Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Replacement Car Keys Services For Lost Car Keys Available At Competitive Prices - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Replacement Car Keys Services For Lost Car Keys Available At Competitive Prices (12600 Views)

HOWO Manufacturer Providing Competitive Prices / Fix Your Car Keys And Remote / Re: Replacement Car Keys Services For Lost Car Keys Available At Competitive Pri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Replacement Car Keys Services For Lost Car Keys Available At Competitive Prices by AutoTrust: 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2011
Replacement Car Keys

Do you need replacement car keys?
Whether you have lost your only key or just need a spare, we are able to offer a fully mobile replacement car key service in Nigeria.
We are also able to repair broken car keys and replace lost transponder chips.

Car key replacement service:

Lost your only key and don't know what to do? We can still produce replacement vehicle keys even when you have no keys at all! That's right, even without the red master key! Some car manufacturers supply key number and immobilizer security codes which simplifies the process of replacing lost car keys. Car keys are our specialty and we are still able to produce new car keys even without this information. Our car key replacement service is available to the general public and motor trade.

How do we produce your replacement car keys?

We carry key blanks and transponder chips for most makes of vehicle.
Our mobile vans are fully equipped with all the required machinery to cut your replacement car keys while you wait.

Need a spare car key?

If you only have one key for your car we are able to produce duplicate keys. Depending on the type of transponder chip used we may able to make a direct copy of your coded car key.
This type of car key replacement is produced utilizing sophisticated equipment to copy the code onto a new transponder chip.
Most new cars however, use an encrypted chip which can not be copied.
In this instance we are able to produce a new key and code it directly to your vehicle using diagnostic tools.

Have you just bought a car with only one key?

If you are considering buying or have just bought a new car that was sold with just one key, call us now to arrange for us to visit you and produce a duplicate.
We can produce replacement car keys for all cars including:

* Audi
* Daewoo
* Fiat
* Ford
* Honda
* Hyundai
* Jaguar
* Jeep
* Kia
* Mazda
* Mercedes-Benz
* Mitsubishi
* Nissan
* Peugeot
* Range Rover
* Renault
* Rover
* Saab
* Skoda
* Subaru
* Suzuki
* Toyota
* Volvo
* Volkswagen
* VW

For a quick and reliable lost car key service at competitive rates, call us now on 08033478761 OR 01-2141581

Re: Replacement Car Keys Services For Lost Car Keys Available At Competitive Prices by Nobody: 4:51am On Jan 03, 2011
Pls can u come down to Aj today to check my vehicle (a 1998 Mercedes E320)? My key got bad n its d only one I have. I will send u an sms for u to have my number. Thank u!
Re: Replacement Car Keys Services For Lost Car Keys Available At Competitive Prices by AutoTrust: 4:36am On Jan 04, 2011
Re: Replacement Car Keys Services For Lost Car Keys Available At Competitive Prices by chuddy111: 7:20am On Jan 05, 2011
Where's your office?
Re: Replacement Car Keys Services For Lost Car Keys Available At Competitive Prices by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2011
Please oga replacement of car keys, tell your man to return my car key since he cannot repair/replace it in order for me to patronize someone else. Haba, its high time we are truthful to ourselves in Nigeria. If you can't do something, why come to d internet to paint another picture. Please o, I beg you with whoever your worship, to return my car key for me. Thank you!
Re: Replacement Car Keys Services For Lost Car Keys Available At Competitive Prices by chuddy111: 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2011
Oga, your key has visited so many fake technicians in the past and they have succeeded in damaging the memory. It has lost it's memory, so pls don't blame
my staff, we are only here to help you solve the problem, The only way out is to buy a new key and re-program it, that's all, cheers
Re: Replacement Car Keys Services For Lost Car Keys Available At Competitive Prices by Nobody: 3:51am On Jan 06, 2011
Like I said oga replacement key, ur man can not replace it and he has refused to return my key. For d love of whomever u worship, bring back my key. And for ur information ur man was d first person to go with d key. D least I expected from ur so called technician is to return d key after ascertaining that he cannot do d job. I am not here to damage ur reputation but to ask for what is mine even though u r not really what u claim to b. So for d love of ur god, tell ur man to return my key.
Re: Replacement Car Keys Services For Lost Car Keys Available At Competitive Prices by Nobody: 4:04am On Jan 06, 2011
chuddy111:
Oga, your key has visited so many fake technicians in the past and they have succeeded in damaging the memory. It has lost it's memory, so pls don't blame
my staff, we are only here to help you solve the problem,  The only way out is to buy a new key and re-program it, that's all, cheers

