Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

See Why Bernie-sanders Exit 2020 Presidential-race - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See Why Bernie-sanders Exit 2020 Presidential-race (360 Views)

US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: / Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race / Bernie Sanders, US President In Waiting - Mr Rights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Bernie-sanders Exit 2020 Presidential-race by anihchinma(f): 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bernie-Sanders Exit 2020 Presidential-Race

Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders suspended his presidential race on Wednesday, making previous Vice President Joe Biden the possible candidate to confront Republican President Donald Trump in the Nov. 3 political race.

"The way toward triumph is basically inconceivable," Sanders said in a livestreamed discourse to supporters from his old neighborhood of Burlington, Vermont.

"I have reasoned that this fight for the Democratic assignment won't be fruitful. Thus today, I am reporting the suspension of my crusade."

The 78-year-old U.S. congressperson from Vermont, a majority rule communist whose dynamic plan pulled the gathering pointedly to one side, shot to an early lead in the Democratic race. Be that as it may, he blurred rapidly in the wake of losing South Carolina in late February as   united their help behind Biden.

The flight of Sanders, the final opponent to Biden, sets up a race between the 77-year-old previous VP and Trump, 73, who is looking for a second four-year term in office.

Sanders' choice comes as the nation thinks about a coronavirus episode that overturned the assigning plan, with certain primaries delayed and others not yet decided.

Sanders, who additionally mounted an out of the blue solid test in 2016 to inevitable Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, had been feeling the squeeze to stop his crusade after Biden won reverberating triumphs in essential challenges on March 17 in Florida, Arizona and Illinois.

A few partners had urged Sanders to remain in the race to additionally impact Biden's strategy positions. Be that as it may, the coronavirus emergency moved open concentrate away from the battle and, with all conventions dropped, Sanders had little chance to communicate as the need should arise.

Trump, who has sought Sanders supporters and said the congressperson was dealt with unjustifiably by the Democratic Party, responded rapidly on Twitter.

"This finished simply like the Democrats and the DNC needed, same as the Crooked Hillary disaster. The Bernie individuals should go to the Republican Party, TRADE!," Trump composed.

A significant number of Sanders' arrangement positions have become some portion of the standard Democratic Party banter, including his Medicare for All recommendation that would make an administration run medicinal services framework to supplant the present mix of private clinical protection and open projects. He likewise pushed a $15 the lowest pay permitted by law, educational cost free open universities and higher duties on the well off.

"Our development has won the ideological battle in purported red states, blue states, and purple states," Sanders said.

Source: https://starryfeed.com/bernie-sanders-exit-2020-presidential-race/

Re: See Why Bernie-sanders Exit 2020 Presidential-race by Edopesin: 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
The Democrats obviously don't believe in Joe Biden and this is not good if they really want remove that racist
Re: See Why Bernie-sanders Exit 2020 Presidential-race by Realadey(m): 7:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
grin
I know it that Democrats cannot win this man
Re: See Why Bernie-sanders Exit 2020 Presidential-race by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
Donald John Trump
Re: See Why Bernie-sanders Exit 2020 Presidential-race by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
Edopesin:
The Democrats obviously don't believe in Joe Biden and this is not good if they really want remove that racist

Are you okay?

Na you make Trump racist?

Mtcheew

Your Buhari here no be racist abi?

2 Likes

Re: See Why Bernie-sanders Exit 2020 Presidential-race by Edopesin: 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Are you okay?

Na you make Trump racist?

Mtcheew

Your Buhari here no be racist abi?
Are you okay?

Can you make good use of the internet instead of fooling yourself

If buhari is racist I'm not stopping you from calling him by what he is
Re: See Why Bernie-sanders Exit 2020 Presidential-race by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
Edopesin:
Are you okay?
Can you make good use of the internet instead of fooling yourself
If buhari is racist I'm not stopping you from calling him by what he is
You need deliverance.....anu.
Re: See Why Bernie-sanders Exit 2020 Presidential-race by Edopesin: 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You need deliverance.....anu.
I'm not the reason for your misfortune, no be me announce lockdown no need for the insults
Re: See Why Bernie-sanders Exit 2020 Presidential-race by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
Edopesin:

I'm not the reason for your misfortune, no be me announce lockdown no need for the insults

More reason I asked you....are you okay?

person like me that has supported the lock down..

Is your state locked down....Hell no.....coz una want to distribute the virus to others....

Be guided.
Re: See Why Bernie-sanders Exit 2020 Presidential-race by Edopesin: 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
MelesZenawi:

More reason I asked you....are you okay?

person like me that has supported the lock down..

Is your state locked down....Hell no.....coz una want to distribute the virus to others....

Be guided.
I'm not my state bro and there's no point trying to turn this to tribalistic banter
Peace
Re: See Why Bernie-sanders Exit 2020 Presidential-race by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
Edopesin:

I'm not my state bro and there's no point trying to turn this to tribalistic banter
Peace

Na now u behave like a Benin boy...

Unless this account is impersonated to discredit the good people of Edo state....

(1) (Reply)

Over 40 Boko Haram Terrorists Poisoned In Chad Prison / Michigan faces '500-year' flood event after dams fail (video, Pics) / The World As We Know Is No Longer The Same (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.