Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/04/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/04/2020 (175 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/04/2020 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/04/2020 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/04/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/04/2020 by dallyemmy: 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/04/2020 by dallyemmy: 9:12am On Apr 09, 2020
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Thursday, April 9, 2020)

*HOLIER THAN THOU 2*

If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

Prayer Points:

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, because, You do not require the death of a sinner, but that a sinner should come to repentance.

2.Thank You, Jesus, for leaving all Your glory in heaven and coming into the world, that I may have life, and have it more abundantly.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let me have a genuine encounter with You, that will put an end to my reproach and shame, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every satanic gang up and conspiracy against my life, ministry and destiny, be scattered and disgraced, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, make me strong spiritually, and also, meek enough, to go after backsliders, and bring them back into the fold, lest I also be tempted, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, give me the grace to remove the beam in my eyes, that I may see clearly to remove the speck from my brother's eyes, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, remove from me, and burn to ashes, every filthy rag of self-righteous, and, wear upon me the garment of Your own righteousness, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, make me perfect, as You're perfect in heaven, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; preserve and uphold him till the end by Your right hand of righteousness, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Good Friday: 10 Interesting Facts About Commemoration / Muslim Father Who Doubled As A Saint And A Demon / “the Remnant Are Forerunners”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.