Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Jealousy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Jealousy (334 Views)

Jealousy And Praise Are Pointers To Your Success Path (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jealousy by dammyd46(m): 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
Copyright © 2020 by BEASTKING
All rights reserved.

Trying my hands at writing again. all types of comment are welcomed

Jealousy a short story

Jealousy tore me

I wasn't always like this can't even tell when it started but i knew i loved her more than anything else, she sang sweet lullabies to me like I was a little child trying to sleep. How did i lose it how did i let it cut me so dip, she was beautiful my very own fine wine, her Angelic voice melts my soul. I got her everything i could appreciate her with, gave her time, skipped meetings just so i could be there for her. Money was never a problem i made sure she had it when she needed it. Our sexual lives was five star rating i made sure i pleased her first.
But i guess it wasn't enough, been her listening ears never argued, no curse words. Showing love the best way i could. Gave her freedom, i was down to whatever she wanted wherever she wanted to go was our destination Brazil, Portugal , prague, Las Vegas etc.

Then it happened on Sunday 1st of April 2007, as at 3am my flight was forced to make an emergency landing at Dresden Airport on route from prague to Berlin after the propellers showed warning signs, i decided to call my other trip off since i was close to home already.

I Got to my house in britz past 5am, wanted to surprise my wife since it was Aprilfools day so i went through the back door i had keys it was our safe exit incase of emergency, i careful cracked the door open so I won't spoil the surprise I had a beautiful bouquet of Rose with me just the was she liked it. Few steps in i had giggling coming from our room. I knew the kids weren't around so i guessed it was the TV then this giggling shifted to moaning sounds. I smiled but it soon changed to confusion i could not comprehend why sounds like that from a TV could be so real. I reduced my walking pace a step at a time.
Re: Jealousy by dammyd46(m): 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
when i was almost at the entrance of our room the moaning got louder, this was no TV This was my wife's sound I never knew she was unto sextoys, the door to our room was left slightly open and then i got struck with what i saw next my wife was bike riding a man on our bed. I fumed with anger, they were so caught in thier action that they didn't see me walk towards the cupboard she was really moaning loud Really loud. I was mad with anger my eyes were evil red. I Pulled the cupboard brought out my 9mm pistol cocked it and pointed it towards them. The cock of the gun brought them to reality.

There she was my supposed fine wine starked naked sweating heavily next to a man I can't even place if i have ever seen him in my life, i don't know where it came from but i cried pointing the 9mm safety pistol at them. I was getting soaked in my own tears, I couldn't be a man not that moment. I felt every percentage of hatered everyone in the world could ever feel. The man made a move and i shot him three times on on the bed. I am not sure if i heard the sound or not.

I heard her say things i could not comprehend amid tears in her eyes, all I wanted was for her to feel as much pain as i was feeling.i looked around if i could find any object powerful enough to hit her. She began to walk towards me with tears in her eyes that alone brought more tears to my face i was trembling i swear i could have hugged her that minute, kissed her promised her everything was okay but i was without emotions i had lost the love in me for her, she was my precious gold but now a loose sheep. The guy she was with was moaning loudly i guess due to the pain he felt,,so I shot him again this time on his head I wanted to pass a message to her that i wasn't playing.

She froze and went mute, i looked up to her and asked why, this time i was sweating heavily followed by tears and watery substance coming from my nose. She was all to me, she begged me to hear her out but it was too late. I shot her 3 times in her heart region she dropped flat like a broken log. Every anger i felt, every torn of hatered diissapeared cause i just shot the love of my life. I moved close to her then i noticed she had bruises on her face, i saw the signs that she might have struggled with someone and there it was a pocket pistol was lying on the bed, I started feeling a different kind of pain my heart beat had reduced, like i was losing the ability to breath i fell to my knees crying & drowning in my own tears, . The next thing i heard was "drop your weapon and place your hands where i can see them". The cops said she had dialed 911 and all they could hear was screams and the voice of her begging for her life, the front door lock was broken.

Jealousy tore me.

(1) (Reply)

No Excuse Article ; How To Stop Worrying And Start Living Free Tips / Insearch Of A Virgin Wife Part 2 / Synw Launches Four Book Projects To Mark 2020 World Book Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.