Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Who Can Sell Me Bulk Sms? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Can Sell Me Bulk Sms? (607 Views)

3 Ways You Can Sell More And Get More Customers Before This Year Runs Out / 22 Things You Can Sell To Make Money. / Things You Can Sell To Make Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Sell Me Bulk Sms? by ColAsabe: 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2011
Hi,

I want to buy bulk sms but only from sellers that have access to customer database.

Kindly reply me with the price
Re: Who Can Sell Me Bulk Sms? by iffy43k: 9:58am On Jan 03, 2011
yes we can offer the service.
Re: Who Can Sell Me Bulk Sms? by iffy43k: 10:07am On Jan 03, 2011
Yes, we have access to customer database, but which area are you interested in?
is it churches, organizations or where pls be specific.
also, how many unit of sms do you want to buy, please note that the prices are different from ordinary price, so we need the amount of sms that you need

thirdly where are you, i mean where do you based, for convenience of transactions.

MY NUMBER IS 08137552416. or you can mail me at iffy42k@yahoo.co.uk

thanks
Re: Who Can Sell Me Bulk Sms? by nopoverty(m): 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2011
call the number below for cheaper sms with database

(1) (Reply)

Farm Produces / Creativity And Innovation In Business Seminar / Make Money In Oil & Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.