Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,472 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Pastors Collecting Money Online Are Scammers" - Shatta Wale - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Collecting Money Online Are Scammers" - Shatta Wale (168 Views)

Yahoo Boys: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Tells Police Stop Collecting Money From Thems / Timothy Gichere: We'll Be Collecting Money From Politicians Till Court Decides / Shatta Wale Will Commit Suicide – Prophet Charles Dady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors Collecting Money Online Are Scammers" - Shatta Wale by skyhighweb(m): 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ghanaian dancehall star, Shatta Wale slams pastors collecting tithes and offering online and calls them scammers

In the interview with us, The Ghanaians dancehall star, Shatta Wale State that;

“We are in a period where I don’t think pastors should even try that…you understand me? Your members come to church and they give collection, now there is a problem.

The collections they gave like for the past 30 years, where are those collections?

“okay like you can say your collections for the past 30 years, where can I buy some rice or yam or things for you.

but as at now that Coronavirus is killing your church members, some of your church members don’t even have cars, some don’t have houses…they rent and you’re still collecting tithes online?

“These are scammers like hard sakawa guys and that’s why some people like Kennedy Agyapong will get pissed and start bombarding them. As a man of God, don’t you have pity?”
Re: Pastors Collecting Money Online Are Scammers" - Shatta Wale by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
Why is it that people who have Nothing to do with the Church are always the First to insult the Church?

Tithes and Offering are Biblical injunctions! It's not by Force! Whether online or Off line!

If GOD should bless you or Connect you to something that yields you Profit while, won't you Give your Tithes and Offerings?

Don't let Ungodly Boys/ Girls lead you Astray!

If you Have Something to Give to GOD! Do it without Hesitations!

We don't live by what we see or feel!
We Work by Thus says the Lord!

I personally have a little Commitment in my local Church which I have deal with GOD to do Every month. By GOD'S Grace I did last month and by His grace I will pay this Month Also..
Re: Pastors Collecting Money Online Are Scammers" - Shatta Wale by Mydockay: 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
I hope Shatta Wale will give you eternal life... Listen to what Jesus said... Did Shatta die for you
Re: Pastors Collecting Money Online Are Scammers" - Shatta Wale by OtemAtum: 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
On point. Thieves everywhere. They say they are collecting money for Jehovah, yet Jehovah is currently in a spiritual cage. How does such money get to him? undecided
Re: Pastors Collecting Money Online Are Scammers" - Shatta Wale by Mydockay: 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
OtemAtum:
On point. Thieves everywhere. They say they are collecting money for Jehovah, yet Jehovah is currently in a spiritual cage. How does such money get to him? undecided

You are just forcing yourself everywhere... Nobody wants your stuff
Re: Pastors Collecting Money Online Are Scammers" - Shatta Wale by OtemAtum: 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
Mydockay:

You are just forcing yourself everywhere... Nobody wants your stuff
And who makes you a spokesperson for everybody? cool Let everybody speak for himself or herself, yet that doesn't change the fact that Jehovah is in his spiritual cage. Does it?

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19 - Rev. David Nzekwe Distributes Relief Matterials / Religious Warfare VS Spiritual Warfare / Unless Witchcraft Is Exposed....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.