Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,968 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) (48500 Views)

Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance / Fulani Herdsmen Set 2 Ablaze, Burn Down Houses In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) / Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) by Racoon(m): 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
cry Jeez! God pls deal with these killers for us.Govt is a total failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) by Hades2016(m): 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
Repentant BK on the lose... Buhari is an idiot.. Argue with your forefathers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
Gracealone:
If it had been cattle rustling, you would certainty read press statements tomorrow.

The wrath of God will fall on all these killers and their sympathizers, in Jesus name.
or they tell us it was a fight between jukun and tiv who came from taraba state...or maybe this time around, they'd direct their course to militiamen from bauchi since it's closer.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) by Makavelli25: 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hamilton1:
Afonjas at it again
I will propably edit my signature because of people like you
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) by Mentorme: 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Haven't you heard; that thousands of prison inmates has been pardon by the president?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) by israelmao(m): 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Those who forced Buhari on us will receive harsh judgment on the judgment day in heaven and even before then.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
Evablizin:
Click like,click share on top people that died,like seriously?

They don't have shame. The attitude on nairaland will show you where nigeria is going when you consider that we have more of youths here. What they gain from like and share is what I don't know. To cap it at all, some fools will aid them in their foolishness and be liking or sharing.

It's really a DOOMED country.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) by wink2015(m): 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
Thank God Ruga settlement plan was suspended by the Buhari administration.

One can imagine the huge number of killing that herdsmen would have perpetuated if they were to have a strong foothold in the southern part of Nigeria.

In Delta state for example, Uvewhru community a farming community near the Ughelli area was attacked recently by suspected Fulani herdsmen in which some of the natives were killed by the herdsmen.

Fulani herdsmen are diehard killers who are grossly stubborn.

Nigeria needs to be restructured politically and administratively.

The fulani terrorists are committing these barbaric crimes with the support of their chief patrons in the cattle husbandry business.

Enough of all these killings.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) by asobo: 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
The killing keeps going on unabated despite pmb's audio marching other to buratai.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) by mubeela(m): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
stonegarden:
Good morning Middlebelt and Nigeria. You people joined hands to slaughter igbos now it's your turn

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
with stay at home, I pity plateau people, they will just slaughter them in their homes and add their deaths to convid statistics, what a great gig!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
[quote author=mubeela post=88259009][/quote]
E pain am!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) by RhodaB: 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Since Coronavirus came to Nigeria, the Fulani jihadist herdsmen have killed more people in Nigeria than Coronavirus.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) by Studio247: 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
This people for how long
Can we go like this

Here is my massage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k5AlMnz2K8
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) by irunoko(m): 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
NorthPrince:

Why are ypi so daft
Does it run in ur blood?
my friend will you shut up and stop pretending.tell your brothers or colleagues (because Una know where Una dey meet) to please stop their madness.

Friends in the dark, enemies outside..SHA tell your people to stop their madness.if na 72 virgins dem dey find,tell them to come and take 150 here.

Shioorrrr.all the virgins wey Una Allah dey dash,them plenty here for earth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) by Tmb78(m): 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
DonTattaglia:

Rubbish..Fulani's are so loved by Yoruba's. Yoruba's worship Fulani's even more than their GOD and Oduduwa. Any born Yoruba child from birth is taught how to always lick Fulani anus with his faeces and also suck his balls like ice cream.
And yet you are the ones licking Fulani feaces here with relish.Hope you won't run mad on top Yoruba matter?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) by Coldie(m): 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
If not for the fact that I see these real pictures I won't believe this killings are real.

How person go just dae cause wahala up and down
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) by kem33521: 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
8iyvw0h4dx
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) by Femeto: 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
After the attack the policemen would come and go then the process repeats itself.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) by RhodaB: 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
stonegarden:
Fulani people have taken over from the igbos as the most hated tribe

Zombies like you hate Igbo people for speaking against Fulani atrocities and backwardness.

I know you can't condemn this, all you want is how to bring Igbo in and make Igbo the main discussion here.

Useless slave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) by Jack500: 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
stonegarden:
Good morning Middlebelt and Nigeria. You people joined hands to slaughter igbos now it's your turn

Must everything revolve around ibo? This is a war of how many years ago? Some of u are really worst than animal. Tueh!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) by kem68577: 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
puxuvrsl42
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) by UKBobo(m): 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Community leaders there - go buy gun and protect yourself to the teeth. Then see if they come to your villages with the sam frequency as now.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) by RhodaB: 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
Racoon:
cry Jeez! God pls deal with these killers for us.Govt is a total failure.

Keep waiting for God to protect you while the Fulani jihadist herdsmen advance.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) by AsawanaDgreat: 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
When are we going to have peace in this country for just one year without killing?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) by kayprinz(m): 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
Not all the government can do, can't they fight back and kill those fulanis in their vicinity ..I trust my people Edo and delta the fulanis for don hear oo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) by RhodaB: 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
NorthPrince:

Why are ypi so daft
Does it run in ur blood?

I have always known you as Boko Haram terrorist"s and Fulanis herdsmen sympathizer.

You always defend them when ever the slaughter Christians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) by unitj(m): 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
total madness!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) by Jungleluv5: 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) by emmaitive(m): 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
Channelstv can never show this kind of news again,becos they have been compromised by APC government
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) by unitj(m): 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
AsawanaDgreat:
When are we going to have peace in this country for just one year without killing?
I taya oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vulcanizer Commits Suicide In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Corper Convicted For $150 Fraud / Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.