Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) (93280 Views)

Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients / Covid-19 Patients Being Treated In Lagos Hospital Beg Nigerians To Stay At Home / Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mrdecent:
Nigeria can do this, only if the leaders will not share 80% of the money with the contractor.

If you know that what Mrdecent is saying is nothing but a bitter truth raise your hand cool

Re: Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) by adexpa(m): 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
Aside covide19 issue, Nigeria govt suppose prioritise health sector. I never hear any new project or upgrade of existing hospitals(UCH,LUTH) since the beginning of this govt. We had how UCH was once a First Class hospital before now but no govt ever tried to renovate n upgrade all this big hospital to world standard. If Nigeria is serving other Africa countries in terms of Medical we worth it; if other Africa countries come to Nigeria for treatment it worth it. Buhari said many things about elite that travels abroad for treatment but never laid one foundation or upgrade existing medical centres. God help us
Re: Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nbote:
China built corona hospital in 8days, Russsia built corona hospital in one month.. Nigeria shared 52billion naira corona money in 2days.. We follow get record
Which money was shared?
Re: Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) by Nairalandmonika: 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Do not be deceived people of God, that building is actually the largest 5G factory on earth not a hospital. They should show us the inside and not the corridor only. Putin is building it in partnership with China to produce more 5G equipments to spread the coronavirus to uninfected countries. We condemn this structure strongly. grin grin grin
Below is picture of coronavirus that was caught on a 5g mast. Since we all want to be mad in this country

Re: Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) by gibsonwales(m): 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
Not possible in Nigeria, due to Maladministration
Re: Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) by dorox(m): 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
naxclimpsey:

More shame to you if you can quote the exact part where the sarcasm was made and I will let you know the rule of sarcasm. Useless buffon

I agree that the sarcasm could have been worded better, but the smiley at the end of the comment should have been enough of a giveaway.
Re: Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) by ogenwaokoye(m): 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nigeria cannot start and complete this for 8 good years
Re: Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) by DICKstractor: 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
GodSaklek:

Mr man, u better think before you talk, because I can sense that u don't normally use your brain,that phone u are using to type this nonsense has 4G?, it was invented by scientists and those who use their brain, it was not produce in church,make your own research before u can conclude,don't just believe wat people that dont know how to produce anything to stir your brain...

Fool who has a brain but lazy to think
If you read that guy's comment carefully, you will get to know that he is just being sarcastic
Re: Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) by Doctee: 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
I wan enter Russia ó
Re: Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
seankafor:
Why is it that someone can not just appreciate good thing in this place without unnecessary comparisons?

Why must yall hearts filled with hate and envy?

People should stop comparing Russia with shitholes,
Re: Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) by fabolisms: 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
The kind of hospital bed you will see and feel like falling sick. Not this our own that will gofor treatment of typhoid and you will back and bring bed bugs and malaria. Oh
Re: Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) by mceze(m): 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Do not be deceived people of God, that building is actually the largest 5G factory on earth not a hospital. They should show us the inside and not the corridor only. Putin is building it in partnership with China to produce more 5G equipments to spread the coronavirus to uninfected countries. We condemn this structure strongly. grin grin grin

Are you okay?
Re: Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) by samsard(m): 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
SUPERPACK:
grin I can bet my two balls someone took your words literally cheesy
Re: Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) by Iluvmycontr3: 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mrdecent:
Nigeria can do this, only if the leaders will not share 80% of the money with the contractor.

Wow!!!

Tragedy of a nation.

As from today i am going to be checking on most of our past and present politicians in any of my replies or posts, starting from

Our one time Vice president, Sambo Dasuki. Where art thou Mr. Dasuki Where have you been Alive?
Re: Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) by Moscodee1990(m): 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wehdone sir

Re: Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) by megley(f): 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
seunlayi:

Nigeria is a failed state, you see this country is irredeemable, you are the Nigeria of your dream. Thinking that Nigeria will be OK is just a mirage, it will never happen in this generation unless Uncle Covid-19 can help us deal with our politicians or ignite the revolutionary spirit in us.

This is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the gaddem truth!

Re: Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) by naxclimpsey(m): 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
hensben:
It is while not why. Half baked educated Illiterate everywhere. Smh.

Well, idiot, my point has been rendered. Now you can return to your hut. Useless graduate
Re: Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) by naxclimpsey(m): 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
dorox:

I agree that the sarcasm could have been worded better, but the smiley at the end of the comment should have been enough of a giveaway.

Nice one bro. Good, you agreed to your mistake, not a nincompoop claiming world best on someone else post.
Re: Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) by SUPERPACK: 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
samsard:
grin I can bet my two balls someone took your words literally cheesy
This guys wan kill me with mentions o for wetin I no do, 38 mentions full of curses o. Finally, reading and understanding na big job for people here.
Re: Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) by unitj(m): 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
I just prayed that one day Nigeria will be ranked high amongst committee of Nation.
Re: Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) by samsard(m): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
SUPERPACK:
This guys wan kill me with mentions o for wetin I no do, 38 mentions full of curses o. Finally, reading and understanding na big job for people here.
grin grin
Re: Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) by Miner13: 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
it will definitely cost nigeria #420b what am i saying i mean #1tri
Re: Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) by able20(m): 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
Doctee:
I wan enter Russia ó
Stay put for your country, other countries are tied of hosting illegal immigrants.
Re: Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) by sefce: 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
is Abba kyari still alive? sorry to ask .
Re: Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) by sefce: 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
is Abba kyari still alive? sorry to ask .
Re: Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) by fof1: 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
SUPERPACK:

U may be Sick of FakeNews Virus. Be Careful Pls.
Re: Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) by masseratti: 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hakeem12:
The saddest thing in this century is people believing ionizing materials can cause virus infections. Leave medical conclusions to experts, you folks need to stop making fools outta yourselves along with your dumb religious leaders. 6g is already in development and I wouldn't be surprised if you still use 3g
the guy you quote was been sarcastic.
Re: Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) by naijaman2225(m): 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
SUPERPACK:
YOUR MUMU NOR BE SMALL ONE.
Re: Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Why you come dey laugh after typing doz shit?
Re: Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) by Legendguru: 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
Really
Re: Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) by Convid80(m): 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hello.
I am having a little big problem.
Can anyone help me with natural remedy for ED.
Proven and tested please.

NB: Peter I know you are here, my wife must not hear this oh.

Blessings
Re: Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) by Xisnin(m): 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
Karemarealty288:

Yes oooo the beds are 5G transmitters....and the doctors are 5G engineers.
Look very closely, the beds are 5G power base, the transmitters are secretly hidden and only
those filled with the spirit can see it. The doctors are part of the aliens caretakers selected by the New World Order to monitor compliance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. / Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor / Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.