them. This usually leave them without any friend.

4. Difficulty to Express Feelings and Emotions

Intelligent people think too much and so they usually don't talk too much. They talk less because the utilize their time doing meanful things.

5. They Are Pressured to Succeed

Intelligent people are always pressured to succeed in whatever they do in life. People expect so much from them and this also helps them by making them equally expect so much from themselves.

6. They Are Socially Awkward

They are usually anti social because of the focus and passion they have for reading, learning and discovering new things.

7. Difficulty to Fall in Love

Intelligent people aren't easily attracted by good looks and beauty but by intelligence too. This usually makes it hard for them to find in love. They have to check whether the person is intellectually compatible with them before falling in love.

Very intelligent analysis, but socializing has absolutely nothing to do with intellect. It has to do with life skills learnt when growing up.
Re: If U Are Very Intelligent You Will Have This Problems by Ogilinsaka: 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
This post is 100% correct, cos that's exactly who I am.
Re: If U Are Very Intelligent You Will Have This Problems by Restroom: 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
It is not intelligence brother. It is personality type. There are 16 personalities types, according to the MEYERS Briggs personality type test.

So, I What you just described matches one of the 16 personality types and has nothing to do with intelligence.

Read up on it bro, take the test ad find out your personality type.

There is no link between people actions and intelligence but rather there is a powerful link between their personality types and their actions.

Your article though great, shows you are not aware of personality types and how it affects human behavior

I am an INFJ personality type. Take the test after reading up on the 16 personality types types according to Briggs.

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Safe Is Palm Oil For Cooking? A Critical Question For Discussion / Stella Immanuel: Us-based Doctor Is A MFM Pastor / Viginal Tears Reopened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.