By d way @chuddy111, who r u? I thought my post was directed at d poster. If u know d poster please tell him to help get my car key back. And if u think u can do a better job than d guy who took my car then let me know how much u will collect to do it. Thanks!
Re: Replacement Car Keys Services For Lost Car Keys Available At Competitive Prices by durhotimi: 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2011
Hi bro. I have an Audi A4 1999 model with one key. how much will it cost me to get a spare made? I will appreciate any info asap. i live and work in Akure (Ondo state)
Re: Replacement Car Keys Services For Lost Car Keys Available At Competitive Prices by lanreSamson: 12:48am On Jan 10, 2011
i need to change the battery on my BMW 528i 2001 remote key, can u do it and how much?
Re: Replacement Car Keys Services For Lost Car Keys Available At Competitive Prices by AUTOTRUST2: 9:02am On Jan 10, 2011
BMW remote key batteries are usually peculiar to the particular keys they come with , it cannot be changed, we will replace the key with a fresh battery for just N35k.
Cheers
Re: Replacement Car Keys Services For Lost Car Keys Available At Competitive Prices by walter147: 9:58am On Jan 10, 2011
How much to replace a 2003 C class kompressor smart key. the plastic type not the metal key.
Re: Replacement Car Keys Services For Lost Car Keys Available At Competitive Prices by walter147: 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2011
How much to replace a 2003 C class kompressor smart key. the plastic type not the metal key.
Re: Replacement Car Keys Services For Lost Car Keys Available At Competitive Prices by chuddy111: 4:35pm On Jan 12, 2011
50k only
Re: Replacement Car Keys Services For Lost Car Keys Available At Competitive Prices by AutoTrust: 8:56am On Feb 18, 2011
Re: Replacement Car Keys Services For Lost Car Keys Available At Competitive Prices by EEL: 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2011
is chuddy111 same as AUTOTRUST
Re: Replacement Car Keys Services For Lost Car Keys Available At Competitive Prices by fitnesswis: 6:51am On Sep 20, 2011
I need extra key for my Mitsubishi Carisma 1997 model, manual car.
Also the remote is not with it when i bought it I will also need that.
Re: Replacement Car Keys Services For Lost Car Keys Available At Competitive Prices by fitnesswis: 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2011
waiting,
Re: Replacement Car Keys Services For Lost Car Keys Available At Competitive Prices by fitnesswis: 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2011
ok, people.
Re: Replacement Car Keys Services For Lost Car Keys Available At Competitive Prices by fitnesswis: 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2011
I need extra key for my Mitsubishi Carisma 1997 model, manual car.
Also the remote is not with it when i bought it I will also need that.
Re: Replacement Car Keys Services For Lost Car Keys Available At Competitive Prices by fitnesswis: 6:09am On Sep 22, 2011
ok, people.
Re: Replacement Car Keys Services For Lost Car Keys Available At Competitive Prices by LOCKSMITHS: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2011
@striktlymi
Can you please provide details of your
Professional Locksmiths Association of Nigeria
registration details:
Name, Phone, Membership and ID Number and a scan of your membership card?
Re: Replacement Car Keys Services For Lost Car Keys Available At Competitive Prices by ipro4ever: 11:56am On Jan 10, 2012
Really this is a informative post.Thanks for sharing this .

Mr-Locks.
Re: Replacement Car Keys Services For Lost Car Keys Available At Competitive Prices by Niranking(m): 12:59am On Feb 19, 2012
Hi guy,i lost my golf 3 coded car key,so wt will be my cost 4 another one thks.
Re: Replacement Car Keys Services For Lost Car Keys Available At Competitive Prices by chicagolock: 11:04am On Aug 27, 2012
Thank you for sharing superb informations. Your site is very cool.

Lock smith in Chicago

Re: Replacement Car Keys Services For Lost Car Keys Available At Competitive Prices by justauto(m): 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2012
chicagolock: Thank you for sharing superb informations. Your site is very cool.

Lock smith in Chicago
Re: Replacement Car Keys Services For Lost Car Keys Available At Competitive Prices by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
I am still trying hard to trust key-cutters on nairaland, o much un-professional responses to customers everywhere undecided undecided
Re: Replacement Car Keys Services For Lost Car Keys Available At Competitive Prices by mostfavoured(m): 2:21am On Aug 05, 2016
I lost the only key to my Hyundai i10 car D's evening in portharcourt, how can u be of help on this issue.
Its urgent please.
Re: Replacement Car Keys Services For Lost Car Keys Available At Competitive Prices by ameda11: 12:27pm On May 17, 2017
Great sharing.
If you are game addict and love to play 3 patti gold game on your android device then you are at cool place. Here we have shared some of the best working teen patti gold free chips along with 3 patti gold mod apk for free. Visit the link and enjoy the unlimited 3 patti gold free chips 2017.

(1) (Reply)

2007 Model Toyota Tacoma Srs Toks Selling Cheap / Luxury Car Collection Of Mr.Woodberry - Owner Of G-wagon Zlatan Ibile, Hushpuppi / Tokunbo Mazda 18 Seater Lhd Petrol Clean Bus !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.