Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

How China Chase Blacks Out Of The Thier Country (full Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How China Chase Blacks Out Of The Thier Country (full Video) (473 Views)

Nigerian Military Women Announces Thier Official Website For Nigerian Men / Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) / Youths Chase SARS Officers In Yaba For Shooting Man (Photos / Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How China Chase Blacks Out Of The Thier Country (full Video) by Jollywoopro: 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: How China Chase Blacks Out Of The Thier Country (full Video) by kheny12(m): 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
Endz:
Scammer on the loose on Nairaland, watch out for this
Have been scammed by this fellow on nairaland unknowingly buying data from him as advertised. Having confirmed payment of #1,500.00 to his UBA account as discussed to credit me data worth he then knocked off what's App where he earlier chatted with me on the 6th April 2020. Please watchout for this scammer. Below are his details and picture on true caller app. But I can assure him this will be his last scam taken steps already.

The internet thief scammer bank details.
Aminullah abdulwaheed
UBA account number: 2116086231
You too like A woof yanfu yanfu.imaging buying 8G for N1500.And thanks for fishing out the scammer.
Re: How China Chase Blacks Out Of The Thier Country (full Video) by meetme01: 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
kheny12:
You too like A woof yanfu yanfu.imaging buying 8G for N1500.And thanks for fishing out the scammer.

Why did you mention me nah? Am I the scammer? What's this rubbish nah? Pls, edit my moniker from your message and learn to quote properly. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Bank Scam! Please Treat As Urgent / VIDEO Lebannese Nollywood Actor Explains How He WAS RESCUED From Kidnappers / Woman: I’ll Name My Baby After My Mother-in-law That I Stabbed To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.