Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,724 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

Father, Glorify Your Son(all Believers In Jesus Christ As Lord And God) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father, Glorify Your Son(all Believers In Jesus Christ As Lord And God) (120 Views)

Masquerade Shouts ‘Jesus Christ’ As Guard Dog Nearly Attacks Him (video) / Seeing Visions Of Believers In Hell - Prince Gabriel Okocha / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Leads Cultists To Christ As They Surrender Their Weapons. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father, Glorify Your Son(all Believers In Jesus Christ As Lord And God) by ochibuogwu5: 6:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
"When Jesus had spoken these things, He raised His eyes to heaven [in prayer] and said, “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, so that Your Son may glorify You. 2 Just as You have given Him power and authority over all mankind, [now glorify Him] so that He may give eternal life to all whom You have given Him [to be His—permanently and forever]. 3 Now this is eternal life: that they may know You, the only true [supreme and sovereign] God, and [in the same manner know] Jesus [as the] Christ whom You have sent. 4 I have glorified You [down here] on the earth by completing the work that You gave Me to do. 5 Now, Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory and majesty that I had with You before the world existed." (John 17: 1-5 amp)

(1) (Reply)

"He Answered Him To Never A Word." / When Answers To Prayers Are Delayed. (1) / It Is Finished (good Friday)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.