Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Was Jonathan On Facebook During The Bombing? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Jonathan On Facebook During The Bombing? (629 Views)

Arms Deal Scandal: Where Was Jonathan? -the Sun / Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / Goodluck Jonathan On A Shopping Spree Abroad...photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Jonathan On Facebook During The Bombing? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2011
Of Abuja?  undecided

That site can be highly addictive.

Methinks he should limit the time he spends on that site before something else terrible happens under his watch.  undecided
Re: Was Jonathan On Facebook During The Bombing? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2011
What? Are you serious?

Do you know how long it takes to wish his 20,000 friends a happy new year? Do you know how long it takes to tag them in his Developed Nigeria Album?

Stop jelosing and get your own friends.
Re: Was Jonathan On Facebook During The Bombing? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2011
lol
Re: Was Jonathan On Facebook During The Bombing? by Pysam(m): 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2011
Since did nigerian vote Gej as vigilante man or defence minister.why do u talk as if u Gej is a security watch on ur street.
Re: Was Jonathan On Facebook During The Bombing? by 9ijaMan: 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2011
Pysam:

Since did nigerian vote Gej as vigilante man or defence minister.why do u talk as if u Gej is a security watch on your street.
Since he became the president of the nation and Commander In-Chief of the Armed Forces.
Re: Was Jonathan On Facebook During The Bombing? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2011
i just remembered something.

in most companies, facebook is banned because it is distracts people from the work they were employed to do

our president however, seems to take it the other way.

the only thing he seems to do well is facebook.

when the no1 citizen is only good at what is at best an addictive pastime that does not add value per se. . .
Re: Was Jonathan On Facebook During The Bombing? by Pysam(m): 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2011
oyb:

i just remembered something.

in most companies, facebook is banned because it is distracts people from the work they were employed to do

our president however, seems to take it the other way.

the only thing he seems to do well is facebook.

when the no1 citizen is only good at what is at best an addictive pastime that does not add value per se. . .
hw ll he get d real thing direct 4rm d common man out dre.4 ur infor broda he doesnot necesary have to do d facebk tin himsef.for Godsake he is a busy man nd has many PA s to do this tins .u do av to see things frm other angle too.his decisions on super eagle nd nfa was gr8ly influence by nigerias on facebk.by nigerians i.e u nd me nt one pot belly guy or some bunch of idiot in a committe .an obj or Buhari ,IBB or Atiku ll nt do dt men.dt guy is one of us anyhow u see it.
Re: Was Jonathan On Facebook During The Bombing? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2011
@Pysam: his decisions on super eagle nd nfa was gr8ly influence by nigerias on facebk.by nigerians i.e u nd me nt one pot belly guy or some bunch of in a committe .an obj or Buhari ,IBB or Atiku ll nt do dt men.dt guy is one of us anyhow u see it

i beg to differ with you on this, how did u arrive at this conclusion,it might interest you to know that its just an insignificant number of Nigerians use face book. we are over a 150million people yet the population of people using a phone in Nigeria is still a far cry compare to its population how much more those that ve access to the internet talk-less of face-booking. he cld be a part of u,no qualms with that but im not a part of him so speak for urself man.
Re: Was Jonathan On Facebook During The Bombing? by 9ijaMan: 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2011
Pysam:

hw ll he get d real thing direct 4rm d common man out dre.4 your infor broda he doesnot necesary have to do d facebk tin himsef.for Godsake he is a busy man nd has many PA s to do this tins .u do av to see things frm other angle too[b].his decisions on super eagle nd nfa was gr8ly influence by nigerias on facebk.by nigerians [/b]i.e u nd me nt one pot belly guy or some bunch of in a committe .an obj or Buhari ,IBB or Atiku ll nt do dt men.dt guy is one of us anyhow u see it.

The bold comment above is a totally ill-informed conclusion. GEJ simply reversed himself when he realized FIFA was dangling it's hammer over Nigeria. The FB thing is a complete charade.
Re: Was Jonathan On Facebook During The Bombing? by udezue(m): 5:18pm On Jan 03, 2011
Yes he was. We chatted for a while on FB chat then he had to leave once he heard news of the bomb so biko free GEJ.
Re: Was Jonathan On Facebook During The Bombing? by Holla2: 4:48am On Jan 04, 2011
I'm sure he saw the shocking news first on FBK, grin
Re: Was Jonathan On Facebook During The Bombing? by Pysam(m): 9:24am On Jan 04, 2011
Hey, no, no it has nt come to dt my real guys nd broda u see wot i mean is we in this forum are nt members of senate or house of rep nd i don't knw if dre is any.but imagin if a government person is involved dts to say we av sent a point .the oda day jos ws bombed some groups of idiots actually claim responsibity nd a guy postd d address of d idiots nd pple on nl lamentd dt dre was body consign to act on d informatn.i knw very few nigerians av access to web bt we represent many like me for most of my street guys nd friend.airin views from our street gist in some of dis way we make effective representatn to a level.see guys govt of otha countries are also involved in dis fbk think.like USA, rememba when som1 postd askin if obama shuld be killd it got to thier intelligence .pls let suport this man

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Should Go And Thank Obasnjo, Ibb Is A Big Boy / What If Nigeria Is Plunged Into Another Catastrophic Civil War Today? / Balarabe Hails Jonathan On Ojukwu’s Wife’s Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.