Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Check Out The Awesome Customized BMW R9T Bike From Russian-based Ziller’s Garage - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Check Out The Awesome Customized BMW R9T Bike From Russian-based Ziller’s Garage (1028 Views)

How To Prevent Your Bike From Being Stolen / Please, I Need Help With Importing My Bike From U.S.A / China Unveils 26-Storeys Automated Garage To Stop Street Parking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Awesome Customized BMW R9T Bike From Russian-based Ziller’s Garage by cars9ja: 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
We are often accustomed to seeing different modifications done on different car brands but we rarely see such made on bikes. If you are still holding such opinion, its better you take a look at this BMW motorbike from Ziller’s Garage, a tuning firm from Russia. This breathtaking bike got its inspiration from the steampunk and it worth every penny spent on it. The BMW R9T bike was manufactured in partnership with John Reed Design.

To get the perfect possible outcome, the co-operated bodies didn’t do any modification on the inside but changed its outlook by taking BMW’s roadster for a daring look. From the pictures shared online, the bike is now set for racing or any form of road run you have in mind.

The BMW R9T bike now offers an impressively sculpted aluminum shell, light-up BMW badges and custom spoked wheels. The company made use of fabricated aluminum parts to form a shell around it, hereby covering every mechanical component.

To get this design, John Reed Design made a sketch using CAD drawing. The suspension setup was later changed by Smolyanov, for lower ground clearance and different stance for the bike. The control with clutch levers and front brakes were also modified by Smolyanov to boost its remote-controlled buttons. With these changes, the air suspension will be well adjusted since every detail on the bike was made right from home.

We cannot deny the incredible work done on this bike but the real questions now are; how much will this bike cost? Where in Nigeria do you think this BMW R9T bike can be used?

Check out the pictures below:
To see more pictures and video of this awesome bike, see this link: https://cars9ja.com.ng/2020/04/08/check-out-the-awesome-customized-bmw-r9t-bike-from-russian-based-zillers-garage/

Re: Check Out The Awesome Customized BMW R9T Bike From Russian-based Ziller’s Garage by LOVEGINO(m): 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
How much? Please order one for me

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Awesome Customized BMW R9T Bike From Russian-based Ziller’s Garage by SEGLIZ: 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
just a beadt
Re: Check Out The Awesome Customized BMW R9T Bike From Russian-based Ziller’s Garage by Ayomarcel(m): 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
The sound of the acceleration go mad.
Re: Check Out The Awesome Customized BMW R9T Bike From Russian-based Ziller’s Garage by B3sty(m): 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
How Much Please? I need one for My Son

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Awesome Customized BMW R9T Bike From Russian-based Ziller’s Garage by deepakfeb: 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
If you want to modify your bike, so add some and you will want more. Like the design, a bike's performance has to be attractive in such a way that it is driveable and requite decent fuel economy. Now, this is what car makers do. If you want to modify your car so you can visit sans classic parts. I am sure You will get a good results after visiting the site: https://www.sansclassicparts.com

(1) (Reply)

SOLD: Dstress Sale: Camry 2005 For Sale In Abuja / SOLD Hyundai Sonata Manual (smoking Engine) - ₦ 300,000 - Slightly Negotiable / Sold sold !!! First Body Nigeria Used Toyota Camry 2004 Gray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.