Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Visas Granted Before The Covid 19 Lockdown - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visas Granted Before The Covid 19 Lockdown (1423 Views)

Japa: Nigerians Received 325,000 From 3 Million Visas Granted In 2022, Says UK / My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visas Granted Before The Covid 19 Lockdown by sweetgold5: 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2020
I am just wandering that what's the fate of those that their visas were granted a week or two even days before the complete lockdown due to Covid 19. Some countries like France still issued Visas till end of March.

What's going to happen to those visas will it be cancelled or extended and if cancelled, will the applicant have to reapply with all new doc again and start all over from the beginning....

And if extended...does it apply to all types of visas? because according to a message on their website they extended visas already issued for all long term visa and any other relevant type of visa but they did not mention short term visa. Does it mean short term visa is not inclusive?

What should applicants do? Do they need to write to them or rather send a mail to them informing them about the reason why they are unable to use the visa and plead for an extension or they should just fold their arms and look.

Please I need your suggestions on this and travel experts too can also advice. This case is just so different and confusing.

Thanks.
Pls stay safe!
Re: Visas Granted Before The Covid 19 Lockdown by dawnomike(m): 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
When all these is over, those that have been issued visa will have their visa issuance revisited and there will be an extension. But it will come at a cost lower than the normal issuance fee in the form of processing fee.
Stay cool and calm... You've got your visa covered!!!
Re: Visas Granted Before The Covid 19 Lockdown by usfreshen: 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
sweetgold5:
I am just wandering that what's the fate of those that their visas were granted a week or two even days before the complete lockdown due to Covid 19. Some countries like France still issued Visas till end of March.

What's going to happen to those visas will it be cancelled or extended and if cancelled, will the applicant have to reapply with all new doc again and start all over from the beginning....

And if extended...does it apply to all types of visas? because according to a message on their website they extended visas already issued for all long term visa and any other relevant type of visa but they did not mention short term visa. Does it mean short term visa is not inclusive?

What should applicants do? Do they need to write to them or rather send a mail to them informing them about the reason why they are unable to use the visa and plead for an extension or they should just fold their arms and look.

Please I need your suggestions on this and travel experts too can also advice. This case is just so different and confusing.

Thanks.
Pls stay safe!

Have you gotten your visa already?
Re: Visas Granted Before The Covid 19 Lockdown by sweetgold5: 2:42am On Apr 10, 2020
usfreshen:

Have you gotten your visa already?

Yes
Re: Visas Granted Before The Covid 19 Lockdown by usfreshen: 8:30am On Apr 10, 2020
sweetgold5:

Yes

Good, I also got my visa too. How can we talk in private?
Re: Visas Granted Before The Covid 19 Lockdown by sweetgold5: 12:24am On Apr 11, 2020
usfreshen:

You can send me a message privately
Re: Visas Granted Before The Covid 19 Lockdown by sweetgold5: 12:27am On Apr 11, 2020
dawnomike:
When all these is over, those that have been issued visa will have their visa issuance revisited and there will be an extension. But it will come at a cost lower than the normal issuance fee in the form of processing fee.
Stay cool and calm... You've got your visa covered!!!

Thanks for your comment....but do u think they will reissue the visa back like dat without submitting all your documents again from d beginning

You know this is the first time something like this is happening in d world ....one does not know which way they will go....just curious!
Re: Visas Granted Before The Covid 19 Lockdown by sweetgold5: 12:45am On Apr 11, 2020
usfreshen:

Re: Visas Granted Before The Covid 19 Lockdown by usfreshen: 4:57am On Apr 11, 2020
sweetgold5:

09087407174. Send me a message on what’s.

Regard.

(1) (Reply)

Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship Hit By Mother Nature (pics/video) / President Jonathan’s Home Under Water In Bayelsa Flood (PHOTO) / Bank Account Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.